Chapter 11

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So this chapter is you know, another love story

Please don’t get angry with me if I put a lot side of story for the other characters okay? I’m getting a witers block for taemin and hanna’s story so this is my remedy to my readers so that I won’t skip a chapter okay? TnxJ

For the SooKey’s out there and even if you’re not ..Please Enjoy this chapter !!

-------------------------------------

 

 

“hanna did noona agreed?” taemin asked hanna. “yes, she said that it’s been a decade since we spend time together” “okay, that’s good..mission no.1 complete!!!” taemin said and the both of them laughed.

 

After the class ended…

“Unnie let’s go now !! I really want to eat ice cream!!” Hanna said excitedly “okay,okay..no need to hurry, the ice cream shop won’t fly” sooyoung said as she put her things to her locker.

On the other hand:

“hyung!! Thank god you did come I thought you will abandon me!!” taemin whined at key “aww.. I’ll never do that to my baby” key said “hyung can we go to the ice cream shop first before we go home?..i’m craving for it since last week and no one bother to give me my cravings!!” taemin said pouting cutely at key “aww…my poor baby is being ignored by the stupid boys at our apartment..do’nt worry baby, we will and ill scold when we get home okay?don’t pout now..” key said as he feel irritation to his other members for ignoring taemins craving which is not true. “yey!! I love you hyung so much!!!” taemin said feeling proud of himself as he did it without putting so much effort.

At the ice cream shop:

Sooyoung and Hanna are eating delightedly at their big bowl of ice cream when taemin and key finally arrived. Key saw hanna and immediately pulled taemin with him towards sooyoung and Hanna’s table.. “hi sweetie!! Long time no see!! I really miss you!” key hug Hanna as she giggled at his actions.. key then finally noticed that there is someone sitting across Hanna “who is s-----” key become speechless when he saw Sooyoung watching them calmly. “ uhh… ugh.. annyeong” Sooyoung said and blushed  as she noticed that key was staring at her. As key heard her angelic voice he become more speechless and ast the same time he froze there for a minute.. “hyung?” taemin called key “uh..a-annyeong” key said his face turned bright pink embarrass by himself. “hanna, ,noona can we sit with you?” taemin asked. “of course taeminnie” said hanna.  “uhm..noona this key hyung, hyung this is sooyoung noona” taemin said as he pointed at each of them. “annyeong key, I’m sooyoung” sooyoung said politely and smiled at key. Key on the other hand don’t know what to do as he was lost by her beautiful smile. Taemin nudged key and that was the only time when key get back to his senses. “a-annyeong!! Im key” key said and bow his head. “nice to meet you”

“ow!!!taeminnie don’t we have a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter