Final

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Chapter

so this is just a random things...And I don't know what gets into my mind writing this.

I just hope you'll like this. Enjoy!

 

 

_____________________________________

 

It is already their Christmas vacation and Taemin’s and Hanna’s relationship is still going strong…

*Dingdong….

Hanna open the door and was greeted by Taemins cheeky smile…. “morning yeobo!!!” taemin stepped in and hugged Hanna tightly as they walk while still hugging each other to the couch… “m-orn-ing taem-in…cant…breathed….” Hanna said between her breaths. “ssshorry ..hihi..i just missed you sooooo much!!!” taemin said cutely… “aww…it’s only been yesterday and my jagiya missed me so much already???” hanna said… “yeppp, that’s why I deserve a kiss” taemin demanded..hanna just peck his cheeks.. and giggled.. “aww…that’s all..that’s so short!!!???”taemin asked and  pout “yepp..that’s all for today!”  “but that’s unfair!!”….taemin said..

“aww..taeminnie is getting more demanding..” key suddenly in..  “hyung!!” taemin yelled “aww the suppperrr cute couple in the world!!!” sooyoung said… “how about us??” key asked sooyoung and wrapped his arms in sooyoungs waist, back hugging her “we are the sweetest hubby” said sooyoung and key suddenly kissed her cheeks lovingly… “yeah, I love you wifeyyyyy..” key said and kissed sooyoung again now on her lips passionately,they are getting more absorbed by their kiss and forgot that the innocent couple are still there watching them…

Taemin put his left hand on hanna’s eyes and the other on his eyes.. “ewww!!!unnie and oppa are…uhm…uh…hmmm….aha!!!..they are making their baby in front of us Minnie!!!omo…Minnie thanks for your hands ..we should not see it..it’s adult thing!!!!” Hanna said

The two stop on their passionate kissed and laughed at their cuteness.. “aww..you two are so cute as ever!!” key and sooyoung both said…

“what is cute in that?!!we are just saying the truth!!!..you are almost eating noona’s lips hyung !!you will get her preggy!!!!!” taemin yelled at his hyung.. but key and sooyoung laughed again hardly.. “ahahaha!!!minnie’s so cute..” sooyoung said and pinched his cheeks… “noona ..why aren’t you mad at key hyung ??firstly he is getting you pregnant and secondly in front of us!!..noona ..why don’t you scold key hyung…?!!” taemin said dissapointedly… “aigoo my son doesn’t know anything…it’s because I will not get her preggy and we still don’t plan on having a baby this early!!okay?...it’s just a simple kiss okay??..girls aren’t going to be pregnant if you just kissed her …you must do something first ..you know’ “ key said the last sentence hesitantly. “key!! You shouldn’t have said that last sentence!!” sooyoung slapped key’s arms.. “im sorry.. it just slipped off my mouth” key said now embarrassed…

“how do girls get pregnant then, if it is not the kiss?" taemin asked curiously not  getting what key have said… “uh…you will know it someday..okay? ..uhm..it is still not the right time for you two to know eh..hehehe” sooyoung said and she walked to the kitchen together with key… “phews!!that was closed!!” key said… “yah…because of you!!” sooyoung said.. “soooorrry wifey…” key said and kiss her cheeks.. “okay..we should start cooking now..the others might get here soon…

 

 1 hour passed..and the others are already there.. minho, jonghyun and onew with jihyun..

Onew and jihyun are also together….if taemin and hanna is the cutest couple and key and sooyoung is the sweetest couple ..onew and jihyun is the most romantic couple..

Onew would always make a surprise to jihyun even if it is not their monthsary. He just likes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter