Chapter 17

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“……be—be---because I LOVE HER !!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH !!AND I CAN’T BEAR SEEING YOU TOGETHER!!! MY HEART CRUSHED INTO MILLION PIECES EVERYTIME I SEE YOU WITH HER!!!” Taemin yelled all of his feelings out … and then collapsed, kneeling down ,,crying so hard.

Hanna froze ..her body feeling numb..she was really shocked… she didn’t know if the things she heard Is true..she is now confused If she was dreaming or not…

“finally ….taemin” Mir spoke, standing up walking over taemin.. hanna and taemin llok up at mir both confused.. “if I didn’t make an action..you will never be able to gain your strength confessing to her..you will never be able to make her happy again…just like what you used to do when you’re still her bestfriend..” Mir said..walking towards Hanna… “sorry about that Hanna…I am really hurt everytime I see you crying..i just cant’ take it anymore..” said Mir into hanna’s ears and walked away….

After awhile… Hanna finally gain her courage and walked towards taemin “tae—taemin ..are you okay?” hanna asked worriedly as she adjusted her self to meet down his level, but then taemin grabbed her arm then hugged her tightly… “tae---taemin?” hanna asked surprised pulling out to see his face but he held tighter. “don’t move..” taemin said softly resting his head on her shoulder.. hanna just stay there for awhile still shocked by his sudden actions.. “hanna…you know….what did I just said awhile ago ..is true… I LOVE YOU HANNA !!! “ taemin said and pulled hanna out of his body a little bit to see her reactions. He can’t read Hanna’s face and that made him worried.. his fear is coming back to him..the fear of his and hanna’s relationship breaking down, the fear of rejection and a lot more things coming up to his mind, when he suddenly feel something soft and warm on his lips..

He looked down and saw Hanna kissing him while her eyes closed. He feel the butterflies all over his stomach..he can hear imaginary fireworks..he just enjoyed that moment.. slowly hanna pulled off the kiss and look at him intently… “ha—hanna….” Taemin said “hmm?” saind hanna “wha—t did that kiss mean?” taemin asked wanting some confirmation if she really kiss him for a reason… “it means I love you too …pabo” hanna said stucking out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter