Chapter 4

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s Pov

“Ok Mr. lee you can sit beside ms. Jung, ms. Jung please raise your hand” the teacher said. I look up to the girl and my heart starts beating faster, I don’t know why. I think it is because of what happen  awhile ago, but I admit, she is really is cute , she really looks like the girl I bumped into the other day.

‘ I walked towards her to take my seat.  She blushed and looked down. Aigoo she’s really cute !! I feel like pinching her cheeks so hard just like what the others are doing to her, but I had to resist because they might think I’m weird if I do that. But, hey, why is that all of them can do that to her?..even the male students here seems to be very close to her. All of them seems like a big family…hmm I wonder..’

Authors pov

Taemin snapped out of his thoughts and greeted her when he reached the seat beside her. “Annyeong” taemin said with a cute smile. Hana look up and smile back at him sweetly and bow her head to him. Taemin took the seat beside her and put out his notebooks. Hana adjusted her seat to put alittle distance between them. There is nothing wrong with her seating with a guy classmate; it’s just that she is still embarrassed that she was caught doing her aegyo by a new GUY student.

After the class ended, Hana is on her way to eat her lunch with sooyoung when their teacher called her and taemin. “ Hana, Taemin, come here for a little while.” “yes sir” said Hana. “hana, because taemin is new here would you help him to familiarize his self into the campus so that he will not get lost.I already excuse the two o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter