Chapter 14

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another school day, another new student, mir. Just like taemin in his first day he introduced himself in front of the class and unfortunately for taemin mir sit beside Hanna..Hanna being innocent as ever pitied the new guy because no one bothered to talk to him and agreed to be his friend. Hana find herself enjoying his company just like taemin is doing to her, she feel connected , but she doesn’t feel anything with mir, it was purely a friendly feeling but taemin as childish as ever received her  actions in a wrong way, he thought that hanna had a crush at mir that’s why she is being super friendly with him.

Since then, taemin decided to ignore Hanna.  At lunch break hanna invited mir to eat with her with taemin and sooyoung. Hanna was about to walk to taemin’s table when she saw nothing. She decide to walk with mir hoping that taemin is with sooyoung now but he isn’t he is nowhere to be found. Hanna became worried and she searched for taemin alone after eating lunch with mir and sooyoung.

After half an hour of searching him at the whole campus, hanna finally gave up.. she went up to the rooftop to relax there for a moment before going back to class. But then she saw taemin there. She was surprised , but she continued to walk towards him…

“Minnie? What’s wrong?” Hanna spoke softly. Taemin turn his head to look at hanna and then lokk back again at the calming scenery. “nothing..there’s nothing wrong” taemin said almost whispering. “t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter