The Start

Heartbeat

Another update <3

heres another chapter... okay more like the begining. I know dongwoo of infinite is in the story yet but thats next. I hope you like it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yeah! CLAIRE BEAR!”

I turned towards the sound, finding Brie pushing her way through the mass of student with her five ft. ten frame. Sometimes I wonder why we’re even friends. Brie’s full name is Brieanna but she doesn’t like that so we just call her Brie. She is captain of the volleyball team, has tan flawless skin, is as tall and beautiful as a model, and even with all the sports she plays she maintains an 80% average. In comparison to me I am uncoordinated, only about 5ft. 5, paler than snow, and has competed in every math or science competition I can. “So girl how was your summer? I’m sorry I wasn’t there, I wish I was there, but I bet you still had fun right?” Brie ended with a smile on her face.

“Don’t worry about…” CRASH! I landed on the floor. That could only mean one thing.

“CLAIRE BEAR, I missed you so much! Wasn’t summer with me fun?!” Charlie practically shouted in my ear. That would be Charlie, a little five foot nothing girl full of nonstop energy. Charlie and I spent almost every day of summer vacation together painting; which I failed at by the way; we tried conducting experiments or just hanged around. Well we spent ALMOST all of summer together till we got grounded. “I wish we could have spent more time together” Charlie spoke quietly as she finally got off my back.

“I know Unnie.” I stated.

“What did you two do?” Brie asked suspiciously. We both looked down at the ground and hung our heads in silence. If only we didn’t do that, then we could have spent the last week together, instead of stuck in our rooms without our computers.

“Um… you see…” Charlie started to stutter. “Claire bear and I we blew up the tree house in my backyard. The swing set ended up in the neighbour’s backyard almost hitting the window. But Brie it wasn’t our fault. Who knew ammonium nitrate would combust? Right?”

“Technically I told you it would.”  I argued with Charlie until Brie wasn’t able to handle us anymore.

“STOP IT!” Brie shouted, separating us. “I don’t care what happened, just please promise me it’ll never happen again. Kay?” Brie glared at us.

 “Yes” We chorused.

            Each one of us picked up our schedule from the office and gathered in the library. “So what classes do you girls have?” Brie asked looking at both of us. Knowing Charlie would go first I just waited for her to start.

“Um let’s see. I have Visual arts, Art Theory, Gym, Graphics, Vocals, English, Bio and a Spare.” Charlie finished.

“You took Bio again? I thought you hated it?” Brie asked. I knew both of them didn’t like science of any type. Sounding defeated Charlie muttered, “Parents.” Charlie’s parents didn’t like her taking art at all. Guess they came to a compromise this year. Now it’s my turn:

“I have Data, Gym, English, Tech Design, Bio, Environmental Management, Visual Arts, and Business.”

“Continuing with your nerd rep this year too Claire bear?” Charlie asked.

“Yup, and proud of it.” I said sticking my tongue out at her. “What do you have Brie?” I asked.

“Um,” Brie looked down at her sheet, “Visual Arts, English, Gym, Food and Nutrition, Bio, Health, Religion and Lit Studies.”

“Let’s see if we have classes together.” I suggested. We placed all of our schedules on the table I began to look through them. I saw that Charlie and I have the same Biology teacher; while Brie had Mrs. Stocker, although we all have the same teacher for Visual Arts, Gym and English class. “Hey at least we all have two classes with altogether.” I spoke. 

---------------------------------------------------------

So what do people think so far? it's only my 2nd fanfiction so i don't expect it to be wonderful or anything. please comment below

사랑해 여러분 

새디 <3