Talk

Heartbeat

 

thought i add alittle more :)

hope you enjoy

I entered my house, and stormed into my bedroom. Slamming my bedroom door closed I landed on my bed. I hate Dongwoo. How could one man just be so damn right cruel?

“Claire? Is everything alright?” I hear my mom shout from the bottom of the stairs.

“Yes, I’m just tired that’s all.” I lied.

“Okay…Dinner will be in an hour.” She warily ended off probably leaving to finish cooking. I logged on to our IM address Brie, Charlie and I created at the beginning of high school. I needed right now was someone to vent to, who wouldn’t relatively ground me for not giving a proper judgement to someone; aka my mom.

Gamergirl: Logged on.

And now I just watched for them to log on. Picking up the new Outcast series book, Unbroken by Rachel Caine and I began to read: “You’re living in a fantasy, you know, you guys think these kids are some kind of innocents. They’re not,” Esmeralda replied calmly, staring…” Ding. They’re on; I put the book aside and went to the computer.

BlackCat: so how did it go with Dongwoo?

Gamergirl: Horrible! He’s so mean!

Goddess: what did he do?

Gamergirl: everything but study! I just left the library.

Goddess: good for you

BlackCat: agreed. However why? What did he do? Did he try to seduce U?!

Goddess: DID HE?!

I laughed while reading over the messages; my friends think about the weirdest of things. Knowing I still had to eat and do my homework; especially since I had to start the business paper, I told the girls good bye and put the computer on sleep. However they told me that I should probably give Dongwoo another chance but if he were to do anything I must tell them or punch him; like I would have the guts to punch to someone. Walking down stairs I thought about what they wrote. Maybe they’re right, I should give him one more try but that would be it!