Meeting you

Heartbeat

 

Wohoo chapter two finally up :)

“RING, RING”

            I went to find my Business classroom. I managed to find the right classroom; 225: and with perfect timing. The second bell rang indicating that if I didn’t get in class I would be late. As I opened the door I was greeted with the loud chatting from my fellow students.  “Okay now, please calm down.” Our teacher Mrs. Jennings stated. She assigned us to stand up in the back of the class and she told us we’d sitting her order.

Hoya Lee, Gyuri Park …” Great all the kingkas and queenka's are going to sit together. “Claire Evans, Dongwoo Jang …” Oh no. I’ll have to sit next to him. Let me explain something important, Dongwoo Jang is none other than the captain of the football team, the head kingka at our school and the biggest jerk that ever walked on this planet.

Gathering up all my courage I took my seat next to him.

“Hey nerd, what’ sup? Guess we’re partners.” He said as he turned to me. Deciding my best choice would be to just ignore him I took out my binder, pencil case and waited for the teacher to start. “Hey are you new or something?” Ignore, Claire, Ignore. “Well then I’m Dongwoo, main kingka, part of the glourious infinite, and the hottest man you’ll ever meet.”

Egotistic much? He is quite good looking; like I’ll ever admit that, but I highly doubt he is the hottest an ever. Guess I’ll reply, “No I’m not new. For starters I’ve been in your 5 of your classes. Secondly I know who you are, and I’d appreciate it if you leave me alone.” I spat out at him angerily. 

“Gosh, snappy much.” He said quietly but I still heard it. Dongwoo turned around and started talking to his friends in our class; loudly might it add. Fabulous, I just know this year will be LONG.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i know it's a short and probably boring chapter :( but hey atleast claire meet dongwoo right ?! i know he seems, hum how to put it... mean, horrible, a jerk but things will get better i promise. :)

Please comment below. tell me what you think. no silent readers please.

@jay_rose: she should seem relatable she's based off two of my friends :P

@Vampire_Diamond: Thank you soooooooooooooo much for commenting I love you <3

사랑해 여러분 

새디 <3