Getting closer

Heartbeat

 

another chapter :) my face is swollen and numb I got bored at home :P anyways i hope you like the story... if you don't it's okay you can tell me :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No.” I spoke in an uncaring voice.

I stood up and made my way across the gym. I stopped as I felt someone grab onto my forearm. “Hey, at least give me a chance.” Dongwoo spoke softly. Turning around I looked him in the eye - guess it can’t be bad, he is athletic and somewhat good looking.

 I spoke, “Fine, but I don’t really like attention and it seems that your fans are starting to glare at me.” I had felt self-conscience just standing there.

“Fine, whatever little miss. Let’s get through with this then.” Dongwoo started walking. Crash! God I’m so clumsy, I must have walked into a brick wall or something for I feel one my . Looking up I found out I didn’t walk into a wall but rather into Dongwoo, and he had his hand out almost in the thought of being nice. Turning bright red I took his hand, and stood up.

“Listen up!” Coach Ker shouted, “We’ll start with one minute of sit ups, and then proceed to push ups, and lastly do some stretching. Guys first!” he finished up. Dongwoo had completed a total of sixty sit ups while I barely managed to do 25.

“Eh, not too bad for a nerdy girl.” Dongwoo said while he held in his laughter. Too tired to argue back I got up from the ground and looked up at him. “I hate you. I hope you know that.” I said standing my ground.

“Oh, dorks got a back bone.” Dongwoo said smirking. God I want to wipe that smirk off of his face.

 I screamed in frustration; thankfully we only have a little bit of exercises left then running. Practically dead from the amount of stretching we had to do, I wasn’t able to see how I was going to run laps.  “Come on Claire. You can’t just sit here, I’ll run with you and Brie will too.” Charlie said hoping to get my enthusiasm back. She continued to ramble on, and Brie joined in.

“Fine” I said getting up, “I’ll JOG!” Brie and her dragged me to the starting line.

“On your marks, get set… GO!” shouted coach Ker. I started to run; okay more like jog but I’m wasn’t doing too badly, I think I’m 4th place out of 6 people, almost finished with only one more lap to go. BOOM! I skidded on the grounded with my hands and knees all scratched up. What? I looked up and realize I was tripped, by none other than Nana. Trying to get up I fell right back down. My ankle really hurt, I wasn’t able to move it. Coach Ker came up to me and asked me if I was alright. Did I look okay? - I shouted in my head. Coach Ker inspected my ankle. Seeing that my ankle was probably sprained he looked for someone to take me to the nurse’s office. I saw my two friends raise their hands, but fate hated me today. Dongwoo also raised his hand and volunteered to take me, and with my luck Mrs. Mari choose him.

“Hey nerd, you just can’t get rid of me can you?” He smirked. Picking me up bridal style he made his way to nurses; but I was able to hear all of this friends whistling as my face turned red as a tomato.

            When we reached the nurse’s office and he put me down of the bed. “Stay, okay? I’ll get the nurse.” He said sounding sincere. My heart beat picked up after he left me. Frustrated I slammed my hands on the bed frustrated, I need to get Dongwoo out of my head.

           Mrs. Dara; the nurse and Dongwoo walked through the door, “Now let me see your foot.” She asked sweetly. She lifted my leg and told Dongwoo to hold it for her while she wrapped it. I apparently sprained my ankle and had to keep off of it for a while. Great, on my first day of school I already have a sprained ankle. “You can take her back now, but I’ll need to see her in about a week or so. Got it Claire?” she directed her attention towards me. “Oh, and before I forget, no more gym class for a while.”

 “Okay” I said while trying to stand.

“So, nerd what’s your next class?” he asked while holding onto me.

 “I have lunch now” I said quietly.

“Same.. I’ll take you there now.” He said smiling.

“I see my friends, you can let go of me now. Don’t want to ruin your rep.” I sneered.

“Aw, little miss nerd, do you like me?” He said pinching my checks laughing. Huffing I left him, limping towards my friends table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

please comment below. I'd like to know what people think of the story. is it good? should i just delete it and try again????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! my minds going crazy. i love you all; even you silent readers

사랑해 여러분 

새디 <3