Falling

Heartbeat

 

It was time to meet Charlie and Brie in Visual Art’s class. Walking, - more like stomping - to the classroom they both knew I was in a bad mood. Once Mrs. Jones allowed us to free draw I knew I was going to get integrated. I saw them coming towards me with a concerned look crossing their faces. Setting my pencil down I waited for them to start talking; I was not going to speak first.

“What happened during first Claire Bear?” Charlie asked.

“Nothing really, I just have to sit next to a kingka in Business.” I glanced at both of them.

this will be the last update for a while, so i hope you enjoy the chapter ^.^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Did they bully you? Did they?” Brie asked angrily.

 “Brie, sit down please and it’s Dongwoo” I whisper looking around the room noticing people starting to look our way. Realizing i would be in trouble if people found out I had anything to do with one of their precious infinite oppas, I turned to my group of friends, “He hasn’t done anything; yet, so don’t worry okay?”

“Fine but if he does anything, YOU MUST tell me. Kay?”

“Okay I will, just sit down. People are starting to look.” I hushed.

“Claire, we just care. Brie and I will always be here for you, okay?” Charlie said squishing me in her hugs.

“Charlie… Can’t… Breathe.”

RING, RING!

“Okay Charles lets drag Claire to gym.” Brie said already holding onto my arm.

Mrs. Mari said we would be having a coed gym period. I faced my little group of friends I knew that one of us would get separated. Looking at their faces, I saw the mischief gathering on their faces. “NO!” I practically shouted, “We’ll do rock, paper, and scissors.”

“Fine.” They answered in sync. I took a deep breathe. Please don’t make me loss.

“Rock, paper, scissors…” Closing my eyes I put my hand out flat. “Aw, Claire Bear, looks like you lose.” Charlie said. What?! I opened my eyes in surprise I found out that they both showed scissors. That means I have to pick another person to be pairs with.

“REMATCH!” I exclaimed disbelieving.

 “Nope” Brie said making a popping sound with . “WHY NOT?” “Cuz girl you need to get out of that little bubble of yours.” Fine then, I thought as I stomped away. I’m fine with just them as friends, why do I have to socialize with others? - I thought to myself.

“Okay class, listen up.” Mrs. Mari started, “Today we will be some exercises and laps. It will be with the other class, so pick a partner.” Looking back at my friends, I gave them the cutest look I could muster up. They just shook their heads. Feeling defeated I just waited for till someone else didn’t have a partner.

            Suddenly a large shadow engulfed my tiny frame. Looking up I notice none other than Dongwoo. Great can this day just get any better? - I thought to myself. “Hey! We meet again. Sorry to start off on the wrong foot.” Dongwoo said, “Let me make it up to you by being your partner.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

please comment below. I'd like to know what people think of the story. is it good? should i just delete it and try again????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! my minds going crazy. i love you all; even you silent readers

사랑해 여러분 

새디 <3