Help

Heartbeat

 

Tah-dah another chapter... :) 

*good for you if you realized the B.A.P connection :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since the first day when Dongwoo helped me to the nurse’s office I my bullying increased. So far I have had a water bubble fall on me, my locker destroyed, paint thrown at me, and the list just goes on. Oh and the best part is that we are only two months have passed. At the moment I’m sitting in Business and we just finished watching the movie ‘Who killed the electric car?’ and we are asked to write an opinion paper on the overall idea of the movie and create a proposition for the electric car to return. I knew immediately what I was going to write about. I would write about role the car companies have over the general public and the government.

            While many people; especially the person sitting next to me started to talk to their friends, I began to write my piece. “Ha-ha, look at her actually doing the working. Guess she really had no friends.” Zoey whispered to Amanda. Gripping the pen tighter I tried to ignore what they were saying. The rumor and whispering of the two just seemed to grow larger and larger. Soon I had eyes of all my classmates’ eyes on me, whispering words like , fake, horrible, lier and a variety of other words directed at me. After calming down I continued to write till the end of the class. 

 

In Data I was quietly doing my work when Mr. Clarkson handed out the test marks. I got a 96%, of course, and Dongwoo got a 50%; no surprise there.  Being the wonderful man Mr. Clarkson is he asked me to help him. I waited an hour after school in the library, twiddling my thumbs waiting for the jerk - sorry I mean jock - to show up. I couldn’t take this anymore. “Hey! Nerd where are you going?” shouted Dongwoo; perfect timing much.

“Leaving! You are ONE HOUR LATE!” I said flatly, turning his way. Scratching the back of his head, he just grinned at me; the nerve of some people. “Next time come on time.” I said firmly.

 

“Okay, a permutation of x distinct items is an arrangement of ALL the items in a definite order. The formula for that is nPn. A permutation of n distinct items taken r at a time. So the formula would be nPr or . So in how many ways could the prime minister, sports rep and social advisor be chosen from 9 candidates?” I asked Damon.

“I’m not stupid you know. It’s 504.” He spat in my face. “Good, now let’s move on.” Finally after about 40 minutes he got lesson 4, now to move onto lesson 5.

            Between the amount of time spent actually learning and the amount of time Dongwoo spent playing around we; sorry he, studied for about all of 3 minutes. “If you didn’t want to be here, then why agree to this meeting.” I said with my patience running thin.

“Like you have plans nerd. And f.y.i. I only agreed to this cuz I didn’t think you would be such a priss.” He said while wondering around the book shelves.

“I could have had plans, and don’t touch that!” I dragged him to his seat and re-opened my data book. After about 30 minutes, Dongwoo slammed his hands on the table, causing me to jump in fright. “What now?” I asked closing the book to calm myself down.  He was starting to get annoying because of all his interruptions.

 “This is useless. I hate math.” Dongwoo said while closing his textbook.

“Then why did you take it?”

“Cuz I thought it would be easy. Here.” He said as he threw some money on the table. “I’m just going to copy all your answers on tests, might as well pay for it.” Dumbfounded I just sat there. “Hey are you going to take it or what?”

That was it, I’ll take no more. “No.”

“What? Do you want more money or something? Or did I just hear you wrong.”

“My answer is no. I will NOT let you cheat on my work.” I stood up. “And yes although I didn’t have plans after school I’m more than certain if I did they wouldn’t include a jerk like you!” I screamed back. Grabbing my books and binders I left. I didn’t care if I would get in trouble, I wanted away from him, now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And i will end it around here :)

I'm alctually really happy atm. the story has 76 views XD

I couldn't be happier. truth be told i didn't really know about the story much.

AND ontop of that i have two... thats right TWO :) Subs :)

사랑해 여러분 

새디 <3