Prologue

Heartbeat

 

Hell. A one syllables word consisting of just four letters. In the dictionary hell is defined as, a realm of the devil in which the damned suffer everlasting punishment or torture. However my definition of hell is quite different. Hell is the place I have spent almost 4 years going to, and just trying to blend in with. My hell is high school.

`In life one can never pick one’s own fate. Whether one is chosen to be born in riches or poverty, one just has to take the idea with a positive outcome. My mother named me Claire since I am always soft and clam. Fate always likes to play games with people and this time fate decided to play with me. The hand I was dealt is always full of troubles, hardships, but in the end wondrous outcomes wait. Originally I was a nameless nobody within the crowd, just passing throughout life. However through a series of events my life changed… DRASTICALLY. I changed from the being the little nerdy girl to someone within the spotlight, with rumors floating alongside, back to being a nobody, to where  I am now; just the average person with a voice that CAN be heard. My journey began back in my final year of high school in my home town of Seoul…