Chapter 9: Maybe

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

You turned around. You saw Hyemi. She looked into your eyes.

"I know your not okay." Hyemi said.

"I am..." you said. Hyemi pulled you into a hug and embraced you. You started to cry.

"Remember..i know when your sad...happy..or faking." Hyemi said. You started to cry more. Hyemi tried to comfort you as you cried. Hyemi wiped your tears and dragged you someplace else than infront of the cafe. You both ended up at the Han River. 

"Yah..dont cry..you look ugly then." Hyemi teased trying to make you laugh. It worked. You laughed and hit her arm. You leaned over the railing and tears hit the river. You slowly watched each tear make a ripple on the river. Then you turned around and Hyemi was gone. You pouted. *Where did she go to after dragging me here.* you thought. You looked around, then a distant figure was running to you. It came closer and closer, and it was Hyemi. SHe had 2 ice cream cones in her hands. She huffed and puffed when she arrived to you. She apologized for leaving you, and handed you your ice cream. You ate your ice cream happily. You and Hyemi havent had your alone time together for awhile now. You liked having her company you. She was like your sister. When you finished eating your ice cream Hyemi looked at you with concern. You tilted your head.

"Waeyo?" you asked.

"Nothing...it's just...im sorry for not being there for you yesterday..." Hyemi said.

"Gwenchana..i had company anyways." you said and smiled thinking about him.

"Ohhhh who!?" Hyemi said.

"Yongseok...a friend i met that day." you said and smiled. Hyemi looked at you smile. *She must really be happy if she is smiling just at the name..* Hyemi thought. You looked at the river. It was afternoon now. You and Hyemi decieded to do some window shopping. Hyemi was stuck between telling you or not, even though you knew. Hyemi decided to tell you later when they are in a shop. Both of you walked around for hours. Finally you guys arrived at a gift shop.

"You know ~~~...tomarrow is-" Hyemi got cut off.

"I know..Shin's birthday." you said.

"He asked me to tell you to come.." Hyemi said.

"I dont know anymore...i really dont..." you mumbled. You looked around and saw a cute teddy bear. On it, it said happy birthday. You smiled and picked it up. You put it on the counter and grabbed a Happy Birthday card. You also bought a gift bag. You put the bear and card in the bag and looked at Hyemi. She looked at you confusingly. 

"Are you going then since you bought it?" Hyemi said.

"Maybe." is all you said. You walked out of the store with Hyemi. It was already dark. You and Hyemi split ways after you said your goodbyes. You watched Hyemi walk off first. Then you arrived to your house in a matter of minutes. You cleaned up and went to sleep. The next morning you got a text.

It's my birthday today....i really want you to come.-Shin

You closed your phone and set it on the table. Then you went to the restroom and took a shower. You got out and got dressed. You took the gifts you bought yesterday, and wrote on the card. You walked out of the door and headed to Shin's house. You rang the doorbell, and the door opened.

_____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yeah...this chappie is proabably boring huh? T.T i tried my best to make it good...this story may end soon in maybe like 2-5 chappies. Mianhae...it's a shortfic...forgive me!! Thank your for reading though keke.

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong