Chapter 3: Cold Hearted?

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

You woke up and remembered what happened yesterday. You frowned and sadly got up. You quickly got dressed and headed down the stairs. Hoping to find Shin there waiting for you, you smiled and opened the door. Nothing. You hesitantly headed to your collage. You met up with Hyemi there. 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." you said.

"What's wrong? You dont look or sound good." Hyemi asked.

"Oh..nothing. Have you seen Shin?" you said.

"Yeah, when Takuya dropped me off today. He had a girl clinging onto his arm." Hyemi said.

"Ahh...okay...thanks" you responded mad yet filled with sadness. After the short talk, you both headed up to your classrooms. Class started after awhile, and you couldnt focus. Your mind was all on Shin and the Minri girl. Hours past and you still was in your trance. Hyemi litterally had to drag you to eat at the cafeteria. You didnt eat though, instead you thought about Shin. After lunch, you went back to your other class. An hour later, class ended for today. You grabbed all your belongings. You flipped your backpack over your shoulders, and headed out the door. You arrived at the front doors, and you saw Shin, Takuya, and Minri at the front gates. Again, Minri clinged onto Shin's arm. Frustrated, you tried to avoid eye contact. While you were trying to escape, Shin tried to pry Minri's hands off of him. Unfortunately, Minri only tightened her grasp. He sighed and looked over to see you walking away. 

"~~~!!!" Shin yelled to you. You turned around and saw him waving at you. Scared, you walked faster away pretendind you didnt hear. Shin frowned as you walked away. Minutes passed, and you finally escaped. As you sighed, someone grabbed your wrist.

"Yah!!!" you yelled. You turned around to see Takuya and Hyemi behind him.

"Shin was calling for you." Takuya said.

"Oh...i didnt hear. Mianhae." you responded.

"We saw you turn to him and walk away." Takuya confessed.

"Ohh..." you said caught. 

"Whats up with you today. You act as if you did something bad." Hyemi said.

"Its just...Shin is always around Minri." you said.

"They're just friends." Takuya said.

"Yeah..But...she clings onto him like he belongs to her. Shin never does anything about it either." You said starting to get annoyied.

"Like i said, they're just friends. No need to get jealous." Takuya replied.

"Im not jealous, and also if you dont mind letting go, id appreciate it." you said.

"No." Takuya replied coldly.

"Waeyo?" you asked.

"I dont want to see Shin be hurt because of a girl like you." Takuya said.

"Yah..she's my best friend." Hyemi said hitting his arm. Takuya rolled his eyes, then let go because of Hyemi. You glared at Takuya.

"Thanks, now imma leave." you said and walked away.

"I dont see what Shin saw in you. He shouldnt love a cold hearted girl like you, not even willing to see him. You let jealousy take over." Takuya said while you were leaving. You stopped after he finished his sentence. You stood there for awhile, but then continued on walking. *Im cold hearted?* you thought as you walked away from them. 

 

____________________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

How was that? Alot of drama eh? Lol...wasnt planning on it this early but it just sank in like it...i feel like im rushing it too much. I also dont know what to add... aha i still have plans but i feel like it's going to make the story end faster. But i dont know...we'll see it through together right :D? 

P.S. Please tell me if it is good or not. I love hearing your feedbacks :D. Also, i will take critism.

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong