Chapter 6: Comfort

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

You were lost, so you started wandering around in the dark.

"~~~?" a voice called your name.

"Who's there?" you asked.

"It's me haha...turn around." it said again. You turned around and looked. It was Yongseok.

"YONGSEOK!!" you yelled and ran to hug him.

"What happened? Why arent you home?" Yongseok asked.

"It's nothing...i got lost.." you said.

"Pabo, if it's alright iwth you i can take you to my house to sleep since i dont know where your house is and it's dark already." Yongseok said. All you did was nod. He grabbed your wrist and led you to his house. When he opened the door, he held the door opened for you. You walked in and it was clean. Yongseok came in after you and closed the door.

"Did you want anything to drink?" he asked.

"Ani..gumawo..you live alone?" you asked.

"Yeah, but dont worry im not those kinds of guys." Yongseok said.

"Oh..." you said. He walked over to you and noticed your eyes are red and puffy.

"You been crying?" Yongseok said.

"Ani" you said and covered your eyes. He chuckled and removed your hands. 

"Want to tell me what's wrong?" Yongseok said.

"Nothing's wrong" you said.

"You're lying" he said. You started crying again.

"Mianhae! Did i do something wrong!?" Yongseok said.

"A-Ani.it's just.." you said. He wraped his arms around you. You cried even more. After couple minutes, you calmed down.

"Now i know something's not right." he said. You slowly put your head down, and he lifted your chin up.

"Tell me what's wrong. I can help." he said. You looked into his eyes, and they were sincere. You told him the story and he clenched his fist in a ball. 

"He doesnt deserve you. It's okay. Time will make everything better." he said trying to cheer you up. You slowly nodded while he talked. He figured you were tired, so he let you sleep in his room while he slept on the couch. Before he left your room, he tucked you in and kissed your forehead. You closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep. When you closed your eyes, after a couple minutes passed he put his hand on you head. He your hair slowly. 

"It's going to be alright ~~~...you're so beautiful and you have the best smile ever. You can lighten anyone's day. Don't let this hurt you and change you. Keep smiling even when it's tough. Be strong." Yongseok whispered. He left the room quietly and closed the door behind him. You slowly opened your eyes. You heard everything he said. Somehow, you got a warm feeling in your tummy. You unknowingly smiled. *Thank you..Thank you Yongseok. Without you, i dont know what to do. My life is a mess..Hyemi..Shin...Takuya..they seem distant from me. Yongseok im glad i met you...even though it was just this morning when we first met...* you thought. Then you fell into a deep sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hehe how was it? Triple update! i think i want to do one more but iunno maybe more!!!!!!! hehe i feel like this story is getting more dramatic. Let's see where it goes together shall we? keke!! Hope you are enjoying this fanfic.

P.S. again i feel like this story has so much talking...lol..imma try to keep the chatting down a bit.

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong