Chapter 7: Awkwardness...and Shock

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

It was the morning, and you were woken up by the light from the sun. You grumbled and hesitantly sat up. You opened your eyes, and you noticed there was a sticky note stuck to you forehead.

Good Morning ~~~!! I hope you slept well. Once you wake up, you can clean up in the bathroom. Once your done head downstairs into the kitchen. Keke did you know you sleep like a baby? It's cute.

From, 

Yongseok

You read it and blushed at the last comment. You got up and headed out of the door. *Where's the bathroom?* you thought. You wandered the hall in search of the bathroom. Once you found it, you opened the door. No one was there to your relief. You walked inside and smelled collonge. You looked in the mirror and saw your eyes were a little puffy from crying. You washed your face, and looked into the mirror. To your relief the puffyness barely was there. You check again, and it almost wasnt visible. You headed out the door, and smelled food. You excitedly ran down the stairs. You almost fell down. When you reached the bottom, and saw Yongseok cooking breakfest in a girly apron. You giggled and approached the kitchen table.

"I didn't know you could cook, or wear girly aprons." you teased.

"Oh! it's you...haha..good morning. I can cook, but i wore the apron to see if you would laugh and smile." Yongseok said.

"It worked hehe you look cute in it." you said.

"Haha thanks." Yongseok said. He focused on his pancakes after that, making sure it isnt burnt. You decided to not bother him while cooking, so you walked over to the living room. You turned the T.V. on and watched some shows. You got bored, so you turned it off. You see Yongseok almost finished making the pancakes, so you decided to help by putting out the plates. You walked over to the kitchen and pulled out 2 plates and silverware. You set them on the kitchen table. You grabbed the syrup also and put it in the middle. Yongseok finally finished making alot of pancakes. He set them on a plate, so we can grab how much we want. Your eyes widened at how much he made. Almost 15 pancakes.

"Eat alot now." Yongseok said.

"But..that's too much!" you whined. He chuckled and put 2 pancakes on your plate. You grabbed the syrup hte same time as Yongseok. He let go of it and looked at you and smiled. He let you used it first. You smiled back at him and used it, then gave it to Yongseok. You both were silent during breakfast.

"Soo...we should probably have you go home." Yongseok said.

"Ne." you responded. Then you guys finished shortly after. He grabbed his jacket and put on his shoes. You were a little slow. You put on your shoes and walked out. He locked the door behind you. You looked around and didnt recongize this neighborhood. Yongseok chuckled when he looked at you looking around. He grabbed your hand and walked you to the park where you saw Shin and Minri at before. You almost cried but held it in because you were with Yongseok. You remembered his words of being strong. You sighed. He looked at you.

"Do you remember how to get home from here?" he asked.

"Ne...just over there." you said. He smiled at you and grabbed your hand again. You led him the way, and he followed you. You felt the fuzzy feeling in your stomach again. It felt nice being around him. Before you knew it, you and him arrived at your house. 

"Oh...my house is right here." you said.

"Okay...i guess i'll see you sometime." he said.

"Ne." you responded and waved at him.

"You go in first." he said.

"Arraseo." you said. You waved and smileda t him, then walked inside your house. You turned around and smiled, then you closed the door behind you. Yongseok watched you walk into your house, then he turned around. *I think im going crazy..i'm falling for you ~~~...* he thought. He shook his head and walked away to his house. You looked out of the window and watched him leave. *Yongseok..you're so kind...thank you..thank you for everything.* you thought. Just then your phone nudged. You opened it and it said you have one new text.

Hey...i know you dont want to hear from me, but if you want to lets all meet at the cafe. -Shin

You hesitated. *Should i, or shouldnt i answer back..* you asked yourself. You then texted him back.

All? -~~~

You texted back, and then a conversation started.

im susprised you texted back...its going to be me, Takuya, Hyemi, Minri, and you if you want to come. -Shin

No thanks...-~~~

Please? Hyemi is going to be upset.-Shin

Hyemi?....she is already upset with me also Takuya too...-~~~

Wae?-Shin

Nothing...anyways give me one good reason then i will.-~~~

Because if you dont come you may lose us.-Shin

FINE...-~~~

Then you closed your phone and went into the bathroom. You went to take a shower, then you got dressed. You found an outfit.

(Your outfit, not the girl)

Then you headed out the door. You walked for awhile, then arrived at the cafe. There you saw 'everyone'. You walked over to their table. 

"Annyeonghaseyo..sorry im late..." you said.

"Gwenchana! Come sit by me!!!" Hyemi said. She dragged and pulled you right next to her. You sat straight infront of Shin. You tried to avoid eye contact, but Shin kept taking glances at you. 

"Soo..our announcement is that...me and Shin are together." Minri said.

"BWOH!?" we all yell except Shin.

"Yeah...it happened last night." Minri said. You almost cried remembering what happened. You held back though.

"Oh...that's nice." you said smiling.

"Bwoh!? i thought you and Shin were together!!" Hyemi yelled.

"Ani...we broke up yesterday." you said.

"When?" Takuya said.

"Nevermind that...you should be happy for them." you said. Hyemi pouted, and Takuya was shocked at your reaction. 

"Shin..you would always talk about ~~~. You love her alot, so i cant believe you. There has to be something wrong." Takuya said.

"Nothings wrong..." Shin said.

"Show us proof.." Takuya said. Shin hesitated and looked at you. You saw his eyes, but looked away. Shin hesitated and looked at Minri.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yeah...i had to retype this ><" i feel sad nowwwwwww! My sister's laptop died on me while typing thisssss. I had to retype and remember, but how was it? hehe i left it at a cliff hanger. What will Shin do? keke find out in the next chappie!!!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong