Chapter 8: Dont Be Hurt Please

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

Shin hesitated and looked at Minri. He then got closer and closer to her. His lips landed on Minri's. *Remind me later to scrub my mouth and lips with soap...* Shin thought and he kissed Minri. You looked away, as you knew it was comming. Hyemi squealed and looked away after his lips landed on hers. Takuya eyes widened as he thought Shin wouldnt do that to a girl he doesnt love. *So...he may love Minri afterall..But what about ~~~?* Takuya thought. Minutes passed and Shin broke the kiss.

"There..." he mumbled. All of you were too shocked to speak. Even Minri. She didnt think Shin would go that far, maybe a hug but not a kiss. He then turned to you, to see your reaction. Your face was filled with hurt and pain. He looked away as he felt he messed up big time. Then, after awhile you laughed. They all lookeda t you as if you have gone crazy. Which you were on the verge to. You then stopped laughing.

"We should go get drinks." you said.

"Oh..Ne." they all said suprised you didnt cry or talk about it. You went up and ordered drinks. You paid for the drinks also. When it was finished, you brang it to your table and gave it to them.

"Here." you said.

"Oh...kamsahamnida." they said. You nodded and smiled. You then went back and sat next to Hyemi. They sneaked glanced at you to see if you would shed a tear or not. You didnt. You kept smiling like a idiot remembering Yongseok's words. Behind the smile was pain and suffering though. You then stopped and took a sip of your drink. You check the time and tried to find an excuse to leave, so you dont have to look at Shin and Minri. Finally you came up with a believeable excuse.

"Uhmm..sorry...but i have somewhere to be...also i need to go shopping." you said.

"Oh..arraseo." Shin said. You only nodded then got up from your seat. You bowed at them, and took a step back. You bumped into someone while backing up. 

"Mianhae!!" you yelled. You backed up into a waitress and her drinks fell on the floor. Lucky it wasnt filled. You bended down and helpedher pick up the empty drinks. Then, a hand touched your hand. You looked over to see Shin looking at you too. You cleared your throat and grabbed the cup. You handed her the cup and bowed.

"Mianhae again.." you said and left. You walked out of the door, and out of their sight. Shin watched you walk away with a frown on his face. *This plan better work....but...dont be hurt..please...* Shin thought. You walked out of the door and then you sighed. *Shin..why must you hurt me so much...* you thought. You closed your eyes, then a hand touched your shoulder. You turn around. 

_____________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Mianhae if this is a short chappie...i bet it is with lots of talking....my bad habbit ><.....lalalalala.....anyways ive updated alot keke maybe this might be the last one for today atleast...i hope you guys forgive me for not updating alot latelyyyyy....hope you enjoy this fanfic so far :D!!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong