Chapter 1:Years Later

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

A/N: Year's past since you last accepted Shin. Many things started to change also. Your best friend Hyemi has a new boyfriend. Her boyfriend is your boyfriend's friend. You liked the feeling of comfortness next to Shin. He always made your heart beat when he's near. 

____________________________________________________________________

"Mmrngh" you muffled. You woke up from bed. Today was a Monday, so you had school. When you got up, something hit your window. You slowly walk to your window and opened it up. You cautiously looked straight and around, but didn't see anything. 

"HEY!!!" a voice called.

"Huh?" you yelled.

"Look Down!!" it called again. You looked down to see your cute boyfriend waving at you.

"Shin?!" you yelled.

"Hey! Come down so i can see you better!" Shin yelled. You ran into the bathroom and got changed. You also got ready. After 10 minutes, you rushed out the door. You ran straight into his arms. 

"Hey Jagiya. I missed you~" He sang.

"I missed you too Oppa!" you said. You nuzzled your head on his chest. He pulled apart and looked down at your face.

"Yahhh if we dont hurry we'll be late." Shin said.

"Fine Oppa." you pouted. He snuck his hand in your hand. You both swinged your hand and walked side-by-side to school. Once you arrived at your collage, he kissed you goodbye. He watched you walk away. When he left, you met up with your bestfriend Hyemi. Both of you went to the same collage and Takuya and Shin went to a different one. 

"Hey Hyemi!" you yelled. She looked back and saw you.

"I miss my Oppa..." she pouted.

"So do i, but we can see them later~" you said.

"~~~, let's go to class." Hyemi said still pouting.

"Arrasseo." you said and pouted. *She completely ignored me* you thought. You both arrived at your class, and sat down.

"We're early...." you mumbled.

"I miss Takuya.." Hyemi still pouted.

"I miss Shin..." you pouted. You sat and started to go in dreamland thinking of Shin. Finally the bell rang and you snapped out of it.

"Class pull out your notebooks. Time for notes." the teacher said. The whole class relucatantly took it out. While Shin and Takuya, finally made it to their collage.

"Shin hurry up!" Takuya yelled.

"I know i know!!" Shin yelled huffing. Finally he made it to the campus. 

"Where'd you been geez" Takuya said.

"I took my girl to school." Shin said while grinning.

"aha..kaja." Takuya said. Shin could tell he was jealous. Takuya walked infront of Shin, to hide his face. When they got in class, they also sat down. 

"Soo...Takuya how's it going with you and Hyemi?" Shin asked.

"Fine." Takuya simply said.

"Haha not asking for mine?" Shin asked.

"No, because you say the same thing over. Saying ~~~ is the best and cutest." Takuya said.

"Yep because she is, and all mine!" Shin said.

"No, wrong. Hyemi is the best and hottest." Takuya said. 

"NOOOOOOO, you're wrong!" Shin whined. The bell rang and they were still bickering. They stopped when the teacher told them to be quiet. The class ended, and Shin left the class with Takuya.

"Hey~" a high voice said to Shin.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I know it's boring...but its the begining so...iunno haha. Anyways i wont be on for awhile because im going on vacation. Hope you like the cliffhanger ;). More drama to come?! heehe i hope you like the begining.

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong