Chapter 2: Who is she?

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

 

Class ended and Shin walked out of the classroom with Takuya. 
 
"Hey~" a high pitched voice said.
 
"Hi?" Shin said. 
 
"Im Jung Minri!" she said.
 
"Umm..okay?" Shin said.
 
"You single?" Minri asked.
 
"Nope, i have the best and cutest girl ever." Shin said thinking of you.
 
"oh..." Minri said. 
 
"Yep." Shin said.
 
"Well do you mind if i be your friend then?" Minri said.
 
"Sure" Shin replied.
 
"Great!!" Minri said. She clung onto Shin's arm. 
 
"What the heck?" Takuya said.
 
"Huh?" Minri said.
 
"He said he has a girl why you clinging onto him?" Takuya coldly said.
 
"Hes my friend" Minri simply replied.
 
"Whatever" Takuya said. Shin completely ignored the conversation and kept walking on. Minri followed him around all day. Finally school ended, but Minri was still clinging onto him. Takuya grew annoyied and tried pulling her away, but she didnt budge. She kept clinging onto his arm.
 
"Uhm..well..Minri i gotta go to my girl see you tomarrow." Shin said.
 
"Oh..well..i wanna meet her! Let's go together!" Minri said.
 
"Shin ill come too, so i can see Hyemi." Takuya said. 
 
"Oh..okay..lets go" Shin said. They arrived at the front gate of your school. You and Hyemi just got done with class. Both of you had lockers right next to each other which was lucky. You went to your locker and got your backpack and stuffed some books in your locker. When you finished you waited for Hyemi to get done. When she finished both of you walked out and saw Shin and Takuya. They waved at you both, and you smiled. Your smile faded when you saw a girl clinging onto your guy's arm.
 
"Hey!" Hyemi said and ran. She went to Takuya and hugged him.
 
"I missed you so so so so so so so much!!!!" Hyemi practically yelled.
 
"Calm down! im here and your killing mee~" Takuya said out of breath.
 
"Oh sorry!" Hyemi said and let go. Takuya chuckled and kissed her. You slowly walked to Shin.
 
"Hey Jagiya!" Shin said.
 
"Who's this?" you asked ignoring his hi. 
 
"Oh..a new friend her name is Jung Minri" Shin said.
 
"Mhm..okay" you said.
 
"You jealous babe?" Shin said.
 
"No" you pouted.
 
"Awwww my babe is jealous! Cute!!!" Shin yelled. He pinched your cheeks until it got red.
 
"Owwww!!!" you yelled.
 
"Mianhae jagiya, you're just so cute!" Shin said. Minri grew annoyied and clutched on his arm tighter.
 
"Shin Oppa can we hurry?" Minri said.
 
"Oh..okay yeah" Shin said. *Oppa?* you thought. Takuya and Hyemi was busy holding hands and kissing on the way back, but you couldnt do that to Shin. You didnt want to. You felt jealous and annoyied that someone else was holding onto him. When they dropped you off you went in without a goodbye. Shin was confused but let it go because he didnt want to make you mad. The sight of Minri and Shin close together made you mad. You walked up to your room and fell on your bed. *who is she?* you thought and drifted into a dream.
 
 
______________________________________________________________
Author's Notes:
Yeyeyeyeye i got back from my trip! Hehe so happy to be back home!!^^ Sorrey if this chappie is bad because i typed it on my ipod in my notes during the trip =x...hope you enjoy!!
P.S. Yes i know i nee to fix the photos on all my stories ><" waaaaaa so much work...
 
Much Love,
Sunnyxiong