Chapter 12: Suprises

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

Days passed. You hid the secret of being with Shin again from Yongseok. You plan on telling him at the right time. You sighed.

"What's wrong Jagiya?" Shin asked.

"Nothing.." you said.

"Awww tell me!! or i'll keep bothering you about it!!" Shin said.

"No fair!!" you said. You were on the phone with Shin. You weren't with him, because Shin said he needed to shop. You guys chatted for an hour. 

"Yah, meet me at the place i first asked you out." Shin said then hanged up. You frowned and grabbed your shoes. You ran out to the spot. *He's not even here!* you yelled into your head. *He's going to get it!* you mentally made a note. Someone grabbed you from behind and pulled you. 

"HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!" you yelled.

"Shush or i'll kiss you!!" a voice yelled back. You mentally slapped your face.

"Shin!!!! Why'd you scare me like that!!!!!" you yelled.

"Mianhae" Shin said and chuckled. You slapped his arm and he pretend to be hurt. Then he got down on one knee. You looked down at him and was confused. Shin rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. You looked at him weird. Then he pulled out a box. You still were confused, until he opened the box revieling 2 rings. 

"~~~...will you marry this pabo?" Shin said. You covered your mouth. 

"Yes!!" you yelled. He got up and kissed you. It was sloppy at first, but it became passionate. He slipped your ring on your finger without breaking the kiss. FInally you both pulled away for air. He smiled and put his forehead on your forehead. 

"Saranghae ~~~..." Shin said.

"Nado Saranghae..." you said. Then you got a phone call. It was Yongseok. Shin frowned when he saw the caller id. He was jealous, but let you pick it up. 

"yoboseyo?" you asked.

"Yeah..~~~? Can you meet me somewhere?" Yongseok said.

"Yeah...where?" you asked.

"Cafe.." he said and hanged up. You turned to Shin. He looked at you with sad eyes.

"Go..you need to tell him, and he needs to tell you something..i can tell by his tone." Shin said. You nodded and walked away. You ran to the cafe and saw him sitting on the table. You slowly walked over to him. He pulled you down to sit by him.

"Yongseok..i have something to say.." you said.

"I know...Hyemi told me..i met up with her to ask her why you've been avoiding me.." he said.

"Oh..also..me and Shin are getting married..." you said.

"Oh...let me do something first." he said.

"What-" you got cut off. Yongseok roughly and deep kissed you. You didnt fight back. It was the least you could do. He then cupped your cheek and kissed you more passionately. After along time, he pulled away.

"Thanks.." he said. You could tell he was in pain. You got up, because he told you to. Then he walked away.

"Im leaving for a couple of years..." Yongseok said before he walked away. *im so sorry Yongseok..i didnt even say thanks before you left...* you thought. After that day, days past and it was your wedding. You walked down the aisle starring right at Shin. He looked right back at you. After the vows, both of you kissed. There was clapping and whistling. It ruined the kiss, but  Shin looked at you and had an idea. He picked you up bridal style and ran away with you in his arms.

_______________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke so how was it? Im sorry if i rushed the wedding part lol....i know i did, but i didnt want to make it too long. It wouldve proabbly been like another chappie and i cant do wedding chappies lol....anyways next chappie is the last one!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong