Chapter 10: Shin's Birthday

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

Someone opened the door. It was Takuya. He let you come in. You looked around and saw Hyemi sitting on the couch. You walked over to her and she looked up shocked.

"You made it!!!" Hyemi said.

"Ne.." you responded. Takuya came over, and sat next to Hyemi. Hyemi scooted over so you could sit next to her. You sat down. You looked around looking for Shin. Then the doorbell rang. Youput you bag next to the couch and walked over to answer it. It was Minri. You hesitantly let her in since she was Shin's new girl. She looked at your face as it was filled with pain. She felt guilty. She lowered her head and bowed then entered. She walked around for a bit then saw Takuya and Hyemi. She walked over to them and sat in your spot. You didnt feel like sitting anyways, and Hyemi and Takuya gave her a glare. She shrugged it off and tried looking for Shin. FInally he came downstairs. He saw all of you were there. He ran down the stairs and greeted you guys.

"Im glad you guys could make it!!!!" Shin yelled happily. He looked at you and you turned your head. He sighed, but it was enough that you made it to his party. Although it wasnt a big party, it was just you, him, Takuya, Hyemi, and Minri. You forgot you left your gift bag next to the couch. You walked away and into the bathroom. You stayed in there for awhile. Fianlly you came out. You guys spent hours playing games. Finally it was time to eat. You guys started to eat and Shin disappeared. He was in the backyard. Minri was also gone. You finally remembered you brang a gift. You wanted to personally give it to him. You grabbed your bag from the side of the couch and walked around. You headed upstairs to check if he was up there. Nothing. You even wandered into his bedroom. You then realised you havent checked the backyard. You approached him, but didnt see Minri was with him. You were behind him.

"I....Love you." Shin said. You looked over to see Minri there. You covered your mouth. Tears were almost comming out. Minri also covered . Shin looked at Minri like she was weird. She pointed behind him, and he looked. His eyes grew. 

"~~~!!!" Shin yelled. You dropped your bag. He grabbed your wrist before you could run off.

"Let me go!!!" you yelled. It was loud enough for people nearby to hear. Unlucky for Shin, someone was walking by and did hear. *Wait...is that ~~~?* someone thought. He peeked over the gate and saw you being forced to stay. He jumped over the gate and headed to you. It was dark out, so you didnt see that he was there. He pulled on your other wrist. You looked up to see Yongseok there. 

"Yong..seok.." you said.

"Hi." he said then glared at Shin.

"Who are you?" Shin asked,

"Her friend. Mind if i ask who you are?" Yongseok said.

"Shin" Shin replied.

"Oh the guy who broke ~~~'s heart? You know, you play with girl's hearts like that, or force them to be where they dont want to be." Yongseok said. He pulled you closer to him.

"Who said i forced her here? She came here to my birthday party." Shin said. Then Shin pulled you closer to him. You tried to escape form both of their grasp, but they gripped on your wrist tight. 

"Oh, happy brithday. Didnt know that on your birthday you wanted her to have a wounded heart." Yongseok said. Then he pulled you harder. You almost fell on him.

"Thanks, didnt know you wanted to hurt ~~~ also by making her wrist hurt from your pull." Shin said. Then Shin helped you a little bit by letting go of your wrist.

"Oh is that so?" Yongseok said. Then he let go of your wrist. Finally you were free, but you couldnt escape. Shin smirked, it was his first time also. That made Yongseok really mad. He punched Shin in the face making you and Minri gasp. Minri ran inside and went to grab Takuya. Takuya immediately went outside and looked at Shin who was on the floor wiping blood from the corner of his lips. Takuya snarled.

"Who invited you here?" Takuya glared at Yongseok.

"Myself. I heared ~~~ yelling." he said.

"Well get lost. We dont need you here." Takuya said.

"I will if ~~~ goes with me." Yongseok said. You looked at Yongseok.

"Kaja..." you said and pulled Yongseok away from the place. He only looked at you who is crying. He softened.

"Sorry for creating a big mess..." Yongseok apologized. You shook your head and walked. He looked at your back.

"You want to be alone?" he asked.

"Yeah.." you said. Then Yongseok nodded and left you alone. Back at Shin's house, Takuya helped Shin clean up his wound from his busted lips. *Dang...i cant believe ~~~ would leave me like that...* he thought and shook his head. Minri ran in yelling his name. Finally, she found them and handed Shin the gift bag. He opened it and took out the teddy bear. Then the took out the card. He opened it and read what was inside.

Happy Birthday Shin!! I'm sorry i couldnt make this one memorable but...i wish you the best with Minri. I'd be a fool to say that i'm not hurting, but dont worry about me. I hope you have the best brithday today.

Love,  Signed,

~~~

He shed a tear. He looked at Minri.

"I knew this plan wouldnt work. It only made things worser." Shin said.

"PLAN!?" Takuya and Hyemi said.

"Yeah.." Shin said. Then he told Hyemi and Takuya the whole thing. 

"I cant lose ~~~...im telling her everything tomarrow." Shin said and left. He went straight to his bedroom and locked it. He then fell asleep. You also fell asleep. When Yongseok left you alone, you walked to you house and fell asleep crying. The next morning, your phone set off it's ringtone and you check your phone. You read it.

~~~..please listen to what i have to say. Meet me at the Han RIver.-Shin

___________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This Fanfic may end soon!!! I updated alot today...but its worth it hearing your comments!!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong