Chapter 5: It Came To This...

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

You happened to walk by the park. You turned your head to see 2 figures. They looked familiar so you walked closer and closer until you were face-to-face with them.

"SHIN?!?" you yelled.

"~~~?!?!" Shin yelled back sounding like he got caught. You stared at him for a couple of minutes. Not believing your eyes. You saw your boyfriend with another girl late at night in the park. Worst thing is, he was with Minri.

"W-Why?" you asked on the verge of tears.

"I-It's not what it looks like!" Shin said.

"W-What is it then!?" you yelled.

"Minri wouldn't-" he got cut off from your tears. Tears were flowing through your eyes. He took his hand and wiped a tear off of your face. You backed away.

"A-Ani...i didnt think you were this type of guy...i loved you...im such a pabo." you said.

"Youre not a pabo, and im not that kind of guy. If you'll just listen to me.." Shin was trying to tell you, but you didnt want to hear it.

"So this was more important than my calls or texts? You've been with Minri the whole day...She's more important?" you asked.

"You are more important to me than anything else." Shin tried to convince you.

"Lies...you're here with Minri late at night standing close to her. You didnt even bother to pick up my calls..." you said.

"Jagi-" Shin was cut off.

"No..Dont call me that anymore.." you said.

"So it's over?" Shin asked.

"It came to this...its your fault Shin...my tears...its your fault..." you mumbled. You ran off trying to hide your tears from Shin.

"~~~!!!!!!!!" Shin yelled for you. You didnt look back. Your heart felt crushed. You didnt know where you were going since it was dark out. You ended up getting more lost. With Shin he felt that he lost everything. He glared at Minri who tried looking innocent.

"It's all your fault Minri." Shin said in a sad tone.

"What is?" Minri asked.

"It's all your fault i lost the girl of my life. All your fault i lost my world, my everything, my love." Shin said crushed. Then he walked away in the direction of your house. He kept on walking ignoring everything. Minri followed him and tried to talk to him, but he ignored. When Minri had enough, both of them was already infront of your house.

"LOOK HERE!!!" Minri yelled.

"WHAT!!!" Shin yelled back.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT ~~~ CAUGHT US TALKING. I DIDNT CALL HER HERE, SHE CAME ON HER OWN!" Minri yelled.

"Whatever, if you didnt follow me the whole day then i wouldnt be hurting like this." Shin said and knocked on your door. No answer. After 30 minutes of calling your name and banging on your door he gave up. He was out of breath. He saw all the lights were out so he decided to leave.

"If you want her back why dont you have her regret it and come back to you." Minri said.

"How?" Shin asked wiling to get you back.

"She's jealous when you and me are around together, so fake date and have her be jealous and come back to you." Minri explained.

"Its just going to end badly. She's going to hurt more." Shin said.

"Fine, dont get her back then. I'm leaving." Minri said.

"Wait...Fine..." Shin said after thinking about it. *Please dont be hurt if this plan goes bad ~~~..* Shin thought. They both walked away from your house. On the other hand, you were still lost on where to go. You wandered around.

"~~~?" someone called out.

_________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke double update!!! Iunno i feel like updating some more so, you might get a triple update ;)...Anyways..how has this been so far!? i hope you rnot mad at me ><"....Hope you will enjoy this fanfic...keke i hope you stay with me through this story til the end! Subscribe and comment. I love hearing your feedback and comment. Haha...also sorry if it's too much talking...i feel like its more talking than hte actual story...iunno

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong