Chapter 13: Congratulations

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

Years past since you and Shin got married.

"Kwangho come here!!" you yelled.

"Yes Umma!!" he said and ran to you. You hugged him and picked him up. Shin came around and hugged both of you from the back.

"How's my lovely family?" Shin asked

"Appa!!" Kwangho yelled.

(Yours and Shin's Baby-Kwangho)

He chuckled.

"Aigoo Kwangho is growing up!" Shin said. Then he turned to you. 

"isnt that right ~~~?" Shin asked.

"Ne!" you said. Then the doorbell rang. You went to grab the door, and when you opened it, a face greeted you. 

"Hyemi! Takuya!!" you said.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" they both said. They both got married also in the years that went by. They immediately ran to Kwangho when they saw him. 

"Kyeopta!!" Hyemi yelled. You chuckled. Shin ran and hugged you from the back.

"He is cute, but my ~~~ is cuter!" Shin said. He was leaning in the kiss you, but the doorbell rang. You put your finger on his lip, and he pouted. You went to grab the door again. You opened it and there was Yongseok. 

"YONGSEOK!!!!" you yelled. Shin heard and was upset. 

"Hey..i came by haha.." he said and rubbed the back of his neck. Kwangho came and looked up to see Yongseok. Yongseok saw him and picked him up. 

"Who's this" Yongseok asked.

"Oh..mine and Shin's baby son. Kwangho." you shyly responded.

"Oh..keke Kwangho im your real Appa!" Yongseok said. Shin grew annoyied and came closer to you both. Kwangho shook his head.

"Appa!" Kwangho said and pointed at Shin. You laughed. Shin smiled and grabbed Kwangho from Yongseok arm. Yongseok pouted. 

"Hehe my Kwangho is smart!" Shin said. He pinched Kwangho's cheeks and you came and grabbed Kwangho from Shin.

"He doesnt like that Shin!" you said. Kwangho rubbed his cheek.

"Sorry Kwangho!" Shin said. You put Kwangho down and he ran to Takuya and Hyemi to play. You showed the way to the couch. You, Shin, and Yongseok caught up, talking about the past years. 

"Congratulations on a cute baby Shin and ~~~" Yongseok said.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Haha i just felt like making a extra chappie about Yongseok comming back. hehe...How'd you guys like my story? Yes..it ended already *sadface* i really enjoyied writing this short fanfic for you readers out there!! Im glad if you like my story. Even though it ended, i will have other stories to write also! I dont mind critism. It only makes me try to get better at writing fanfics. I wrote this sequel to all my readers who wanted a sequel from Who Do You Love. I thank my readers who motivated me and commented on this story. Thanks for everything!

P.S. i do not own the pic of the baby

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong