Chapter 4: Ignored?

Will You Marry Me? (Sequel to Who Do You Love?)

Author's Note: Bold will be the texts

_________________________________________________________________________

Another day. Although today you felt happy you didnt have school. You decided to call Shin to apologize for ignoring him. You grabbed your phone and dialed his number. You heard the dial tone. Nothing. He didnt pick up. *Weird..he would usually pick up my phone calls.* you thought. You decided to text him.

Hey Shin, you didnt pick up my call so..i decided to text you. Sorry for ignoring you yesterday. Please forgive me. I guess i was jealous ><..saranghae.-~~~

You closed your phone and laid on your bed. 1...3....6......9.......12 minutes passed. No answer. You scratched your head and decided to go somewhere. You grabbed your shoes and headed out. Walking around you saw many couples. You thought of Shin. You spotted a ice cream shop and ran inside. You bought ice cream and walked out. You were really bored now. With nothing to do, you wandered around. You were in you rdreamland again and didnt watch where you went and you crashed with a person.

"Mianhae!!" you said.

"Gwenchana, are you alright?" he asked.

"Ne." you answered with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yongseok." he said.

"Annyeonghaseyo ~~~-imnida!" you said. He chuckled.

"Omo!! My ice cream spilled on your jacket! Eotteoke!" you said.

"Gwenchana i can clean it." Yongseok said. He grabbed a napkin and wiped your ice cream off. You helped him wipe it off.

"Where were you headed?" Yongseok said.

"Nowhere...i was boredly walking." you said.

"Oh..mind if i join you?" Yongseok asked.

"Sure!!" you said. You enjoyied having him to talk to when no one was around. It was around the afternoon and you figured that you would call Shin again.

"Oh..hold on i should call my boyfriend." you said.

"Okay." Yongseok said. You dialed his number. The dial tone happened again. Nothing. He didnt answer this time again. You frowned.

"What's wrong?" Yongseok asked.

"Nothing...he wont pick up." you said.

"Oh..dont worry it's probably for a good reason." he said trying to make you smile.

"Yeahh.." you said. Hours passed and it was already getting dark. Time passed by fast when you were around Yongseok. You waved him goodbye before heading off to home. You walked off and he grabbed your wrist.

"Can i get you rnumber before you leave?" he asked.

"Sure. Here" you traded phones with him. When both of you finished you traded back again. You smiled and walked off. You walked by the park, and you turned to see 2 figures. You walked closer, and they look familiar to you. You walked closer and closer til you were face-to-face with them.

"!?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Cliff hanger >=D im so mean T.T...sorrey...i didnt update yesterday, and i left you guys with a cliff hanger...i'll make it up to you guys i promise!!!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong