01

The devil inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

“Yeah! Go Yuri!”  “Oh my god, they’re fighting like animals” “go girl! Take your top off!”

 

So there I was, beating the crap out of a sophomore in the second floor aisle B, while some bastards made disgusting comments. That mop-head insisted on pissing me off, so I gave her a piece of my mind. I usually don’t walk around in school and punch people for no reasonable causes, but what can I do? I have a short temper.

 

I was going to knock her teeth out, but unfortunately the headmaster came with the sport teacher and they separated us. I was dragged against my will to the office and obliged to apologize from that girl.

“I’m not going to apologize, she was begging for it” as stubborn as grandma, I huffed and crossed my arms to my chest. There was no chance I would ask forgiveness from that twerp. I glanced at her from the corner of my eyes; bruised lips, bruised cheeks, disheveled hair. I did well.

The girl kept on weeping like an injured lama as I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. The headmaster looked at me for a good 30 seconds before he said the unexpected.

 

“You can go home, Kim”. My eyebrows slightly jumped up in surprise and confusion. I wanted to ask him about my punishment but I was so eager to leave that place.  

 

 

I spent the next two hours in the depths of Busan, hanging around with my sole best friend Baekhyun who insisted on paying the huge meal we ordered in a Chinese restaurant.

With a cappuccino in my hand, I came back home wearing a face-splitting grin. The smell of smoke wasn’t foreign to my nostrils as I knew that my mother’s lover was probably lazing around in the living room and smoking those cheap cigarettes of his. My mood consequently dropped to zero and I asked myself for the nth time how my dear mother could choose that sleazy idiot as a fiancé or whatever she called him.

 

“Yuri!” mom’s angry and loud voice almost made me choke on my coffee. She furiously made her way towards me, holding some papers in her hand. The couch potato whose name was Junsu smirked in delight as he mouthed “you’re in trouble”. There was no time for me to glare at him as I had to deal with the fuming female in front of me.

 

“You’re way beyond the limits” she spat in my face. I frowned hard at her as I had no idea what she was talking about. “What’s going on mom?”

“Don’t give me that crap! You want to know what’s going on? I’ll tell you. You attacked a student for no précised reasons, not to mention your very low grades. I still can’t believe you’re my daughter” she shook her head in utter disbelieve.

“Yes Yuri, how can you do that?” Junsu butted in and I instantly snapped my head to his direction.

“Keep your mouth shut; it’s none of your ing business”

“Yuri!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter