Fever

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

Jonghyun POV

Last night I got the same nightmare that I have long didn’t dream for. Still the same dream.  That mysterious girl. She seems so sad meet with me and then she laughs like a mad person. She kept mumble something but I can’t hear a single thing that she said.

 What’s happening to me? Then I was being drag into other world. A world where there is no living things. You can’t earn anything from here. No happy memories that you can make or find here. All you can found is bad memories or nightmare. Nightmare that will haunt you down. I keep screaming and search for help. I wonder around to find way out. And then I met a guy. I’m so delight to find him. Its look like that I’m not the only one here. When I’m tried to approach him, he seems going further. I keep calling him but he didn’t hear me. He keeps walking in his pace. Leaving me behind. After what it seems forever, he turn and said “Mianhe but you need to find out yourself” and with that he disappeared.

The next thing I know that I was in my bed. Sweat covered my face. What’s he means with that? I made decision to wake up though. I keep thinking of what he said. Was it about the Mi Young girl? Or is it about that Byunghun guy? Or is it about my childhood friends that my mom told me before? Urgh...my head. I can’t find the answer. It was left with question mark that no one dared to answer for it. Anyway, I need to find medicine. I can’t stand being like this. Then, I went to Se Kyung room. She maybe has brought something. I knocked on her door and find no one answering.

“Se Kyung? Are you there?” I asked and still no one answering.

 When I opened the door, I found no one in there. Her bed is neatly done. I made my way to downstairs to ask for any medicine and found someone cooking. Its smell good but I don’t feel like want to eat now. Anyway, is it the maid? No. It’s a man. Maybe it’s Key. My throat feels sore. My heads hurt. My body feels heavy. Everything felt so wrong. What’s wrong with me today?

“Key” I said almost like whispering and cough. “What are you doing?” I asked

“I’m cooking for Mi Young. She’s in the hospital. Do you want to come?” He asked

“No. I just want to sleep more. I feel tired. Where’s Se Kyung?” and coughs again.

“She went out just now. She said that she will not be back until night. Hey, are you alright?” he said in one breath. Wow.

“Is that so? Yeah I’m alright. Just a little coughs. Nothing bad” and with that I made my way to room.

As soon I lay on my bed my body feels so hot. I can’t open my eyes anymore. I forgot to ask Key some medicine! Good. You are so clever Kim Jonghyun. Soon, I was sleep again. With that, once again the nightmare haunt. Some memories keep flashing back but I don’t know who was the person in the dream is. Is it someone I know? Is it someone I loved? Is it someone that I cherish? Tell me!

 

Key POV

Hah! Finally! The most delicious spaghetti in the world made by me is finished and ready to serve! Everyone will fall for this for sure. I chuckled in my thought. Now, where’s Jonghyun? I need to check on him whether he is alright. Besides, I need him to taste this spaghetti. I need to make it perfect. Although I’m confident that this was perfect already, still, I need someone to approve it. I made my way to Jonghyun room and knocked on his door.

“Jonghyun? May I come in? I need you to taste my spaghetti” I said.

There is no one answering me. Is he asleeps? “Jonghyun?” I repeated and opened the door.

Guess what? He is sleeping. Sleep peacefully. Aish...didn’t he know what time is it?

“Yah! You lazy ! Wake up! Don’t you know what time is it?” I said.

No response. Did he pretending not to hear me or he is sick?

“Yah! That tricks are old already. Now get up. You need to help me” I said with nervous tone

He still didn’t make a move. What’s wrong with him? Don’t tell me he is sick.

“Yah!” I said and made my way to him. I reach for the blanket that covering him. There he is. His face is pale and I saw a layered of sweat on his face. He seems so lifeless. The first thing I do next is checking his temperature. “Ouch! It’s hot!”

Wow. He is sick. You know what? With this temperature he can boil water. He has a fever and he said that he is alright? Now I need to take care him first. Right when I want to call Byunghun, I heard Jonghyun mumbling about something. I thought he talked to me.

“Yes? Do you want anything?” I asked him being a bit concerned

“Mmmm...” he mumbles.

“What?” I can’t understand a thing what he said

“Mmm..m-mianhe” and then a tear fell.

I was so shocked. Is my decision to take him back here wrong? Did I make everyone suffering? I thought that if I bring Jonghyun back here, he will slowly remember and we can back to the way we were before. I really do don’t meant anything bad. I just miss the old time. Our beautiful days that full of laughter. Snap Key! What are you doing? You have come this far and you want to turn back? No. This is not the way I am. I’ll solve this to the end. I am Key. Don’t call me Key if I can’t solve any problems. Yes. I’ll stay until everything is back to the way we are before.

 

L.Joe POV

I was in deep sleep until someone pocking me. “Oppa” it says. It must be Mi Young.

“Mmmm..What is it?” I said still with the eyes closed.

“Oppa, I’m hungry”

“Hmm? Go get yourself. I’m not your slave you pabo”

“Lee Byunghun! Did you want me to break into another half?” she said in a firm tone

Huh? I opened my eyes and found I’m not in my room. Aigoo...how can I forget? We are in the hospital.

“Oppa! Come on. Wake up. I’m hungry. Buy me some food please~”

“Wait” I said. When I tried to sit up I fell down on the floor “Oww!”

Mi Young giggled. “Yah! Help me.” I said

“Yeah, I’m not your slave you pabo.” She mimicked me.

“Yah! I’m in pain here and you still make fun of me huh?”

“Serve you right. I told you to wake up but you don’t. I waited for half an hour already and just now then you wake up” she said and pout

“Aigoo...my big baby dongsaeng is mad at me~”

“Oppa! Cut that. I’m not a baby anymore. I’m 19 already! Did you forget or you don’t want to?”

“Pfft. Of course I know! You are my twins. How can I forget? Besides, why you don’t eat the cake that Junhyung hyung bought for you before? It’s just right there.” I said pointing to the cake.

“Junhyung hyung? He is your hyung?” Mi Young asked and tilted her head.

“Yeah. He is older than us. He is studying in Seoul National University but it seems that he will debut into a singer soon.” I said.

“Ohh...Ok. Its look like you are doing well with him huh?”

“Wae? Do you have anything to against with it?”

“No. Just...curious. Anyway Let’s just eat the cake. He buys it for us anyway. Come on! I’m hungry. Open it up!” she said in commanding tone.

“Yes my super lazy princess”

“Yah!”

Suddenly, my phone ringing. It’s Kibum hyung.

“Yeoboseyo” I said

“Byunghun-ah.” He said

“Yes? What’s wrong hyung?”

“Nothing. Is Mi Young wake up already?”

“Yes and now she commanding me to buy her food” I said and stuck out my tongue to Mi Young

“Yah!” She said. “I’m not ok!” she continue

“Yeah, whatever my super lazy princess”

“Byunghun!” Kibum hyung said in firm

“Yeah2. I’m sorry” I know it already. Always Mi Young that will win in the end.

“Hey, I have cooked something for you guys. Don’t argue anymore.”

“Really hyung? Thank you! What are you waiting for? Hurry up! We are starving to death here.”

“Yeah! The food here is tasteless!” Mi Young add.

Then I heard hyung chuckled. “I knew it already. I’m on my way actually. Unfortunately, I’ll be late.”

“What?! Come on hyung. What’s hold you there?” I asked and by the time my stomach grumbling LOUDLY. Now, Mi Young laughs at me. Aish...stupid stomach.

“Well, Jonghyun didn’t do well here. He has slightly fever. Just now he is so hot. That’s why I’ll come later alright? I need to take care of him first. Besides, Mi Young has you already.”

“Alright. I can’t do anything about it. Hope he is doing well and PLEASE...come here A.S.A.P!”

“Arasso. Bye”

“Bye”

Great. Now we have to wait for a few more hours before I can fill up my stomach with something that will make me full.

“Oppa. When will Kibum oppa come?” Mi Young asked

“He will be late. Maybe in the evening. He need to make sure that Jonghyun hyung is doing well”

“Waeyo? What’s wrong with him?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. According to Kibum hyung he has slightly fever”

“Ohh... “

Then suddenly someone knocked on the door. We looked at each other and wonder.

“Who is it?” we asked in unison

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry if keep you waiting for another update.

I'm busy with school right now. The teachers give ALOT OF HOMEWORK since we just came back from

school holiday.

I hope you are understand.

 and I will try to update as many as possible in a week

so...forgive me! :(

and once again : THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! :DD

YOU ALL MAKE ME HAPPY~ ^^