Is it true?

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

 

Mi Young POV

 

Aww...come on! Hurry up. Alright. Three, Two, One....

" Kkrrrriiiinnnnngggggg...... "

Ahhh...finaallyy~ I'm waiting for this...

"Alright class. Dont forget to hand-up your task next week. Your marks will depend on it. You may dismissed. "

Ahhh...i'm so bored. That byunghyun guy sleep most of the time when the class run.

I dare to bet that he dont even know if there any task that he need to pass.

" Oppa, wake up! You promise me you will treat me an ice-cream! "

" Mmmm...5 minutes... "

" Oppppaaa....wake up now! "

" A little bit more...."

" Oppa, if you dont wake up now i will leave you with the ghost in this school "

" WHAT?! NO NO NO. Is it night already? Yah! Why dont you wake me sooner?! How dare you want to leave me with the ghost here! and and and We have to fetch someone! Hurry up! Or we will gonna be late! It's all your fault dongsaeng-ah! "

" HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG! You should see your face! It's sooo priceless~ "

" Huh? What do you mean? "

Then he look outside of the window. " YAH! Y-y-you will pay for this! "

" Oh no you dont. "

" Oh yes i will~ "

" Oppa!!!! "

" Muahahahaha...thats for earlier. Make an apology to me now~ "

" Hahahahahaha...op-pp-paa s-st-top tickling me....hahahahahha....i-cant-breathe...."

" Nope unless you say sorry~ "

" Op-ppa-aa....stop it now! "

" Say what~ "

" FINE. I'm sorrry "

" What~ "

" I'M SORRY! "

" There. It's not that hard to say sorry. You better not play a prank on me again. "

" Hmmph! Its not my fault you dont want to wake up! "

" Yeah , yeah. Whatever. Now, you want an ice-cream or not? "

" YES, and you have to treat me 3 of them "

" What? NO! 2 only "

" Oppa! "

" Hey, we gonna have the most luxury dinner tonight. Save your stomach for that later. Its my treat. "

" NO. When i said 3 then its 3! "

" Yah! Take it or leave it? "

" Y-y-you...Fine. "

" Thats more my dongsaeng~ "

 

L.JOE POV

 

Aish...this girl. She's such an eater! Just now she ate ice-cream. Then she asked for ddudokbogi. Now she is eating rice cake!

"Yah! Enough of it! It's 5' o'clock already. We have to get dress up and pick that those guy at 7 "

" What guys? "

" Oopss....hehehehe. You will know when you meet them later "

" Whatever~ "

After that, we walked home peacefully.

We talked about random stuff like school, girls, boys, new games and etc

Suddenly she asked about our parents..." Oppa, when mom and dad will come home? "

" I dont know mi young-ah. Last time they called, they told me that they are in australia. To see the potential there. "

" They always called you and not even bother to talk to me "

I can see a sad face of her. The face that I dont want to see. The face that she had once when he left her. Why do you think I keep bothering her? Annoying her? Thats because I want to make her forget everything that make her sad. Every morning, I will see stain of tears on her face. She always had a nightmare. When I asked about it she will say " Its nothing oppa "

There. I dont want to see that face. I love her so much that I'm willing to die for her.

She's my precious dongsaeng. I will not allowed anyone to break her heart anymore.

Suddenly, a voice interrupt my thought

" Yah! Do you want to keep walking with that pace or want me to leave you there?

There she is. She's now walking ahead. Leaving me behind.

" Mi young~ Wait for me~ "

" Wait. Maybe.....no? hahahaha "

" Y-y-you..."

" What? Speechless? hahhaha. Catch me if you can~ "

" Dont look down on me "

" Oh really? Try if you can~ "

 

 

In the evening....6:30 pm

 

" Mi young! Hurry up! "

" Wait! I'm almost done here "

" Luckyly you are my dongsaeng or else I will dragg you already "

" Thats why I love you the most oppa~ "

" Aish...this girl. Ready? Lets go "

 

Mi Young POV

 

What wrong with Byunghun oppa? All the ride was so quiet. He never been like this before. He always make me annoyed over something or stole my food.

And lastly, who are the guys that he talked about? Did they someone i know? Is it that guy?

No, no, no. Thats impossible. He will call me if he's coming back. Well, he never contact me these past few years.

" Mi Young. We are here. "

" Huh? Oh. Right. Who are we gonna meet oppa? "

" You will know later " Byunghun said with a sweet smile on his face.

There something that he avoid from me. That smile. I knew that smile.

A smile that he make when he tried to keep something important from me.

The smile when that guy left me.

" Byunghun-ah! Over here! " a voice called for my brother. No one called him Byunghun except for me and our childhood friends

No. Dont tell me...

" Kibum hyung! I miss you! How have you been? "

Thats right. Thats it. Kim Kibum. One of my chilhood friend.

" Yah! How many times i told you already? Call me KEY. Key hyung " key said proudly

" Hi Kibum oppa " i said with a smile

" OMG! Mi Young? Is that you?! You are so different. You are more.....beautiful "

" Yeah it's me and thanks ". i said

Then, suddenly Byunghun ask kibum oppa

" Hyung, where is he? You said that he will be here too. "

" Oh. That. Wait. " he is looking for someone

Half of me hoping that it would be him. Another half of me hoping it is not.

Suddenly..."Yah! Kim Jong Hyun! Hurry up! I'm tired already! "

No. It is that guy. That guy. He is a bit different now. He's brown hair now had been blonde a little on the front of his hair ( Ring Ding Dong hair )

He is not alone. He is with a girl. A girl that more beautiful than me. A perfect girl that every man dream for.

" Oppa~ help me with this luggage. Its to heavy. "

" Sure Se Kyung-ah " Jonghyun replied sweetly

So, that girl name is Se Kyung?

There he is. He is walking towards me. With a blank face. He acts like he dont know me. He walks past me like we never met before. He is walking straight to kibum oppa with that girl clinging on him. He doesnt even glance at me.

He walks to kibum with a wonder looks on his face. Whats wrong with him? Does he forget our promise?

Why he's acting like that? I miss the old Kim Jonghyun.

" Key, who is this guy? Is he your relative? " Jonghyun said pointing to Byunghun oppa

My oppa stared him with a shock and turn his face to kibum.

" Hyung, w-w-what's that mean? " Byunghun oppa stutter.

Then Kibum dragged us away from Jonghyun.

Kibum oppa sigh then he said " Jonghyun. He had accident before and lost his memory. "

" What? You must be joking right? It's not funny hyung "

" No I'm not! I'm speaking the truth....." kibum trailed

" How...it happened?" oppa asking Key. He looks so sad.

" It's happen when...." then I cut Kibum oppa word.

" Oppa, you must be joking. Stop it. It's not even funnny " I said with the hope that he was joking

" Mi Young-ah...." key said with a face telling me that he IS speaking the truth

A tear build up in my eyes. Its start to blurring my vision. How I was hoping that I would never meet him and never knew about this. I really miss the old memories that I had with him before. The old Kim Jonghyun. I'm really hoping that.....

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cliff hanger!!!

How was it? Is it too long?

Dissapointing? Tell me!!

Subscribe and comment!

I Luv ya~ ^^

Thanks alot for reading! :DDD

-kamsahamnida- *bow*