Chapter 14

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

 

 

 

Mi Young POV

========

Today, I felt something bothering me. I had bad feeling since we got on the plane. I tried to talk to L.Joe about it but he said that it just my feeling and everything will be just fine. Should I trust him? Is it just my feeling? Really? But it still bothering me so I can’t help about it. I wonder how it felt without Junhyung, L.Joe, Onew  and everybody by my side. He. Kim Jonghyun. Came so sudden into my life. The promise that he made with me, is just a promise. He never, takes serious about. I’m such a fool to keep in faith to that guy.  Why am I being like this? Can anyone tell me? And again I was so deep in my thought until I felt someone presence by my side.

“Junhyung?”

“Yup. It’s  me.” He said and continue “the moon shine so brightly and beautifully today isn’t?”

I just nodded my head and was mesmerized by the shining moon.

“Tonight gonna be a long night, right, oppa?”

He turned to me and patted my head.

“Yah! You ruined my hair!” I pouted and mumbling to myself.

He just chuckled and said “Mi Young-ah”

“Hmm?”

“Is your heart only for that guy?”

“What?”

“Shouldn’t you, forgetting him and try to look at someone else?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Can’t you just forgetting that guy? Can’t you open up your heart to someone else?”

“Like who? Who would want me?” I said with my low voice

“Like me.” He answered

“B-bwoh?” Wait. Junhyung. Likes. Me? He must be kidding me

“What are you talking about? Stop joking. It’s not funny” I faked out laugh

“I’m not joking.” He said and looking straight into my eyes. He was very serious. I knew it but I want to deny it.

“No. You are just confused. I’m not the girl who you should look at. You should find someone else. Mianhe” and with that I got up and tried to walk away but I failed to. Why? Because, he pulled me into his embrace. I was so shocked. Can’t think anything else because his sweet scent always mesmerises me. His male scent always makes me feel secured around him. But, I, only look at him as friend. Nothing more than that.

“Junhyung. Please, understand. I really can’t accept your love. You deserved someone else better than me. I’m really sorry”

 

Junhyung POV

=============

Mi Young. Mi Young.Mi Young. Mi Young. Aish. Wae?! Is it too hard for you to accept me? With me you can start a new life. Why you didn’t think about me? Why is it always that guy? Kim Jonghyun is nothing to you. He never appreciates you. Why are you still waiting for him? He’s not worth for every single tear you had because of him. Don’t you get it? I like you. No, I love you. I love you more than him. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you get mad at L.Joe but you care him the most. I love the way you cherished the people who by your side. I love you. How many times do I have to tell you? I love you. Without me knowing, a tear fell from my dry eyes. I’m crying? OMG. I must be look so stupid at this time. I never cried before. A true man doesn’t cry. Really. Then suddenly, someone came and sat beside me.

“Hyun Seung?”

“Love is hard right?” he said and stared at the sky.

“It’s like a mathematic equation. It’s easy if you know the way to solve it. Sometimes, you give up on it when you can’t find the way. You feel frustrated and even when you...”

“And your point is?” I sniff a little

“I love you” he said smoothly

“W-what?”  I really didn’t expect this to come

“You heard me. I will not repeat it for the second time” he said with his straight face.

“W-wae? You are kidding right? If it a joke, it’s not funny. Really” I tried to lighten the atmosphere

“No I’m not. I know you will shock with this but I really think that this is the time I should tell you. My feelings towards you. It is real.” Then he stood up and continued

“I’m just telling you. I do not regret it. I will be more depressed if I can’t tell you until the day my death comes. We can’t predict things that will happen in the future. So, when you wake up the next morning, you can think it as a dream if you want to”

“I don’t understand. Why..”

“I think you should run after Mi Young. She needs comfort right now. Don’t force her. You will make it worst.” And then he walks away.

Wow. Chinca? I never ever think and look Hyun Seung the same way as he looks at me. Should I give him a chance? Andwae. Andwae. Am I crazy? Am I...gay? I’m a normal guy right? I’m not gay right? Can someone tell me that I’m normal?

 

G-Dragon POV

============

Mi young. Lee Mi Young. You create such a trouble to me. My vacation is ruined! I’m sorry girl. It’s my job to make you ‘sleep’ forever. Such a beautiful night. It’s a waste to kill you tonight. Maybe I should keep you for a while and kill you later? Aha! I’m such a genius. I could play with her for a while before kill her right? That would not know anyway if I’m lying to her.

After one hour and a half, I thought of going back to my room. I’m tired already! As I turned around, *thump*. Aish, chinca? My head. It f*ucking hurt! Who is it? He really wanna die tonight.

“It’s hurt” I heard a girl voice whimpered. So, it’s a girl.

Then she continued “Are you alright? Mianhe. Cheongmal mianhe” and she helped me to get up

“It’s ok.” And then I froze.  Mi Young? Am I bumped into that Mi Young girl? What a lucky.

“Sir?” she waved her hands infront of me

“Neh?”

“Are you alright? I’m really sorry. I should watch where I was going.” Then she bowed perfect 90 degree.

“It’s ok anyway. I am at fault too. Hi, I’m Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong.” I extended my hand

She took it and shake hand with me “I’m Lee Mi Young. You can call me Mi Young for short” she smiled

Wow. Such a pity to kill an angel like her. Should I keep her for my own? Yeah I should.

“Mi Young. A beautiful name that belongs to beautiful person. It suits you well” I smiled.

She blushed at my compliment “Aniyo. Kamsahamnida.” And smiled

Now, I’m debating should I kidnap her or take a walk with her and just after that I will kidnap her? I smirk in my thought. I think I had made a decision.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello everyone!

it take a loooong time for me to make an update

I'm really sorry. I had no time to update beside i lack of ideas

I'm really sorry if you dissapoint with this short update

I will try to improve my writing

Thank you for bearing with me

Until then, I will see you in the next update

kamsahamnida~ ^_^