She's awake!

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

 

RECAP

“Oh. Hi, I’m Junhyung. Yong Junhyung”

“What?!”

 

 

Junhyung POV

Aish...where is her family? Dujun gonna kill me right after this. What should I do?

Right. Call Yoseob!

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Neh. It’s me Junhyung.”

“Yah! Where are you?! Do you know what time is it?!”

Aish, this boy. “Seobbie-ah, I’ll come home late tonight.”

“What? Why? Where are you?” Yoseob asked in a calm tone

“I got stuck in the hospital right now” then I sighed.

“Why? Is something bad happened to you? Are you sick?”

He sure has a lot of questions doesn’t he?

“No. I’m alright. I just need to wait for this girl family or friends”

“What are you doing to that girl? Is she your girlfriend?”

“NO. I just bumped into her earlier”

“Really? Phew. You better explains to me after you got home”

“Arasso...I’ll explain to you later. Don’t tell Dujun hyung arasso?”

“Neh~ Come home as soon as possible”

“Neh. Bye.”

“Bye”

Then I hang up my phone. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw a boy.

It was a shocking moment. He looks like bad boy. Being a little aware I asked him.

“Yah! Who are you?! What are you doing here?” I said.

“Yah! I’m the one who need to ask that to you! Who are you? What are you doing to my sister?!

Woah! He must be her brother. No wonder they have the same eyes.

“Oh?” I said and continue introducing myself. “Hi, I’m Junhyung. Yong Junhyung. I’m the one who saved your sister.”

“What?!” he said with shocked

Didn’t he hear me? Doesn’t he know that his sister is sleeping? Why he needs to say it like that?

“I’m Junhyung” I repeated. “Your sister is alright. The doctor said that she just needs a rest”

This guy just stared at me. Am I too good looking? Hehehe

Then he started, “Uhm...Hi, I’m L.joe. Mi Young’s brother. Thanks for helping”

So, his name L.Joe huh? Cool.

After a few minutes of awkward silence he begins.

“May I know what’s happening to my sister?”

He doesn’t know? Where should I start?

“Well, your sister ran into me. She’s didn’t see where she’s running into. I am at my fault too. I didn’t saw her. Then we bumped. I saw her crying but I swear didn’t mean it.”

“She’s crying?” he said almost like whispering

“Yeah. Then she ran to the road. She almost is being hit by a lorry. She doesn’t make any move even the lorry had gave warning. She’s like want to commit suicide after all.”

“Commit suicide?” then tears fell from his face.

“Hey, don’t be sad. She’s safe now doesn’t it? Calm down”

“It’s my entire fault! We should happily celebrate our birthday today.” He sobs even harder

I felt sorry for him then I grabbed for a bottle and pour water into glass.

“Hey, she’s okay right now. The doctor said she just being depressed and shock from the accident just now. She will recover in anytime soon.” I said and give him the water that I poured just now.

He drinks it and calmed down a little bit “Thanks.”

That’s all he can say. Still sniff a little bit and make his way towards his sister.

“Mi Young-ah, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry” he said while holding that Mi Young hands.

I think that they need space. So I left them and closed the door quietly. I’ll visit them tomorrow.

 

The next day-  L.Joe POV

Urgh. My heads hurt like crazy. It must because I’m crying last night. I can’t believe it I’m the most well-known bad, cool and handsome L.Joe CRYING?

It’s all her fault! Hey, at least no one saw me crying. Wait. Where’s that Junhyung guy? Beside I forgot to tell Key hyung! He will SUPER MAD at me. Why am I so stupid? Aish...I’m better call Key hyung now.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Key hyung, it’s me. Byunghun.”

“Yah! Where are you?! Did you found her? Why you didn’t come home last night?”

“Yes, I have found her. We are at the hospital. That’s why I didn’t come home last night”

“What?! Is she alright? Why you didn’t call me earlier? I told you to call me A.S.A.P as soon you found her!”

I told you. He will SUPER MAD at me.

“Calm down hyung. She’s alright. Besides, she still sleeps.”

“That’s good to hear and why don’t you explain to me NOW?”

“Well hyung, she....” then I heard someone knocking the door.

“Hyung, I’ll call you later alright? Bye.”

“Y-y-yah! I didn’t finish talking to you yet!” then I hung up the phone and get the door.

“Wait!” I said.

Then that Junhyung guy appeared in front of the door. “Hi!” he said and walking in.

Then he start taking out what he brought in his hands.

“Hey, I bring you some food. I know that you will be hungry. Besides, I bought you and your sister... TAA-DAAA!”

Can you guess what he bought for us? A cake. Why a cake?

“Why?” I stated.

“Well” he begins. “You told me last night that it’s supposed that you celebrated your birthday together. So, you still have the day. You can celebrate it later when she wakes up. Oh! Hey, don’t cry anymore dude. You lost your cool image already”

Then he chuckled. O.M.G. He better didn’t spit out about it to everyone.

“Hey, relax a bit. I’ll keep it secret.” He said with a smile

Wow. Did he read my mind? “Urm...thanks” I smiled.

Then we talked about random things to kill time. Besides, I get to know him more. He is older than me obviously. He’s now studying in Seoul National University. He’s majoring in music. We still have something in common though. You guess what? We have such cool friends around us. He said that they are known as Beast and there are six of them including him. I told you we have something in common.

Suddenly our conversation stops because I heard someone calling me "Oppa"

“Mi Young? Mi Young!” I stated happily.

 

Mi Young POV

Aigoo...my heads hurt! I heard someone talking but I can’t figure it out. I have troubled to open my eye lid. Then I said “Oppa?”

“Mi Young? Mi Young!” he stated happily. “Yah! Don’t make me worry again arasso?  I thought that I’m gonna die seeing you like this”

“Oppa” I motioned him to come near me.

“Yes Mi Young?"

"You know that I'm still sick here" I said in a low voice

"Sorry. I supposed not to yell at you. Mianhe” he said like he will burst into tears. He? Crying? Such a long time I didn't see it

A smile crept on my face. “Oppa"

"Hmmm?" he still loking on the ground

"Saengil chukae~"

“What?" then he blinked a few times. Still processing what I'm saying just now.

"Oh. Mi Young! You scared me! Aish this girl...” he said

Then we burst into laughter.  I miss this time.

“Ehem!” someone interrupt us. It’s the guy from last night.

“Hi” he said. “I’m Junhyung, nice to meet you. How are you feeling right now?”

“Hi, nice to meet you too. I’m Mi Young” I tried to sit but my body aching. “Oww”

“No no. Just lay down. You need more rest” he said. “By the way” he continued “Did you guys...urm...twins?”

I glanced at Byunghun oppa and exchange glances. We smiled and said in unison “YUP!”

“Oh...” he said while scratching his head showing that he shy. So cute!

“Then I will go first since I have something to do. I’ll see you later. Get well soon!”

“Thanks” and he went out.

“Mi Young-ah”

“Hmm?”

“Saengil chukae” and he smiled.

“Neh. Oppa, did you bought that?” I asked pointing to the cake.

“Huh? No. That Junhyung guy bought it earlier”

“Wae? Did he know our birthday? Who is he? Is he friends of yours too?”

“What? No! It’s just that....” he trailed. “Wait, I need to call the doctor!” then he ran off

“Oppa!” I screamed.

You just wait oppa. I know you are hiding something from me. I'll make sure you reveal about it later.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! How are you? Having fun?

Well, I never tought this will take a long time to write.

I ran of ideas and my grammar ! It make it harder to write.

Any way, how was it? Too long? Getting boring? Tell me~

I'll fixed about it.

to : silent readers

Please subscribe~ and take your time. I didnt want to force you :)

dont forget to ubscribe and commet!

I need you guys to keep my ideas flowing like a river~ :DD

GTG! See you soon

Dont forget! Help me with poster~ Thanks!

-kamsahamnida- *bow* ^^