She's like a baby

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

 

Mi Young POV

When oppa said that he went to call the doctor I didn’t think that he really meant for it. I waited for him for awhile then he came back with doctor by his side.

Then the doctor approach me “How do you feel Miss Mi Young?”

I saw a name tag on his cloth written ‘Lee Sungmin’

“Urmm..a little bit better but I still feel sore on my back and my legs”

“I see. Is there any other place that you feel uncomfortable?” he said while jotting down something on his note.  He has such a lovely eyes.

“No. Just headache keep throbbing recently” I said

“Alright. I don’t think any serious injuries you have here. Still you need some treatment and if you are doing well you can be discharge next week” he said with reassuring smile

“Next week?!” I asked with shocked.

“Yes. We need to make sure that you didn’t have any internal injuries that may harm you” the doctor said with a serious tone this time

“Oh. Okay” I gave in finally

“I think that’s all for today. If there anything you can call the nurse to help you” the doctor said and then went out of my room.

Oppa acts like he didn’t hear anything what the doctor said just now and cut the apple that Junhyung guy bought just now. He walks the doctor out of the room and smirk at me.

“Oppa!” I said

“Hmm?” and continue cutting down the apples.

“You heard the doctor right?”

“Yeah. And so?” he said and sit down next to me

“You know I hate being in the hospital!”

“So? What you want to do about it huh?”

This guy. Didn’t he know or acts like pure and innocent guy that knows nothing?

“So?! Called Onew oppa! I don’t want to be here. I want to out of this hospital tomorrow and that’s final!” I said

“Onew hyung is a busy person Mi Young-ah. He needs to take care a lot of patients”

“and he can’t treat his cousin for a while? Oppa! Please...you know me well”

“But...”

“No but! I want you to call him now!” I said with a firm tone

“Aish...arasso! Wait for a second”

A smile formed on my face. I know that he will give in finally for me.

“Yeoboseyo?” oppa started.

“Hyung, are you busy right now? Neh. It’s about Mi Young. Neh. Can you talk to the doctor here and convince them? Neh. She wants you to treat her. You know her right? Neh. Kamsahamnida. Bye” then he ended the called.

“So? How was it?” I asked

“You know the answer already” he said

“Yeay! I knew it! Onew oppa will help me. When can I out of this prison?” I asked being excited as well.

“The day after tomorrow. He will talk to the doctor here”

“What?! That’s the fastest that he can do?”

“Yup. He needs to take care a lot of things today. So he will clear things for you so that he can  have time for you for a week”

“It’s that so? Alright then. Better than to be stuck in this room for the whole week”

I felt a little tired out of a sudden “Oppa, I’m sleepy” I said

“Go to sleep then”

“but I want you to be by my side”

“Aigoo...my dongsaeng is still a baby~” he cooed

I frown and pull up the blanket “Fine. You don’t want to right? Go ahead!”

“Arasso~” and then he lay down beside me.

I smiled and snuggle on his chest.

“Oppa, can you sing me a song?”

“You sick people. You sure know how to use it wisely don’t you?”

He chuckled and sings me a lullaby. That’s why I said he is the best oppa in the world. I feel so secure in his hands. Its feel like no one will dare to touch me because he is here to protect me from anything that will harm. The next thing I know that he feels so warm and fell asleep right after that.

“Sleep well sleeping beauty” L.Joe said and fell asleep right after Mi Young.

 

Key POV

Ahh~ such a good sleep. Wait! I forgot to call Byunghun. He supposed to call me right now! Where is he? After the talks with Jonghyun, I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I can’t stand if my body feel sticky and smelly. You must wonder about Jonghyun. Well, he has the maid here to help him. He can asked help from them if he wants to because I don’t care. I’m really mad at him after what happen. Yes he doesn’t remember anything but can’t he at least show some respects? He didn’t even care about the lost of Mi Young. Anyway, the maid had prepared a room for that Se Kyung girl. So, we all sleep in a different room for sure. When I was in my deep thought a phone call came.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone without seeing who’s calling me.

“Key hyung, it’s me. Byunghun.” He said in a low voice.

“Yah! Where are you?! Did you found her? Why you didn’t come home last night?” I’m totally mad right now. Why he didn’t call me?

“Yes, I have found her. We are at the hospital. That’s why I didn’t come home last night”

“What?! Is she alright? Why you didn’t call me earlier? I told you to call me as soon you found her!”

“Calm down hyung. She’s alright. Besides, she still sleeps.”

“That’s good to hear and why don’t you explain to me NOW?”

“Well hyung, she....” he trailed. I think I heard someone knock the door on the line.

“Hyung, I’ll call you later alright? Bye.”

“Y-y-yah! I didn’t finish talking to you yet!” then he hung up the phone.

Aigoo...this boy! Now, I need to cook something for Mi Young. I know she hate hospital food and I’m sure that she will brag about this and that. Finally, she will ask Byunghun to take her out of there. I know her well enough. I chuckled in my thought and make my way to the kitchen and look for something to cook for her and bring it to the hospital.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello~

Are you doing fine? Is it? Great! ^^

Just now I want to add Junhyung but I canceled it because it take too long!

So, I'll reveal Junhyung POV in the next chapter ok?

Now, why dont you tell me about this chapter? Is it too short?

Is this story getting boring? Should I make more drama here?

Tell me!! ^^

And thanks again to subscribers and commenters! You are the best! XOXOXO

-kamsahamnida- *bow*