Onew the Doctor

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

Mi Young POV

After the phone conversation oppa with kibum I asked

“Oppa, when will Kibum oppa come?”

“He will be late. Maybe in the evening he will come. He needs to make sure that Jonghyun hyung is doing well” he said

“Waeyo? What’s wrong with him?” I asked in wonder. Did he pretend so that he can be with that b****?

He shrugged. “I don’t know. According to Kibum hyung he has slightly fever”

“Ohh... “ I wonder. Why Kibum oppa need to take care of him? Where is that Shin Se Kyung girl?

Then suddenly someone knocked on the door. We looked at each other and wonder.

“Who is it?” we asked in unison and then someone came in opened the door

“Annyoung~ How have you been? Are you behaving well?” that person said happily

“Onew oppa! Bogoshippo~ and of course I behaving well” I said. Yeah. That’s Onew. He is my cousin who I cherished the most. He is so sweet and caring. Although he always so clumsy over something but he is still the best doctor that I have ever met. That’s why I preferred to be treated at home than in hospital. I still have Onew oppa who can treat me well than the hospital did.

“Are you sure? Hmm...I had been told from Byunghun that you refused to be in hospital? And you call that behaving well? He chuckled.

“Oppa! You know I hate being in the hospital the most. I’m sure that I’ll be sicker if I kept being here” I said confidently

“Alright alright. Stop being so confident. You are still sick and you dare to talk and bragged about something huh?” Onew said with a smile. He always smiles and I love it!

“Do I care? I have you anyways” I said and we laughed along.

“Hyung, you said you were busy before?” Byunghun asked in wonder.

“Oh that! Well, after I knew that my favourite and lovely cousin involved in accident I tried to finish up my work and clean my schedule so that I can have my time for you~” Onew said cheerfully.

“Onew oppa, you are the best! I love you! Haha. So, when can I move out from this stupid hospital? Besides, why I need to wear this cast on my legs? I thought it just a minor and I don’t have any broken bones?”

“About that, I have talked to your doctor earlier. What’s his name? Lee Sungmin? Yeah. He said that, he suspected that your bone is slightly cracks. It’s no big deal though. After two weeks you can open it. It’s just to make sure that you didn’t put pressure on your leg.” Onew said. Well, he is a doctor. Of course he knows!

Onew POV

When I was studying my patient records, I got a call from Byunghun : my cousin. Well, we haven’t contact for a long time. I’m a little miss him and his twins. They are so cheerful and love each other. They are different from any other normal child. They start to grow and take care of themselves since 8 without their parents. They are so matured and so childish at the same time. My family had offered to them if they want to live with us but they said that they don’t want to trouble us and they can take care of themselves. They convinced their parents that they are alright since the maid are with them. Flashback keep coming in and out of my head remembered of those beautiful past memories. I didn’t visit them for a long time though.

“Yeoboseyo?” he started.

“Hyung, are you busy right now?” Byunghun said in unsure tone.

“Byunghun! How are you? No, I’m free right now. Do you any help from me?”

 “Neh. It’s about Mi Young” he said. Is she got admit in the hospital again?

“Now, you are in the hospital again?” I said in amused tone.

 “Neh” then there is a silence before he continues.

 “Can you talk to the doctor here and convince them?” he continued.

“You want me to talk to the doctor and convince them that I will treat Mi Young right?” I said in serious tone. Actually, I want to burst into laughing hearing how scared of Byunghun had been.

 “Neh. She wants you to treat her. You know her right?” he said. Still with that i’m-so-dead tone.

Hmm...I’m thinking. Should I play with them a little? Knowing Mi Young, she will absolutely want to out of there tomorrow. I chuckled in my thought.

“Well, I’m a little busy here. I still have many things to do. How about the day after tomorrow? Is it alright?” I said. Continue my play. I should become an actor instead I thought. I’m such a good actor. Muahahaha. Snap of it Jinki!

 “Neh. Kamsahamnida” Byunghun said.

“It’s nothing. I’ll call you later alright? Bye” I said

“Bye” he said and ended the called.

I burst into laughing right after that. Now, they will think that I’m a mad doctor. Byunghun is so serious! He really up to something or he would not behave like just now.

Then I decided to call my secretary and told her that I’ll take off day for today and tomorrow. Right after that, I went to the hospital and decided to talk to the Mi Young doctor first before meet them. When I went to meet the doctor I met many of my seniors and juniors from university. It had been such a long time not meets them. I asked them about the doctor who in charged for Mi Young and they said that Lee Sungmin. I don’t know him though. Aish...it will be difficult to convince him.

After what it seems like forever, I got permission from the doctor. He was blabbering about things that I know already. I just need to know what the cause of her injuries. Everything else I had already in my mind. Then I went to Mi Young room while spazzing about chicken and reached there without I noticed and I still can’t decided should I buy chicken for dinner?!

I let a sighed and knocked on the door.

“Annyoung~ how have you been? Are you behaving well?” I said happily.

“Onew oppa! Bogoshippo~ and of course I behaving well” she said. Still being the Mi Young I know. I take a glanced at Byunghun and he gave me an awkward smile.

“Are you sure? Hmm...I had been told from Byunghun that you refused to be in hospital? And you call that behaving well? I chuckled.

“Oppa! You know I hate being in the hospital the most. I’m sure that I’ll be sicker if I kept being here” she said confidently

“Alright alright. Stop being so confident. You are still sick and you dare to talk and bragged about something huh?”

“Do I care? I have you anyways” she said and we laughed along.

“Hyung, you said you were busy before?” Byunghun asked in wonder.

“Oh that! Well, after I knew that my favourite and lovely cousin involved in accident I tried to finish up my work and clean my schedule so that I can have my time for you~” I said in cheerful tone.

“Onew oppa, you are the best! I love you! Haha. So, when can I move out from this stupid hospital? Besides, why I need to wear this cast on my legs? I thought it just a minor and I don’t have any broken bones?”

“About that, I have talked to your doctor earlier. What’s his name? Lee Sungmin? Yeah. He said that, he suspected that your bone is slightly cracks. It’s no big deal though. After two weeks you can open it. It’s just to make sure that you didn’t put pressure on your leg.”

“Is that so? Aishh...I hate being sick!” Mi Young said and pouted.

Aigoo..she’s so cute! “Well, I have good news for you. You can go back home tomorrow!”

“What? Yeay! Oppa! I told you. I’ll be leving this place earlier than you expected!” she said almost like she was graduating from school.

“W-what? But hyung, you said that she will not out of this hospital till the day after tomorrow?” Byunghun said. Almost stuttering I guess?

“Chill down will ya? I’m just joking. Besides, why are you so serious today?”

“Huh? N-nothing” he said.

After that, Mi Young and I talking and laughed over something. It had been a long time since I have talked to them. Byunghun being so quiet and just play with his phone. I was just act like nothing happen and continue to talk to Mi Young.

L.Joe POV

I’m so dead! What reason that I want to tell Onew hyung? He came in suddenly. I thought that I still have time to think over something or just make a story and now he still acts like nothing happened. Do you know why I am so scared of him? This is because he’s like my brother or OUR brother. Mi Young and I are the only child. We didn’t have any other siblings. Although we always play with each other, but we still want company to play with us. We also didn’t have parents who can be with us and that left us with Onew hyung who is the only cousin that we always play with.

Now, Mi Young is admit to hospital. The last person that I want to tell is Onew hyung. He’s so scary if he is mad. He knows that Mi Young would not be easily admit to hospital. She RARELY actually and I had promised to Onew hyung to take care of her. I remembered last time when he so mad and I don’t want to remember about that.

Back to the situation I was just now. I am so in my thought and pretending to play my phone. Suddenly Mi Young said “Oppa, I’m thirsty. Could you buy me some water?”

“Huh? Oh yes. I will! Just wait. I’ll be right back!” I said. OMG! Thanks Mi Young! You are my saviour!

That’s what I thought. You know why? Just right after that, Onew hyung ruin everything.

“ Wait Byunghun-ah! I’ll come with you! You don’t mind right Mi Young?” he said.

“Yeah. I don’t mind at all. Just don’t go to long arasso?”

“Neh~” he said cheerfully while dragged me out. Oh God, please help me. I’m so sorry if I had done anything wrong with you. I promised I’ll be a good boy after this but now please help me!

“Byunghun-ah~” Onew hyung said

“N-neh. What is it hyung?” I’m stutter

“SPIT.IT.OUT” he said with smiled plastered on his face.

Oh no. I’m so dead.

 

Meanwhile, in different place at the same time

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Neh! Se Kyung! How are you? It’s been a long time huh?”

“Yeah2. Whatever. Cut the sweet talks. I need you to finish off someone”

“Woah. Chill down girl. I’ll do it for you girl. Who is it you want me to finish off?”

“Lee Mi Young”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I miss you~

I'm so sorry because didnt update this past few days.

truly sorry~ my teachers give me A LOT of homework!

by the way, thanks to my subscribers

however, i'm getting lesser and lesser comment this day

so, I hope you all can comment so that I have my motivation to write this fics~

that's all for today

-kamsahamnida- *bow* ^^

p/s: to : dnakaram

              saengil chukae~ ^^