The Plan

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

 

RECAP

“SPIT.IT.OUT” he said with smiled plastered on his face.

Oh no. I’m so dead.

 

 

No One POV

“Errr...hyung. What are you talking about?” L.Joe said

“What am I talking about? Come on Byunghun. I knew it when you are lying to me. You may fool others but NOT me” Onew said in a firm tone.

L.Joe sighed and start “I guess you are...right?” Well, L.Joe can’t lie to Onew. Onew had know him too well. Eventhough he is good at lying but to Onew. It’s a no. He can see through L.Joe. L.Joe still remembered when he was 9 where he had broke Onew favourite toy car and kept it secret. Onew acts like nothing happened yet in the end he will ended up situation like now. L.Joe then told Onew from the started until the end. There’s several times where Onew was cut him off but L.Joe just continued his story.

L.Joe POV

“WHAT?! And Jonghyun is here?! Why do you make such stupid things?!” Onew is really mad right now.

Here we go. I’m so afraid when he so mad. I can’t say a thing. I’m speechless.

“Mianhe” that’s the only thing I can said to him.

Then he takes a deep breath and start “You should take to me earlier Byunghun-ah.”

“but hyung...” then I was cut off when he gave me a stern look.

“Aish...” then he patted my shoulder. “Next time, don’t make any move all by yourselves. You have me if you need any help. You are my dongsaeng that I love the most. You are not bothering me. Just tell me next time arasso?”

“Arasso...” I can’t say anything right now.

 

Mi Young POV

Where are they? I’m thirsty! And hungry too! You know what? It almost evening! And I didn’t eat anything since morning! That’s why I hate hospital! They didn’t prepare the REAL food. You will know what I meant when you are admitted to hospital. Suddenly, there someone knock on the door.

“Come in!” I said

“Mi Young~ my poor baby! Who did this to you?”

“Oppa! Where ahave you been? I’m starving to death here!” You guess who is it? Yeah. It’s Key.

“Omo! I’m so sorry. That dino head had fever just now. I can’t leave him like that. Mianhe”

“Oppa, I’ll forgive you if you bring food”

He grins “Of course! I bring your favourite! Spaghetti~”

“Gomawo oppa~ You know. I’m starving to death here. Onew oppa and Byunghun went to buy me drinks but it seems that they take like forever!” I complained.

“Chinca? (Really) Aigoo...poor my baby. Now, you can have this. You need them to stay healthy”

“Neh~ kamsahamnida!” and with that I’m eating well almost not chewing it. Then Onew oppa and Byunghun came in.

“Yah! Where have you been?!” I said almost yelling

“Mianhe Mi Young-ah..we” Byunghun said and then being cut off by Key

“Onew hyung? Is that you? OMG! I didn’t meet you in ages! How have you been?”

“Key! I’m fine. How are you? What are you doing here? Didnt you supposed to be in states?”

“Yeah. I was...”

“EHEM!” I said. Then they turned to look at me. “Well, are you going to ignore us or what?”

“Mianhe” they said in unison. Then we sit and eating together. It such a long time we didn’t being together like this except we lost someone.

 

Times are being jealous with us. It seems so fast and it has being night already. Visitor hours ended already. They have to go home.

“Good night Mi Young. I really wish to stay with you here but I’m stink and smell like already. I want to take my bath. You are ok with that right?” Byunghun oppa said and peck my cheeks

“Arasso...and yeah you smell like ” then I giggle.

“Yah!” he said

“Enough! Now it’s my turn” Key said. “Good night baby. Sleep well arasso? We will pick you up tomorrow”

“Neh~ Good night oppa.”

“Good night Mi Young” Onew oppa said and assuring with a smile

“Good night. Bye” and with that they left. I can’t wait to go home for sure.

Se Kyung POV

When I went home I found Key standing infront of me while tapping his foot

“Where have you been?” he said

“I went to meet my friends. It’s that bothering you?”

“Until 11 o’clock?”

“Well, we didn’t meet in a long time. I didn’t notice what time is it”

“Do you know that Jonghyun had fever? Why did you turn off your phone?”

“Is that so? Aigoo..mianhe. My phone out of battery”

“Pfft. Cut that acting of yours girl. It didn’t work on me.”

“Oh really? Hmm...so should I being myself with you?”

“Yes you should. Maybe infront of Jonghyun too?”

“Hmmph. Whatever. I’ll check on him”

“Yah!” Key said.

With that I left him. I went straight to Jonghyun room to check on him. He sleeps peacefully. I checked in his temperature and it seems like it went normal already. I left him and went to my room. Then I laid on my bed and remembering about just now.

*FLASHBACK*

I went out early in the morning. I need to make sure that Jonghyung is mine forever and that Mi Young girl is my enemy. She can take Jonghyun in anytime and I will make sure that she won’t. Then I rememberes someone who can help me with this things.

“Yeoboseyo?” I called

“Neh! Se Kyung! How are you? It’s been a long time huh?”

“Yeah2. Whatever. Cut the sweet talks. I need you to finish off someone”

“Woah. Chill down girl. I’ll do it for you girl. Who is it you want me to finish off?”

“Lee Mi Young”

“Lee Mi Young huh? So it’s a girl problem?”

“It’s none of your business Jiyong. I’ll pay you, once you have finished her”

“That sounds desperate to me.” Jiyong chuckled.

“No I’m not!” I protest

“Yes you are! How about we hang out for awhile and I’ll accept you request?”

“Just told me that you want me. That more what you want”

“Hahaha. No I don’t. It just a meeting between friends. Is it that hard to do?” Jiyong asked.

“Well...alright. Where do you want to meet? Usual place?”

“Hell yeah! I know you won’t declined my offer. Yup. Usual place”

“Arasso. I will meet you in an hour. Besides, I need a perfect plan to finish that girl off”

“Neh. Wait!”

“What?!” I asked annoyed

“I’ll bring all of BigBang member. You don’t mind right?”

“No I don’t. Besides, I missed Seungri~”

“Yah! You missed him and not me?” Jiyong asked being a little bit jealous.

“Yeah because you are being jerk to me. Mehrong.” I said playfully

“Y-yah!” before he can continued I ended our phone conversation. Then I went straight to the place where we had promised to.

-End of Flashback-

Now, I need to plan carefully how to get rid of that girl. Should I send her to another world? I smirked to myself and with that I move into dreamland.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Its been a long time already

I got off day from school today. So..it's mean I got to update!

I'm so happy~ LOL XDD

Alright, how about this chapter? I thoght it going boring each day

How about more drama?

Can you guess?

And tell me if you are getting confused alright?

Now i need to go~

My homework still calling me. :P

Goodbye~ Dont forget to comment and subscribe~

-kamsahamnida- *bow*