The Beginning of the Day..

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

" Oppa! I'm late already! Can't you hurry up?! "

" Hold on dongsaeng-ah~ I'm almost done. "

" Aish...this guy is is is. Forget it! Hmmph! "

 

After 10 minutes... 

" LEE BYUNGHUN! HURRY UP! We are late for school already! "

" I'm done! Thanks Mi Young~ Lucky you finished the task that teacher gave us yesterday. Phew. "

" Urgh..just hurry up! I dont want to get any detention just for 'kindly' helping my brother completed his task by copying MY task which I did with pure effort which I was... "

"Okay, yeah. I got what you mean."

I sigh again. Hi, I'm Mi Young. Lee Mi Young..and this Byunghun guy is my older brother. We are twins actually and what makes him my oppa?

Right. I'm out after him by 5 minutes and he keeps bragging that he's my brother and I NEED to respect him.

Pfft...like I care..and back to the situation just now, he's copying MY homework because he forgot to do his last night. Why? Because he went out with his friends right after school ends up till midnight. What a GOOD oppa I had!

I was getting annoyed as he was wearing the helmet TOO carefully to avoid from touching his bangs. I just couldn't bear with his super slow speed of everyhting he did.

" Oppa, hurry up! If we are late again this time its all your fault! "

" Hey, chill down. Hold me tight alright? One..."

" Wait, you are not speeding up dont you? "

" Two...."

" Oppa!!! "

" and three!! "

" Yah! Wait! Ahhhhhhhh...!!!"

 

A Few Minutes Later..

" See, I told you we can make it. "

" And..and I..I told you already I don't like it when you speed up like that! "

" Better than if we got detention. "

" Yeah, whatever ."

I hate it! Thats why I don't like it when he offer me a ride. I prefer using a bus or taxi instead even though it might takes longer time to reach the school.

Aish...what a day

After getting off the motorcycle, I walk straight to the class.

That guy? Dont ever ask about it.  He might be with some of his kingkas friends.

Yup. He is the kingka of the school. He is in a group called Teen Top. I wonder why they use that name. Correction. The girls of my school give them that name. Teen Top consists of 6 member. Cap oppa, Byunghyun oppa, Niel oppa, Chunji oppa, Changjo and Ricky. They are one of the famous kingka in our town. Almost everyone know them. Many girls squeling over them.

Especially my brother. Many girls will scream like crazy if he walks past them.

What so good about him? He is a jerk! He never treat me nicely! Sometimes, I thought all the girls are fools for falling with him. Okay, I admit it. He's got the face, and style. To me, hate is the correct word for him! Well, he always help me but there must be something he did at least once in a day that make me annoyed!

He always stole my food, copied my homework and don't let me date any guy before they get approval from him!

I'm such a loner..

WHY?

All because of HIM.

None of the girls dare to talk to me because they said that they can't date my brother if they are being friend with me. None of the boys dare to come and talk to me as they said that my oppa will finish them up after school.

" Kyaaaa!! Teen top is coming! "

" L.Joe oppa is here! "

There you go. Everyday will be like this.

L.Joe oppa that..L.Joe oppa this..why they called my oppa L.Joe?

Me, myself don't know why.

He is my Byunghun in anyway...my super annoying brother.

Better get to the class now.

 

L.JOE POV

 

After Mi Young walked away...I try to run after her when I hear my friends call me all of a sudden.

" Yah, L.Joe! Whats up? "

Sigh. I walk towards them.

" Hey, any news? " I ask Cap hyung.

" Nope. Still no news about him. He should come home by today right? " he reply.

" Yeah. I think Mi Young still cant get over him. "

Suddenly my phone starts to ring.

" Yeoboseyo. Neh. Neh. Alright. Thanks. " A smile forms on my face.

" Any news? " Chunji asks.

" Yup. He called me earlier. He told me that he will arrive here tonight "

" Do you intend to tell your dongsaeng? " Niel asks.

" Nope. But I will bring her tonight "

" Now, everything settled! Let's go! " Changjo says.

We walked into school. As usual there will be screaming from girls. A smirk plastered on my face.

Have I told you that we, Teen top is the kingka of the school? Yeah. We are.

That time I saw Mi Young with a sad expression on her face. I want to call her but she walks away.

I will ask her later in the class.

 

Mi Young POV

 

I'm so bored! Why can't I live like other normal highschool girl?

I want to have friends! A boyfriend to text with. Mom and dad who cares.

When will they come home? My parents are bussinessman. They are always out of the country to expand their bussiness. And LEFT me with that jerk that good for nothing!

It has been two month already and they dont even bother to call me asking whether I'm ok or not? Did I missed them? Am I being treated well by that brat? And tell me how they miss me...but nothing came from them. They will only call that spoiled brat boy and ask if the money they left is still enough or not.

" Mi Young~ I miss you~ "

Here he comes. With that spoiled brat attitude. I wonder why they called him cute?

Please...for your information : HE IS NOT CUTE AT ALL!

Ehem, ok. Back to him..

" Mi Young, why are you looking so sad? I'm soooo sorry about earlier. Dont get mad at me. Please~ "

" No I'm not and I'm not mad at you" I reply coldly.

" Aww...dont act like this. I'll treat you an ice-cream after school okay? "

A smile forms on my face. This is why I love him sooo much.

" Sure! Promise? "

" Promise! Oh, by the way, we will fetch someone at the airport tonight. Dress well okay? We will have a dinner after that. "

" Who is it? Is it mom and dad? "

" Na'ah, someone else. "

" Aww... tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me~ "

" No no no and no! You have to wait okay? Be a good girl. " He pats my head with a wide grin on his face.

" Fine! But you need to buy me two ice-cream and thats final! "

" Arasso, arasso. Aish..this girl. "

" Gomawo oppa~ "

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

How was it? Too short? Boring? Lame?

Subscribe and comment! Tell me whats wrong with this fanfic. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

And this is just the introduction...^^

Who is the guy that L.Joe talking about? Does Mi young know this guy? Who is the guy to Mi Young?

I'll reveal it in the next chapter.

See u soon~ ^^ thanx for reading!