Chapter 13

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

 

Mi Young POV

=============

Oh yeah~ we are going for a holiday at Jeju Island! I can’t wait! Just a few hours more. Mi Young, be patient. You are a good girl. So, don’t do anything stupid. Calm down. You know what, I’m so nervous right now. I don’t know why. A part of me is very excited while another part of telling me something bad will happen. I don’t know which one I should trust. I should not over thinking about it anyway. Think positive Mi Young! You are going for a holiday with your lovely oppas! *except for the two-faced that tagged along*. By the way, did I tell you that Jonghyun also come along with us? Yeah, he did. Why? Because Key SAID that he needs rest. You know what its mean when Key SAID you have to obey him.

“Byunghun! Palli! We will be late for the flight!”

“Yah! Don’t you see me in trouble bringing your bag?”

“No I don’t. Kibum-ah~ hurry up. Byunghun is such weakling. He can’t even bring my bag”

“I’m coming~ wait! Where is Junhyung and his friends? You are not waiting for them?”

“They said they already arrived and wait for us at the gate. So, don’t worry. We are the one who have been late”

“Mi Young! Help me get this call. I can’t reach my phone. Gosh! Can’t you bring more than this?”

“I can but then you would be the one complaining. Now, SHUT.UP.” I said

Hmmph! Does Key have influenced my brother? He loves to nag these days. I ignore my thought and answered the phone call.

“ Yeoboseyo?”

“Aigoo...hyung! Where are you? I can’t find you! It’s too crowded in here” it’s Ricky

“Ricky-ah, it’s me. Your hyung is busy with something else”

“Yah! It’s your fault!” L.Joe said

“Whatever you oldman” and made a face to L.Joe

“Noona? Are you there?” Ricky asked

“Neh! Mianhe. Well, we are at the gate already. Hurry up!”

“But, we are at the gate already! Why I can’t see you? Oh! Noona, over here!”

Practically, he screaming and my ear is about to explode.

“Ricky, calm down”

“Mianhe. I miss you already noona” he said and act cute

“Aigoo...you are so cute! Where are your other hyung?”

“Over here!” then someone yelled

It’s Teen Top and at the same time Beast came over towards us. It’s like reunion going on here.

“Are you guys ready?”

“Yeah!” They said in a cheerful tone

“Let’s go~” I am myself excited.

In the first two hours, we excitedly chattering and joking with each other. Soon, one by one had gone to DreamLand. For god who know how long we had travelled, finally we arrived safely.

 

L.Joe POV

==========

“Home sweet home” I said.

“Yeah, it’s been a long time right oppa?”

“Right. I wonder what we have been busy with all this time. Wait, have you seen Mr.Lee?”

“I don’t know. Waeyo?”

“Aigoo this girl. To thank him of course!”

“Why don’t you call him and asked where is he pabo!”

“Because I have tried calling him! Mr.Lee! Are you here?”

“Woah! Calm down. Who are you looking for?” Cap asking.

“Well, I’m looking for Mr. Lee.”

“Is he a guy who his hair had turned all white and his age around 60’s?”

“Yeah! Where do you see him?”

“Over there I guess?”

“Thanks!” and then I ran off to Mr.Lee

 

Mi Young POV

==================

Finally! I’m glad I’m here again. I miss this. Where’s Mr.Lee anyway? I hope Byunghun have seen him already. For now, I have a good news and bad news. The good news is I can have the room for two and the bad news is my roommate is Shin Se Kyung. Why can’t she get away from my life? I hate her! And I can feel that she is planning something bad. Really bad.

“May I come in?” it’s that girl.

“Yeah. Like you care if I say no in anyway”

She slowly came in and settles down her luggage.

“Can you stop with that attitude of yours?” she started

“Oh, I will when you are out of my life!”

“You are the one that will be out of my life girl. Beware.” With that she left.

Urgh! I hate her!

 

G-Dragon POV

================

We are here! Jeju Island. Such a beautiful island. The air feel so fresh.

“Hyung! Can we go swim at the beach after this?” Seungri came asking me

“I have no offense. How about you other hyung? Did they agree?”

“Err...well, I didn’t ask them yet. But, if you say you want to go other hyung will listen to you!”

“No they won’t. Now, go asking them yourself”

“But...”

“No but! Go!”

“Arasso...”

Kids nowdays. Aish..he ruin my beautiful vacation. I was in my deep thought until someone ruins it AGAIN with the phone call.

“Aish..yeoboseyo?”

“It’s me”

“Se Kyung! Why are you calling so fast? I thought the mission will only start in two or three days?”

“Where are you? Have you arrived?”

“Yes I am. What’s with the rush?”

“I want you to get rid of her TONIGHT!”

“Hey, relax will you? We still have time.”

“No! I want it tonight! I’ll double up the payment and it will be transfer by tomorrow”

“But...” before I could continue she cut it.

“If you can’t then I’ll find someone else, arasso?”

“Aish..this girl. Arasso. Make sure you won’t regret about it later and if anything happen to you we would not responsible for it.”

“I don’t care and do it as we planned it. I’ll make sure she is out tonight.”

“We always ready for it. I reminded you again, if you get caught don’t you dare to talk about us or your life will be off first.”

“It won’t happen and I promised” then she hung up

“Yah, who is that?” Top calling.

“That . She wants us to solve that girl for her tonight.”

“I don’t mind at all. If we can finish soon, then there will be more days of rest for us”

“I guess you are right. It’s been a long time though.”

“Before that, you have to get ready” Top warning me

“Get ready for what?”

Then Top held up his index finger. He is showing Seungri who is pleading Daesung right now.

“You tell him” I said

“Oh no I won’t. YOU are the one that will tell him. I don’t want to hear him nagging and whining all day”

“But hyung!” even I can continue Top hyung walked away. I hate him! Right after that, Seungri came to me

“Hyung! Daesung hyung and Taeyang hyung agreed! Now, where is that Choi Seunghyun? He is the one that left without me”

“Are you talking about yourself pabo?”

“Yah! Top! Top of course. Not me”

“Aigoo...I know. Errr...Seungri-ah” now I’m getting more nervous.

“Neh?” he said innocently

“We can’t go after this.”

“Huh? Wae?!”

“Well, your noona call just now and she said that she wants us to finish the girl that she talked about tonight”

“But hyung...”

“We have to or no more work, no more money for you”

“Aish...she such a mess! Arasso! We better finish this soon!”

“That’s my dongsaeng!”

Now, Lee Mi Young. You will die tonight.

 

====================

 

hi guys!

I'm sorry if this chapter dissapoint you. I make something with this chapter but failed to.

I didn't expect that I took longer time to update.

and again I'm sorry *bow*

Thanks for spending your itme reading this fics!

kamsahamnida ^^