No, It Can't be...

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

 

Mi Young POV

Ahhh~ so comfortable...

Luckyly i made it . Hehehehe

You know what i meant. Dont act dumb.

Now, after I finished up my business, I went out and wash my hands

Suddenly, that Se Kyung girl come in with the most fake smile I have ever seen!

She spoke up "Your name is Mi Young right?"

"Yeah, I think I have told you already. Do you have problem with that brain of yours? Because I think you are. You better made an appointment with the doctor soon before that brain of yours gone mad completely"

"Yah! I'm talking nicely to you and you talked to me rudely dont you? Where's your respects for elders? Did your parents didn't teach you? How to respects someone else?"

"Don't even bragging about my parents! You don't know anything so shut up!"

"Huh! Such a brat. What a waste of time so I'll get to the point. I'm here just to remind you that Jonghyun will forever be mine! Keep that in your mind. Dont even think to have him back in your side"

"Well, I dont even remember telling you anything about my relationship with Jonghyun oppa. You must be the one behind all of this!"

"Hahahahaha....no I'm not. It's just so happen. He kept calling your name BEFORE as if he got a nightmare. So, I'm just helping him to forget all bad memories and keep builds a new sweet memory. He doesn't need that past of him. What he need now is ME!"

"You better watch your mouth girl. I will not allowed that. I'll make sure Jonghyun oppa get his memory back so he will know the REAL you!"

*SLAP* What the heck!

You know what's happenig to me? Yeah, that Se Kyung girl SLAP me and shove me to the wall!

Even my family doesn't even touch me or make a scratch on me!

Now, this unknown girl for god sake I dont know where she's come from slap ME?

She's really seeking for trouble didnt she?

"Y-y-you...." still holding on my right cheek. Urgh...it's hurt like crazy! I think my face gonna bruises after this.

"What? Can't fight little girl?

"You will pay for this!"

"Oohh...I'm so scared~"

"I'll make you one!"

then, when I'm trying to approach her, she fell for herself and fake a crying

"Mi Young, Why you do this to me? I'm trying to be nice to you."

Now everyone staring at me like I'm the one who make the trouble. GREAT. Just great.

Hey Se Kyung, Why dont you become an actress? You will success for sure.

"No! I didnt do anything! She fake it!"

"Now you want to denied about it Mi Young-ah. I'm trying to help you..." then she burst into cry

Everyone like "Poor her." "What did that little girl do?" and many more.

I'm better out of this before she's making more drama.

I ran out of the restaurant and sobbing to myself.

I'm such a loser. I should have fight her back but I cant.

You know why? Because what's she said is the truth.

Jonghyun will never be mine. I'm not for him. He doesn't even remember me

A little bit presence of me doesnt make any different to him.

Now the tears blurring my vision. I dont know where I ran to or where am I going.

Then I bumped into someone. A man. He's so tall and tough. I can feel the muscle of his body.

Why today is such a bad day? Why it have to be TODAY?! I'm really hoping that I'm in my house and still sleeping.

I'm really hoping that this is just a dream. A bad dream.

His voice then make me in reality again

"Yah! Watch where you are going! I'm so pissed off right now. Why do you need to bump into me?! Why today is such a bad day?!"

He's really mad. Absolutely.

"I'm s-s-sorry. I'll be careful next time." I said with that breaking voice of mine since I'm still crying.

"Hey, dont cry. I dont mean to yell at you. I'm sorry" he soften a bit

He's trying to reach my face but I ran off him. I dont want to get any trouble. I want to be alone.

I want to be in a place where I can realx and have a rest.

Still running and I didnt know where I ran to. The next thing I know that there is a loud honk from a...lorry?

I'm just standing still. My mind went blank. I dont know what to do. I think i'm gonna die so just let me die instead.

"Yah! Watch your way!" that voice scream for sure. Why he did care anyway?

Then I feel pain aching all over my body. Urgh..It's hurt like crazy.

Then, I'm trying to open my eyes. I saw him. His face. So beautiful. Am I in heaven already?

He's mouth moving like his talking. Is he? I dont hear anything. Just when I'm about to fall asleep again I heard his asking me.

"Miss. Miss. Are you ok? Did you hear me? Miss?"

Then everything went black.

 

L.Joe POV

 

I'm searching for Mi Young for two hours already!

Where is she?!

I had asked that waiter in the restaurant before. He said that there is commotion for a while and he did hear one of the girls said Mi Young.

That Shin Se Kyung girl. She really want to die huh? I'll make her pay for it later.

Now, Mi Young. Where are you? I'm worried about you.

I'm tired already. I'm thirsty. I'm sweating. I'm sticky and I'm smelling like !

Urgh...that Se Kyung will pay for this for sure!

It's all her fault! What she did to my dongsaeng I'll pay it 10 times more for her.

She will regret for messing up with my dongsaeng.

Suddenly, my phones ringing. Who's calling me? Didnt they knew that I'm busy searching for my dongsaeng?

I'm answering the call anyway

"Yeoboseyo? Neh I'm Lee Byunghyun. Neh. What?! No..It can't be. Neh. I'll come immedietly."

Now a salty tasted on my mouth and my face are wet already.

Am i crying? Yeah I am. The hospital call me just now. They tell me that she was being send there just now and they need her family to sign any treatment and medicine that need to proceed for her.

SHIN SE KYUNG! You just wait for this! I'll make you suffer!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey~

I'm sneaking this to update for you guys!

Now I have 20 subscribers already! Yeah!

i'm sooo happy

By the way for shin se kyung fans. Dont mad at me. I just need a bad character to make the story line

I dont have anyone else in my mind. :P

So, As usual. How was it? Lame? Boring? What do you want me to do next?

Tell me!!!

and can you guess who is the guy that mi young bumped into just now?

he will be one of the main character~

and in the next chapter i think to make a few of Jonghyun and key POV. I just realised that i didnt make any of them yet

mianhe~

and finally.......

Thank You so Much for commenting, subscribing and spending your time ro read my fanfic!

 

-kamsahamnida- *bow*

P/s: I need a poster! Anyone can make it for me?