I'm Yong JunHyung

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

JongHyun POV

Urgh...I’m so irritated with Key! Why so sudden he wants to return to Korea?

I’m having such a great day here! I want to go home.

Besides, Key acts weirdly nowadays. Is he PMS-ing?

Pfft. I wonder how he would. He such an umma.

I’m dare to bet that he would never ever get a girlfriend for sure.

With that attitude of him? Never.

Now, we are in Korea. You know what happened already and I can’t stop thinking about that Mi Young girl.

I swear I think I have met her before. Somewhere. In my dreams?

That Byunghyun guy. He looks so pissed off. He’s glaring towards me making me feel like he will make me burn into a hole in any seconds.

His face. It's so similar with me. I think had met him before. At the airport just now, they were acting weirdly.

They think that I’m stupid? I saw his expression. His so shock when I asked Key whether he was one of his relative.

Then key dragged them away with a sad look on his face. He is keeping a secret from me but what is it?

Key was explaining something to them and that girl take a glanced at me. She looks so sad like she will be broken in any seconds if you touched her.

I feel like I need to protect her. She’s like a piece of puzzle that will complete me.

Why I’m bothering about her? I have Se Kyung by my side.

She’s my only girl. She’s so perfect! I’ll never let her go.

Now, I’m in a car feel a little bit sleepy.  *Yawn* Yeah, I’m tired already.

When we will arrive at the hotel? Aish...

I was about to asked Key then he said “We arrived already~”

Wait. What is this? A house? Not a hotel? I thought that we will sleep in a hotel?

“Yah! Where are we? I thought we gonna stay in a hotel?”

“Who said that? I didn’t say that.”

“Y-y-you. Aish..whatever! Hurry up! I’m tired already and I’m sticky! I need to take a bath!”

“Yah! Can’t you wait? I’m struggling with my luggage. It’s not like you will help with this” Key points to our luggage.

“I’ll settle this down. You go open the door.” I said to Key

Then he skipped happily to the door and presses the doorbell.

Why I have a friend like this? Aish...

 

Key POV

I’m so mad right now. You know why? Because I knew that Se Kyung must have something with the sudden absence of Mi Young.

And Jonghyun. He seems lost in his own thought. It seems like he try to search his old past.

I’m really hoping my decision bring him back to Korea will help him recover his memory.

I miss the old Jonghyun. Since that Se Kyung girl came, he’s change.

I’m no longer seeing the caring and sweet Jonghyun.Sometime, he may act harsh but he always the first one that come to apologise.

Now, we arrived. I happily states “ We arrived already~”

Jonghyun awake from his thought. He then looked surprised. Something bothering him.

Then he said “Yah! Where are we? I thought we gonna stay in a hotel?”

“Who said that? I didn’t say that” I replied with a flat tone

Before Jonghyun can answered me back, I went straight to our luggage.

Woah! Where should I start? Mine have the most! Aigoo...

“Y-y-you. Aish..whatever! Hurry up! I’m tired already and I’m sticky! I need to take a bath!”

Aish..this boy. I feel like to rip him apart! Can’t he wait for god sake?!

“Yah! Can’t you wait? I’m struggling with my luggage. It’s not like you will help with this” I’m pointing to our luggage.

Then he slowly make his way towards me and said “I’ll settle this down. You go open the door.”

Yeay! Hahaha. I skipped happily towards the door and press the doorbell.

*Ding Dong*

No answer.

*Ding Dong*

Still have no one answering it.

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong, Ding Dong*

“Wait! I’m coming!”

Finally! Hahaha.

Then a girl opened the door. “Yes? What can I help you sir?” she said

“Hi, I’m Kibum. I’m sure Byunghyun had told you about me” I said with a smile

“Oh. Yes! He had told me. So you are our guest. I’m sorry for make you waiting. I fell asleep just now” she said

“No, it’s okay. I’m so sorry for disturbing you tonight” I said with an apologetic tone.

“No, no. It’s alright. It’s my job anyway. Come in. It’s cold out there”

“Yeah, you were right. Wait. I’ll call my friends”

When I turned around I saw Jonghyun with frown on his face and luggage on his hand

“Yah! How much did you bring? It’s not like we are going to stay here forever!”

“Pfft. Look, it’s my decision to bring how much that I want to bring. Beside you should be thankful to me that I allowed you to stay here with me tonight. If you are not behaving well, I’ll kick your out of here.”

“Whatever. Now, out of my way. Where I need to placed this? I need to wake Se Kyung right after this”

Oh! Right. I forgot about that b****

“Thank you. You just need to place it here. I’ll bring this to my room”

“Your room? Wait. Is this your house? I thought this is that Byunghyun guy house?”

“Yes it is his house and of course I have my room here. You have yours too.”

“Mine? Why I have my room here? Who is he anyway to me? You better explain it to me NOW!”

“Do you know what patience means? I’ll tell you tomorrow. I’m tired and I want to take my bath.”

“Wait! Where’s my room anyway? Am I going to share with you?”

“What? NO! Yours is beside my room! Go straight upstairs and turn left. You will see three bedrooms. Mine is in the middle and yours is on my left!”

Then I heard Jonghyun sighed and made his way. Do I care? Nope because I need to take a bath now!

 

L.Joe POV

After I received the call from hospital, I waited for a taxi and went straight to the hospital.

When I arrived, I quickly paid the taxi driver and ran into the hospital. I searched for the counter so I will know where my dongsaeng is.

“Excuse me miss. Where I can found Lee Mi Young?”

“The one that just admitted?” the nurse asked me

“Yes. Where is she?”

“May I know who are you to her?” she asked curiously

“I’m her brother”

Then she checked something on her computer and stated

“She’s in room 1109 in the first floor”

“Thank You”

I press the button to take a lift. But it takes too long. I ran and take the stairs instead.

My heart beat increase every second when I’m near the room.

I’m afraid what will I see after this. Is she alright? Is she badly hurt? Is she...

So many questions come in and out of my head.

“Please be alright” I talked to myself

Then, I turned the knob of the door and there she is.

She’s lying on the bed. She’s sleeping peacefully but her face so pale.

A tear escape from my eyes. I’m so sorry Mi Young. I can’t’ protect you well.

It’s my entire fault. I sniff a little bit and stop when I heard someone talking

“Seobbie-ah, I’ll come home late tonight. I got stuck in hospital right now. No. I’m alright.  I just need to wait for this girl family or friends. NO.  I just bumped into her earlier. Arasso. I’ll explain to you later. Don’t tell Dujun hyung arasso? Neh. Bye”

I walked towards him and tap his shoulder. He turned around and shocked from seeing me.

“Yah! Who are you?! What are you doing here?” he said

Hey, shouldn’t me who need to say that? He is the stranger here!

“Yah! I’m the one who need to asked that to you! Who are you? What are you doing to my sister?!”

He softens a bit and said “Oh? Right. Hi, I’m Junhyung. Yong Junhyung. I’m the one who save your sister”

“What?!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys~

How was it? Hehehehe

I left my biology homework and want to upate for u guys~

It's so stressing. Long way to go to finish all of it!

Anyway...the guy that on the previous chapter is Junhyung from Beast!

He's one of my bias~ hahahaha

Oh! I got to go. My mom calling! >.<'

Dont forget to comment and subscribe!

Tell me if anything wrong okay?

Bye~

Wait! Can Anyone make me a poster? Thanks!

-kamsahamnida- *bow*