Chapter 15

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

 

Hyunseung POV

==============

 

Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung. This place is so beautiful. Sigh. I wished to be with someone. I have one in my thought, Yong Junhyung. Why? Why should be him? It is simple. I like to be with him. No, I love him. Am I crazy? Ani. I’m really aware of it. The question that I h ad been thinking all the time, I love him as a man or I love him as a friend? Wait, best friend. We have been together all the time. When I was in the most depression state, he is the one that stay by my side. Even though I threw tantrum or mad at him or yelled at him, he still stay quietly by my side. Now, I know things will never be the same for us. Why? I made my confession to him. I’m really stupid! I should have let things gone smoothly. He being my best friend and I will stay silently in love with him. That would not be hard right? Well, it does actually. Every time he met Miyoung, his eyes showed everything. It will shine brightly as if it can shine the whole universe. It hurts me to see him looking at her and not me. One night, as I was walking around to take fresh air, I saw Miyoung. I was about to approach her but the Junhyung came by and sat beside her. I hid behind the tree to hear them. Many thought came in and out of my mind. Being Yong Junhyung best friend for 5 years are enough for me to predict what he will do next. He will, certainly confess to Miyoung. And my thought was true. He did. By that time, my breath became uneven. It seems like the whole world is spinning around and make fun of me. They are telling me that he, Junhyung will never have the same feeling for me. For the entire lifetime, he will never look at me. I’m about to get away from there. I can’t stand being there. It will hurt me more to hear “I love you too Yong Junhyung”. Even if my love for him is bigger than her, he is not for me. But, I heard wrong right? She rejected him. He was rejected. Wow. It is really a tough night isn’t?

Now, I was wondering around this island. The night was cold, but not as cold as my heart. My heart shattered into pieces. Waiting for time to heal it, to pick up the pieces and bring my heart back at peace. You have known it already. My confession had been rejected. My heart feels light for once. I never had been this relieved before. It feels like a burden had been taken away. I had told Junhyung to run and search for Miyoung. It is dangerous for a girl like her to wonder around in the night. She is fragile like a glass. I can’t afford to lose someone as special her especially she is someone that so precious to Junhyung. Just as I made my decision to go back to the mansion, I heard Miyoung voice. That lovely voice is so easy to recognise. I turned around only to find she was with a man. Definitely not Junhyung. He has blonde hair. Short hair-cut. Tall and well-built body. Seems like he did some workout and he reminds me of someone I know.

“Hyungseung oppa! Hyunseung-ah!” Miyoung shouted and waved at me.

By the time that man turned around and faced me, I thought it would be some random guy that she found but it seems that I was wrong. Oh no. Not him.

 

G-Dragon POV

==============

“Hyunseung oppa!” Miyoung shouted.

Aww man! Does anyone need to ruin my plan? Wait. She said Hyunseung?

“Hyunseung-ah!” she waved.

I then turned around. That might probably...Seung? Yup. There he is. Jang Hyunseung. I smirked. Such a long time. How long has it been? 4 years Or 5 years?

“Hyunseung-ah!” she ran into him.

Tch. His face turned pale after he saw me. That girl knew him? This will be interesting. I took my phone and text Seungri. I told him to get here and bring other fellow mate immediately. The game is going to start in any minute. I started to walk towards Hyunseung and he protectively hold Miyoung.

“Hyunseung-ah!” I started and smiled. This totally gonna be fun.

“N-neh. What do you want?” he stuttered.

“Hyunseung oppa, do you know him?” Miyoung ask cutely and continued “He is my new friend. Kwon Jiyong. He is such gentleman and very nice to me!” she smiled.

“Miyoung-ah” Hyunseung started. “Go back to L.Joe arasso? Or find Junhyung. He is around this area. Hurry!” he said with worry and firm in his voice.

“What’s with the rush? Relax will you?” I smirked. I saw that Hyunseung clenching his teeth, trying to hold down the anger.

“Miyoung and I had promised to have some fun with my friends. We were just about to go. If you want to join I don’t mind, right Miyoung?”

“Neh. Hyunseung-ah, come with us will you? Please?” she begged with her black puppy eyes.

“No Miyoung. You don’t understand. He is dangerous” he tried to convinced her.

“What are you saying? Isn’t he your friend? What are you talking about?” she said and stood beside me.

Oh man. This gonna be easy if Seungri had been here. As soon I thought about Seungri I heard someone shouted “Hyung!” I smirked. What a good boy. Come right after I called him.

 

Miyoung POV

==============

My heart is beating wildly right now. Junhyung had confessed to me saying that he likes me. No, he loves me but I can’t accept him. Not when someone else is in my heart. It will hurt him more. Even though my body is with him, my heart will always belong to someone else. I can try to love Junhyung but I’m afraid that I can’t love him the way I used to love Jonghyun. Yep, I still love him. It’s the fact that even if I tried to deny, the fact is the truth. Okay, let’s fast forward to right now. I felt tense between Hyunseung and Jiyong. Oh, did I tell you that I got a new friend? He is such a gentleman and kind. He has strong personality that makes him charming like no any ordinary guys I’ve known. The girl that caught his heart surely very lucky to have him. Kwon Jiyong. Suddenly, someone came and shouted.

“Hyung!” he shouted repeatedly while he was running towards us.

All the attention then has been on him. Who is he? Then, I saw a few people ran behind, trying to catch up with him.

“Yaah! Slow down will ya?” the tallest man shouted to the guy who looks so cute that ran towards us just now.

In a blink of an eye, all of them are with us right now. They all panted hardly. I stared at Hyunseung and he stared back at me. We blinked a few times at each other and suddenly he tugged my hand and dragged me and offensively defends me.

“What are you trying to do to her?!” he barked fiercely to them. This is the first time I saw him like this. It actually made me felt scared a little bit.

“It’s nothing. We just want to play with her. Right Miyoung?” Jiyong smiled sweetly at me.

“Uhh-huh. I know you don’t ‘play’ with girl like her. I’m not dumb.” Hyunseung said with stern voice.

I’m kinda confused right now. Why is Hyunseung acting this way? Did they know each other? Is Jiyong a bad people? All questions in my head were unanswered. I tried to speak out about it but the next thing I knew, someone had grabbed me away from Hyunseung. I tried to run and wiggled out from that man grasp but I failed to. All had been pitched black right after that.

 

 

-----------------------

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry for not updating ><

I have been busy with school lately + a little lazy to update. hehehe

Anyway, I am sorry again because I will go HIATUS for a while

Maybe until my examination over? But don't worry, I will keep updating if I could find any free time juz for u guys!

Until next time, I hope to see u guys keep supporting me and waiting for me alright?

No cheating! ;p

See ya~