Moving on

My Lovely Bone-r

It had been a week since the incident with his father. Now Sehun was currently inhabiting at Kai's apartment and leeching off him quite well. Not that Kai minded, of course. He wanted any company he could get, seeing how lonely he got on a lone apartment by himself. 

To make himself feel better, he would cook and clean for Kai like a good little housewife that he wasn't. 

In school, however, things took a turn for the worst. Before, he would be worried about people judging him for his little 'condition' but now.. he was more worried about how he was going to avoid the little ball of fluff in the name of EunJi. 

Every morning she would wait outside the school gate, give him a container with his favorite drink- bubble tea (how she knew that was a complete mystery to Sehun); converse in a one-sided conversation where Eunji would yap on and Sehun would just nod politely; and walk him to his homeroom. It was worse at lunch time though, she would come up to his table and just sit down, without asking them what they thought about it. Of course Kai was very happy to see his "dreamy buttilicious babe" and LuHan was completely neutral about the whole situation. But, Sehun felt very uncomfortable with her. And even with his friends there, he felt like he couldn't say anything... so he just kept quiet the whole lunch time, while Kai kept struggling to keep EunJi interested and Eunji kept struggling to keep Sehun interested. 

LuHan just sat there, talking when needed and observing the trio when not needed. It was extremely hilarious for him to see his best friend, who was normally a pro at making the female species blush, fail at his game. 

And after school officially ended, she would shamelessly follow him to Kai's flat and Kai's would shamelessly ask her to come in his "man den". 

Sehun was really distraught. Why was this girl every where he went? 

She was scarier than any girl he met. And all of the girls, apart from Hayoung and... his mother, was horrifying for him. 

 

 

It was the weekend and Sehun was looking for a quiet day in to watch a marathon of his favorite American Television show: The big bang theory. 

It was 9 o'clock in the morning and he was watching Sheldon's incapability to flirt with women and laughing like a hyena, but he realized that he was worse then Sheldon with women and groaned. All of a sudden, just when he was starting to get used to drowning in his own sorrows, the door bell rang.And it rang again. 

Who must that be?, Sehun thought and he got up to open the door. Only to close it back again. He gulped and slid down the door. "Oh god." 

The door bell kept on ringing furiously and he even heard banging and kicking on the door. And although Kai is a heavy sleeper, he stormed out of his room and glared at Sehun, "Why the didn't you just open the bloody door?" 

Sehun just looked down and moved away from the door. 

Kai swiftly opened the door, in a bad mood, and saw a petite girl with a short summer dress and long brunette curls. His quick changing expression on his face was hilarious. At first he looked like a bull that just saw red, to a guy that saw his bride in a gorgeous wedding dress. He abruptly sleeked his hair back, leaned against the door with his arms crossed 'ily' and voiced out a "Hello babe~"

EunJi looked at the desperate man in disgust and walked past him to the lounge. "You still have eye boogie, ew."

He rubbed his eyes, hysterically trying to remove the blocker from his eyes. Then he just smiled, used to EunJi's treatment towards him. "Oooh, feisty, rawr~" He made a clawing gesture and wink at her from his used to be boogie filled eyes. 

She just gagged at him and turned to give her full attention to the guy on the floor who was watching the big bang theory. 

"Oooohh!!!" She shirked, making Sehun glance at her in surprise. She sat so close to him, that she was practically on top of him and she put her arms around him. "I really love big bang theory too! We must be destined to be together."

She looked up at him with a loved up look in her eyes.

Kai just rolled his eyes and grumbled. "I am going to the bathroom to wash up." As he was about to go, Sehun pryed her arms off of him and started to follow him. "Er, I'll come with you." 

Kai rolled his eyes again and gave him a once over but didn't say anything. 

As soon as the door closed, the taller one of the two tugged at his hair and looked at the other in frustration. 

"Don't give me that look. I don't understand you at all; I would love to be in your place right now." 

"She is following me!" He hissed. "Do you not find that creepy at all?" 

"No. I think it's cute and she is very persistent, which is a very good quality I find in girls. Now if only if she wasn't persistent towards you." 

"Yeah. I agree." He sighed with dejection. 

"I wish there was some way I could find where you would stop being followed, I could get my dream girl and make Eunji happy." Kai sighed with dejection as well. 

Suddenly, Sehun had a light bulb moment. He slowly smiled as he thought of where he would be free without a leech stuck to his side. 

"What?" Kai asked, confused. "What is it?" 

"I have an idea." Sehun grinned. "It benefits all of us..."

At the sound of that, Kai's ears perked up. 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

So... another update! :D 

This is more on the fluffy side now. Which is good. :3 

What do you think Sehun's idea is? 

If anyone guesses it right, I will feature them in the next chapter. (Not the greatest prize but what the hell. xD) 

Also, I wanted to dedicate this chapter to sayuriNami who never failed to comment on every chapter I posted and make me feel happy as a Author. :3 

THANK YOU! <3 

So, to show my appreciation... HERE ARE A LOAD OF KAI GIFS! ^^ 

 

 

 

 

 

I think that enough of Kai's cuteness today,(although you can never have enough of Kai. Ever). 

-the gifs are not mine-