My lovely Bone-r

My Lovely Bone-r

Sehun felt like he could finally breathe. He wasn't aiming to be rude to her, however, he knew he couldn't trust her, at least not yet. As he was just sitting around, waiting for the bell to ring and his hyungs/ friends to come out, he saw a guy starting to stretch his arms... 

Oh no, this was not a good situation to be in. Sehun was starting to panic and hyperventilate. Before he could even blink and shut out the sight that was the 'death' of him, the short haired guy showed his hairless armpits. 

The blood rushed into his cheeks and flushed them, making him look like a very handsome tomato. 

​His breathing increased significantly, even though he was trying to calm down. His black school pants that normally fitted him perfectly was now starting to be a little on the tight side. 

"Stupid curse." Sehun muttered. Now, there was no way he was going to wait for everyone to come out of the school and see him looking like a horizontal pole. He sighed and let out a little scream of frustration. 

​It was too good to be true. He hadn't felt this sensation for about 2 months now and thought that finally, it was gone and never to return ever again. But in these areas, he was worse then bad luck Brian. And it would be near impossible for him to ever be normal. 

​Sehun sighed in defeat, took off his school blazer and wrapped it around his skinny waist. It was managable, for now. He walked for a few minute before he found the safe place he was looking for. He went up the stairs begrudgingly and cursed that there were no elevators, especially when he needed one. After climbing up 5 floors, he finally reached his destination and got the extra key from his bag and began opening the door.

​The apartment itself was pretty small, but cozy. When you first walk though the heavy wood door, the place would seem a little drab, messy and lived in. It was the kind of apartment where you only had one room, a modest lounge, a cramped bathroom and an unused kitchen. Nonetheless, it also had little charms like walls full of pictures of: Kai and his late mother, Kai and Sehun and Luhan and, last but not least, Kai and Chanyeol.

Sehun walked through casually but painfully, and started looking for something in Kai's miniature fridge. 

Ultimately, he found what he was examining for and ​he pressed it against his crouch and exhaled in content. The ice felt good against the contrast and he could feel the blood flow going somewhere else.  

​He could finally think properly and he saw the state Kai's home was in. There were fast food and junk food packages , dust and random articles of clothing everywhere. It was almost impossible to see the midnight black carpet over all the rubbish. 

​Just to waste time and show his gratitude for letting him come to his apartment anytime he wanted, Sehun decided to be nice and clean it up before Kai comes in from school. 

​After half an hour of intensive cleaning, he was done. He plopped himself down on the ancient, frayed couch, wanting to rest. But unfortunately for him, Kai barged in through the door loudly with Luhan at his tow. 

​Kai stopped and looked over to Luhan and said, "Told you he was gonna be here." 

LuHan scowled and took out 10,000 won to give Kai. 

"Hey guys." Sehun said without looking at them. "I see you're betting over me again." 

"Yup! You know us, I always win." The owner of the place grinned and patted Luhan's back. 

" Not always." He grumbled but blinked. "Why is the house so tidy? It was like a pig's sty just few hours ago." 

"Sehun did it." "I did it." Kai and Sehun both said at the same time. It was not the first time this has happened and they both knew it. 

"It's freaky how you guys always speak in sync." Luhan muttered and laughed. " So why did you ditch school?" 

"." "No reason." Again both of the guys replied at the same time.

​Sehun frowned and said. "You are so annoying. And to think I cleaned your home for you!"

"Well, you did use my ice." Kai crinkled his nose. "You did throw the ice pack away right?"

At that comment, Sehun got up and smacked Kai on his head, hard. "Idiot." 

"Hey! It's hyung to you!" 

Looking at their childish behavior, Luhan shook his head and muttered, "Why am I even friends with you guys?"  

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sooo... 

I updated twice in two days! :D 

So proud of meself. :3

Err, so I don't know how people feel when they get an so I went with the flow.. O.o 

BUT! It is proven that ice goes help get rid of an . 

Hope you enjoyed it. 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^ 

BTW THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBBING! :D Don't be shy and lets be friends okay? ^^