A life-saving plan

My Lovely Bone-r

It was Monday morning. Two days after Sehun announced his brilliant idea to Kai. And if everything went according to plan, Sehun would be a happy man. 

He was currently residing in his parents house upon his mother's frantic request. But it didn't mean he liked it. Although his father left for more business related stuff, he had not taken the chilly atmosphere with him. 

So life at home did not make him content. 

He left the house without so much as a good-bye to his mother and a hello to his hungry stomach. As he was walking to his school, he couldn't help but anticipate what might happen today. It would either be a really free day or the same as usual, after Eunji came in his life. Although he knew this plan would bring him hell later, it still had a chance of getting me free from the she-devil.

Finally Sehun reached the school gates. He gulped and breathed in. When he was about to breath out, a pair of hands slapped his back from behind and he began to cough frenziedly.

"Dude! Are you okay?" A familiar voice came from behind. 

"Channie hyung?" Sehun glomped the unsuspected hyung and frowned. "Where were you for two weeks?" 

He looked extremely uncomfortable then and looked at everyone but him. "... Er.m, I was a , er, exchange student! Yeah! That's it." 

"Hyung you at lying." I told him straight. 

"Okay, apparently the police found the person that ruined my sister's life. But it turned out they got the wrong guy." Chanyeol shrugged like it was no big deal but Sehun knew how much his hyung was hurting. 

"Hyung.. you should've told me. She's as much of a sister to me as she is to you."

"I know." He forced a smile out. "Next time I will." 

"You better!" He pretended to scold him and smiled. "I am glad you're back." 

"Hmm, look I have to get to my class now." 

Sehun waved at the retreating figure of his hyung and his thoughts were occupied with Hayoung. I wish, I just wish I could do something about it. 

Then he saw Kai. However he was alone; this was strange. Did my plan not work? 

As he was about to wave at Kai and go over there, a overly girly female in the name of Eunji popped up and hugged him in front of everyone. 

Sehun chuckled. Seems like my plan did work. 

While Sehun was overjoyed, that could not have been said about the rest of the single population in the school. Since Kai and Eunji were both very handsome characters, they happened to have many admirers but their hopes were all crushed when they heard Eunji say the magic 3 words. "My piggy boo!" 

Although that was a very embarrassing nickname and it was probably forced out of , Kai felt a swell in his chest. He didn't know why his chest was swelling though.

As planned, Sehun went up to Kai and Eunji with a frown. 

That frown was supposed to indicate that Sehun was so jealous of Eunji and Kai's blooming relationship and Sehun was going to be all heroic and say "Enough is enough! Eunji is my woman." 

Although both Kai and Sehun knew that, that was never going to happen. Ever. 

But for Eunji's amusement, Sehun went along with the charade. 

"Congrats." Sehun muttered with gritted teeth, this definitely didn't go unnoticed by Eunji. Sehun congratulated himself internally for being a fabulous actor. Then he 'grumpily' headed towards his classroom. 

 

 

 

They were holding hands while people looked on with envy. Kai quickly stole a glance at his 'girlfriend' and felt all giddy inside.

"Stop being a woman." Eunji deadpanned.

"I can't help it babe, the woman of my dreams is finally my girlfriend." He winked like a greaser, probably a friend of Woohyun Eunji thought. 

She blinked and expressed her confusion. "You have a girlfriend. Who? Do I know her?"

Kai smirked. Two can play the same game. "You probably do. Beautiful people tend to know each other."

"That was an awful pick up line."

"Then it's a good thing you're already my girlfriend right?"

He then pulled her towards him and gave her a tight hug. Eunji felt a blush coming to her cheeks. She hated that feeling. Especially when she got it from people like Kai. She didn't have a problem with him... It was just that, he was too interested.  

She was annoyed now and decided to teach him a lesson. She circled her arms around him and looked up at him with a pair of Bambi eyes. "Oppa..." She moaned. 

Kai gulped at the sudden U-turn of her attitude. It was a turn-on. Even more when she breathed into his neck.

"Yeah..." 

"You seem to forget that I am.." She whispered. "..not really your boyfriend." With a last smirk, she removed her arms from his neck and to her hips. "Babe." She then opened the door to their homeroom and went to her seat laughing. 

So he gets easily. I have to remember that. She thought laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating. ;A;

I swear I updated last week but AFF was so then and it deleted everything. 

THE WHOLE EFFING CHAPTER.

So I had to write it again. :( 

Anyways 

One of my commenters got it right. :D 

Sehun told Kai to get Eunji to be in a fake relationship with him so Sehun would be free of Eunji and Kai would get a chance to Woo her. 

The only reason Eunji agreed to his plan is because Kai told EunJi that Sehun only goes after taken women. 

And apparently Eunji was stupid enough to believe him. 

Because our Sehun is gay. With Luhan.

HAHAHAHHA 

I wish. ;A;

My top OTP. But if there is enough wish for it, it could become Hunhan. ;) 

SORRY FOR THE LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE. :3 

SUBS AND COMMENT! 
<3