We meet again.

My Lovely Bone-r

He was 30 minute late for his lesson. He didn't mind though. It was Mr Chen's History lesson and he hated him very much.

Since he already missed more then half of his lesson, Sehun decided to just ditch it and just hang around till school was over. Hayoung was reluctant to go to her class but, being like a second older brother, he forced her to go. What he didn't know was that, she wanted to stay by him; spend more time with him.

​The more he thought about it, the more he grew worried for her. Although she tried to act indifferent, he knew about the pain she was experiencing. And he didn't like it. But there was nothing he could do apart from being there for her. 

​Sehun was the second child. But he never got to see his 'hyung'. According to Mama, he was in a nice place in Heaven.. looking out for him like a Guardian Angel. And according to Father, he was cursing me from heaven for being the reason for his death. So looking after family was really important for Sehun.

Sighing as he was walking, he saw a familiar, very pretty girl walking his way. He couldn't pinpoint where exactly he saw her but he knew he saw her somewhere. Sehun was curiously looking her way when she caught his gaze. He could see the recognition in her eyes and her lips slowly stretched into an attractive smile. 

Sehun looked down in embarrassment and tried to swiftly move past her. She will probably make fun of me if I do something, he thought with misery. 

"Hey." She called to him. 

He gulped and walked even faster, trying to avoid trouble. At his weird actions, the girl frowned. She was intrigued by him; this was new for her. Normally the guys were the ones flocking over her, not her trying to break a nail to get the guy's attention. From what she gathered, he was called Oh Sehun; he was seventeen years old; he had about three friends he normally hanged out with- all very handsome, just like him- and that he had a peculiar condition that no one would tell her about. He interested her and she was not about to let him go so easily. 

"Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to ignore people?" She smiled. 

Sehun hesitantly turned around and sighed. "She also told me not to talk to strangers." He couldn't let his guard down. 

The brunette raised her brows. She was not expecting wit from him so she was impressed. 

"Do you always do what your mother tells you to do?" 

"No, that's why I disobeyed her when she told me not to ignore people." With a small smile he went outside of the blue gate, leaving her hanging. Oh how bad boys fascinated her! Now, Eunji knew she had found the one. 

"Oh Sehun, baby~ Just wait. Between now and next week, you will be all over me." She left the devoid corridor with a devastating smile on her face and went to her ever-so-boring classroom with equally boring classmates. 'You'll be mine.'

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT! ;A;

I was too busy... procrastinating.

And Role-playing.

So what do you think of Eunji? Two-faced? Or fun?

I realised that Eunji is going to be the most fun character to write! :D

So.. thanks for reading! ^^ 

Don't forget to give feedback: either negative or positive is helpful! :3