Awkwardness alert

My Lovely Bone-r

 

It had been two weeks since Kai and EunJi's fake dating scheme. Kai and Sehun were blissfully happy. However, Eunji was starting to suspect that the plan was not really working. No matter what, Sehun just didn't seem interested at all. (Apparently his acting .)

 

"Kai." The young brunette tapped her 'boyfriend's shoulder. "I want to talk to you." 

 

Kai smiled his 100 watt smile and gestured for her to speak. He didn't want this relationship to end, even though it was fake. Throughout the time they spent together- no matter how forced- Kai enjoyed every bit of it and he started to like her even more. 

 

"It's not working." She whined. 

 

His face fell. 'Oh no, she is not going to dump me, is she?' 

 

"Wh-what," He cleared his throat. "What isn't working?" 

 

"Your stupid plan." 

 

"I think it's working..." He muttered, trying to persuade her to maintain the relationship.

 

"I don't think he even likes me!" She said, upset. 

 

'He doesn't.' Kai thought. But now he was curious. What was it about Sehun that she liked so much? Kai was just as, or even better, looking then Sehun, he was more athletic and definitely more out going. "Why do you like Sehun so much anyway?" 

 

She thought for few moments and blushed. "He's different. A challenge. He doesn't try to impress me but he is nice at the same time. He isn't interested in me because of my looks, unlike the other boys." 

 

Kai was baffled. "Is that it?" 

 

"Plus his looks reeeeaaaallly nice in jeans." Her eyes turned all dreamy and Kai got really annoyed. 

 

"My looks nice in jeans." 

 

She looked at Kai amused. "Kai. Listen to me. The only thing going for you is your lips. And even then it's not that great." 

 

Kai was astounded. "Wait-what?" 

 

She looked up to Kai with her fluttery eyelashes. "You." she poked his chest with her finger. "Are." Poked it again. "Not." She grinned and poked his cheek. "That. Great." 

 

They were so close now, with their faces only centimeters apart. Kai saw this as an opportunity and s his arms around her tiny waist and drew her closer to him. She gasped and looked at him, confused. He began to rub his fingers on her back soothingly. She sighed at the pleasure. 

 

He leaned in closer and closer to her and her eyes fluttered until it fully closed.

 

"Not that great huh?" He whispered in her ears and nibbled her ears. 

 

"N-no." She stuttered. 

 

"GET A ROOM!" Some one shouted across the room and the moment was broken. That was when they realized that they were still in a classroom. Full of many people. And that was when they groaned simultaneously at the humiliation. 

 

"Lets just go to the canteen." Kai muttered at EunJi, embarrassed at what he had done. 

 

"Yeah." 

 

This time they were too shy to even hold each others hands. 

 

 

 

*** **** **** 

 

When Sehun got to the canteen, only Luhan was seated, texting away in his phone like a girl he was. 

 

"Who's the guy?" Sehun smirked at Luhan. He blushed and glared the the younger. 

 

"No one." 

 

"So it is a guy." He cracked a smile at his best friend. Sehun found out that Luhan liked homo sapiens of the male kind when he was only 14. At first he thought it was weird but later,  when he matured, he realized that it was just a part of human nature. You can't help who you liked. However when Sehun confronted him about it, Luhan told him not to tell anyone. 

 

"Just yell it to the world that I like to take it up the , why don't you." Luhan glared at him with annoyance.

Sehun shook the horrible mental image out of his head and grimaced."Ew. No offense." 

They then looked at each other and laughed like the old times. Although Kai was fun and dependable, Luhan had been friends with Sehun since birth: they were practically family.

"So~ I met this guy!" Luhan gushed at his friend, thinking about his crush. But he couldn't continue as Kai and EunJi came to sit down with their tray of food. The awkwardness was evident. 

"Um, I have to go somewhere." Sehun lifted his lunch box, mouthed a 'sorry' to Luhan and went to have lunch on the roof.

As soon as he opened the door to the roof, a rush of cold autumn wind blew his way. It was peaceful and hauntingly calming. He stepped on the concrete floor of the roof and stretched his back. Things have not been good at his house- his father had been home. Although his father ignored him, Sehun knew better then to cross his path while he would be home. So he ate the leftover food upstairs, alone and dejected. 

But he was gone now. It would be okay. 

Just when he was about to get a seat to sit down, he heard a pair of voices. A girl and a guy's. One very familiar. 

"Just give me those damn things!" The girl sneered at him. 

"Again. Not without the money babe." 

"I'll give you the money tomorrow." 

Sehun, a very curious boy, hid himself behind the door and listened to the conversation. 

"I can't give the the drugs then." 

"I need them." The girl sounded desperate. 

"Well, if you need them so badly, there is a way." 

"I'll do it!" The girl was so eager. 'What is this girl thinking?' Sehun thought disapprovingly. 

"You'll have with me, Hayoung?" 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER! 

NO HUNHAN, SORRY. :P 

SEHUN IS STRAIGHT. ALL MAN MEAT. ;) 

So.. more tension. :D 

Sorry it's not funny. I do try, but I am just not a funny person. 

Well, comment and subscribe! ^^