Birthday girl

My Lovely Bone-r

After half an hour of walking like a slug, Sehun finally reached his destination. With it's average exterior, it would be hard to distinguish it from other houses in the street if you didn't have the house number. The house, though, had one feature that separated itself from the rest- a 'Happy 17th Birthday' banner that went across their mediocre door. Ah, Sehun thought regretfully, it's Hayoung's birthday. 

Thinking it was too late to do anything now, he rang the doorbell, still cursing himself for forgetting someone who was like a sister to him's birthday. The door didn't open. He rang the doorbell again. And again, the door didn't open. 

Oblivious to him, there was a certain blonde haired girl watching him with amusement. 

"Idiot." She muttered and made herself known. "Move out of the way dork." Then she opened the front door with her golden key. 

"That's not the way to talk to your oppa is it?" Sehun smirked. 

She just stuck her tongue out immaturely and tried to go through the door when a hand stopped her. Sehun slowly stepped forward and gave her a warm hug from behind. "Happy birthday Hayoung-ah.." She tried to hide her face as the colour red stained the otherwise pale cheeks. 

"Yah. Let go." The birthday girl breathed out, meekly. She could feel his head shaking 'no' from behind.

"Nope. Not until you say the magic phrase~" 

"Erm.. Thank you?" 

"Wrong. Try again." 

"Please!?" She asked, exasperated. Not because of the warm and wonderful hug he was giving her. But because she knew that if he held her for for longer, she would go up in a ball of flame. 

"Wrong again." Sehun chuckled heartedly. "Come on, you know this. I told you this a while ago."

"Erm... I give up."

"Well, if that's the case... start learning how to walk with a person holding your back~"

"SEHUN OPPA IS THE GREATEST!" She yelled out. It was half truth and what Sehun taught her as the proper way to people who were older than her... i.e him.

He let go of her and patted her head like the way a brother would to his little sister. Hayoung wasn't stupid; she caught the gesture and started feeling disappointed again.

"I am sorry I forgot to bring your present... I will bring it to you tomorrow." The male smiled brightly at the girl in front of him while the girl just stared at him blankly, the earlier excitement forgotten.

"You are not obliged to get me a present, so do not bother." With that she stormed up to her room. Sehun was confused at the obvious bi-polar tenancies the girl was showing. 

"Hyung!" Sehun looked around the empty house. 

Where could he be? he thought oddly. 

"Chanyeol hyung! Where are you?" His voice echoed throughout the house. He was utterly and totally confused, then he smelled something. Something good. Barbeque. If it was BBQ then it must've came from outside and he was right. 

When he went out in the garden, he saw Mr Park and Chanyeol arguing about Chanyeol eating the BBQ while it still was cooking. 

"-never cooked. If was only me doing everything so I deserve to eat it!" Chanyeol spit. 

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me young man!" Mr Park demanded. 

Although their arguments sounded really serious, but they really wasn't. They had brawls like this all the time so Sehun knew it was nothing serious.The father and son were inseparable. This was probably the main reason why Kai's and Chanyeol's friendship was no longer. 

"Ahem." Upon hearing Sehun's voice, their attitudes made a complete U-turn. All of their family were the same. Totally un-predictable. 

"Oh Sehun! How are you?" Mr Park greeted him with a warm hug and an even warmer smile. "I've missed you! You haven't came around since..." There was an uncomfortable silence. 

"Sehun-ah! Wanna help me with the meat?" His hyung attempted to fight the awkward atmosphere by smiling brighter than the sun. "Dad, go and find the little idiot." 

Mr Park just nodded and went inside. 

"Hyung!" Sehun sounded a bit angry now. This, was a complete surprise. Sehun never got mad. Due to this, Chanyeol felt sick- 'Oh no, I didn't chase away another of my close dongsang did I?'. 

"Yes." Chanyeol replied anxiously.

"Why didn't you tell me it was little Hayoungie's birthday?" He questioned. "I look like a right tool not bringing any present."

Chanyeol nearly laughed from the relief he felt. "Don't worry. You would've looked like a tool if you had brought her a present."  

"Are you sure?" Sehun bit his lips.  

"Yes." He grinned. "She won't mind." 

 

********************************************************************************************************************** 

Hey guys! 

Thanks for the support on the last chapter. 

I thought I was going to start and finish with 0 readers. xD 

Anyways, I know I said I would update yesterday but my idiotic brother was being an idiot again so I couldn't. 

Will defo update tomorrow tho. 

Tomorrow our two main characters will meet... again? ;)