HunKaiHan

My Lovely Bone-r

"Man! Did you see the new girl?" Kai asked, fanning himself as he walked out of the school after 8 ungodly hours of torture and old teachers who smell like gym socks. "She was hot! Her legs... damn! I would tap that!" 

"Hey Sehun! How was your day? Thanks for asking Kai, it was horrible." Sehun replied, his words dripping in sarcasm and kind of annoyed that his friend only cared about... woman bits and well, more woman bits. 

"Oh yeah. How was your day?" 

"It was-"

"Seriously though! Her long, chocolate brown hair... her big ... her eyes... her nicely shaped - everything was perfect!" Kai interrupted with ignorance. Sehun just rolled his eyes; he was used to his iness, just like he was used to Sehun's problem. "Damn!" Kai stopped walking for a second and stomped his feet like a 5 year old. "I forgot her name." 

The taller of the two sighed. "Ask her tomorrow. I am sure she would love to know what you think about her." 

"Anyways, enough about me... where's the cutie pie?" Kai inquired. 

"Cuti.. who?" 

"LuHan."

"Why do you call him-never mind. I don't even want to know." 

"SEHUN~ KAI~! WAIT FOR ME!" They both- and probably the whole school- heard their friend's girly, breathless shrills demanding them to wait for him. Again, this was nothing out of the ordinary for them. Even when running like a headless chicken, LuHan managed to maintain his elegance that only old, posh British women in the fifties had. 

Kai turned around, flicking his hair in arrogance and smirked. Sehun had a feeling that Kai had a tinsy winsy bit of a manly, bro crush on LuHan... just because if LuHan was a woman, he would be just his type. It was a sad tale really since LuHan only cared for friendship and family. And that he was a boy. Even if he was very girly, he was still a boy. 

"LuLu~ How was your day?" Kai gave him a little hug before giving him a big smile. At that, Sehun couldn't help but roll his eyes. It was good to know who his friends preferred the most. 

"It was good Kai bear~ How was yours-?" 

"Well-" 

"Sehunnie." LuHan bit his lips trying to hold in his laughter. Kai's jaw dropped to the floor. He was extremely offended. The hunhan duo couldn't hold it in anymore and chortled in hysterics. 

Kai, being the baby that he was, crossed his arms and pouted his 'Jolie' lips. "Not fair! I gave you all my attention and you troll me. Hmpft." 

LuHan's face softened and he gave him his biggest hugs. 

"Well, you must be wondering how my day went right?..." After that Kai went on explaining to LuHan about how he wants to ask out the fit new girl while Sehun dazed out, thinking about his day. 

It was okay. No one personally came up to him and bullied him or made fun of him. However behind his back... he didn't know. There were girls that were whispering and pointing and giggling while looking at him but he didn't know. 

He felt lucky that one of his friends were in his class; Byun Baekyeon. They weren't that close but it was okay. Sehun was a introvert. He just needed someone to  work with if they had to go in partners. 

"-oh you can never get EunJi to go out with you!"LuHan scoffed. "She's too good for you. Besides I heard her asking one of the girls about Sehun's name so~" 

At the mention of his name, Sehun quickly looked up. "What?"

"Oh, only the fact that I think the new girl has a crush on you." 

"Why would she like me?" Sehun was utterly confused. 

"Why wouldn't she?" Luhan countered, with a frown. 

The latter just shrugged and looked down. 

"I mean you are cute and kind and smart-"

Kai, who was feeling a bit annoyed, had the urge to add "And utterly stupid for having such a low self-confidence." 

Luhan just nodded and sighed. "Well this is my house. Do you want to come in for a bit?" 

Without having the need to reply, Kai just rushed to the big house and rang the bell. Sehun was about to reply 'sure, i'd love to' when he realized that he promised that he would go over to Chanyeol hyung's house after school. 

"Sorry, I have plans tonight." Sehun smiled apologetically."Maybe tomorrow?" 

LuHan just nodded and waved at the retreating figure of Sehun.

 

****************************************************************************************************************

What do you think of it? :D 

Will update tomorrow! Promise! <3

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!