Sometimes friends are better family than your real family

My Lovely Bone-r

"5." Kai pulled a face. "Definitely five." 

"Why?" LuHan queried. 

"Let me just say it this way: Her are the only thing going for her." He snickered. 

"Fair enough." 

Sehun closed his Manga book and frowned, disgusted. This discussion, rating all the girls in our school, had been going on for an hour and Sehun refused eminently to get involved in this petty affair. Unlike the two playboys in front of him, he actually respected girls... he just didn't know how to show that to their faces, that's all. "Grow up. The pair of you. You guys shouldn't always go for the looks cause looks can be deceiving." 

"That maybe so, but" Kai suddenly had a dreamy look on his face. It looked creepy on him no doubt. "Eunji is perfect inside and out~" 

LuHan just nodded in mutual understanding. 

"~But I have to admit Eunji is more perfect outside though..." Everyone in the tiny lounge could see hearts coming out of his eyes. 

"Who's Eunji anyways?" Sehun inquired. 

"Oh, she's just a girl that fancies you." Luhan said that in such a nonchalant way that Sehun choked on his spit.

"Wh-what?" He was still choking on his spit, still very shocked. 

"But, I love you more babyy~" Kai said like a girl, grinning and winking like a demented monkey with a pin in his eye. As usual, Sehun and LuHan ignored his frivolous request for attention. 

"After lunch, she came and announced to the whole class- well maybe only the female population- that she and I quote, 'fancy Sehun sooooooooo much' and that you were 'the most handsome and mysterious guy ever' and that 'he's mine and only mine'." LuHan mimicked Eunji and grinned. "Looks like you've got an admirer~" 

Kai crossed his arms and huffed like a little girl. Once again, he was tuned out.

"Are you sure she was talking about me? She could've been talking about another Sehun." 

Luhan had a massive urge to face palm at his harebrained friend. "You are the only Sehun in the whole school." 

Sehun blushed when he thought that a girl might like him. For him and only him. 

LuHan laughed at his sweet, innocent little friend and pinched his cheeks. "Aigoo, you're too cute hunnie!" 

Right now, Kai was annoyed so he did the only thing he was brillant at. Annoying others. For a little bit, Kai was pleased he was not noticed. Grinning, he ed his shirt and took it off. 

"Oh my cute hunnie~" Kai mocked as he lifted his arm up and revealed his clean armpits. 

Sehun widened his eyes and felt the familiar feeling rush over him for the second time today. 

 

 

***********************************************

 

After his mother's frantic call, he left his friend's cozy apartment to go to his own house; he refused to call that cold place a home. 

It was a very handsome house. With it's freshly mowed green grass and three story, carefully built, it was inevitable that it would be very grand but... to Sehun, Kai's house was more of a home to him then this palace. 

'Oh no', he thought. His dad's car was parked outside. 'This can only mean trouble.'

When he finally reached the door, he pulled out his key and twisted it open.

Although it was brightly lit, he could never let go of the darkness that came out of this house. Although it smelled of fresh air freshener, he still longed for the warm smell of cookies baking in the kitchen. 

Too bad for him it will always be a fantasy. 

"Sehun!" His dad called for him in the living room. 

He begrudgingly dragged himself to meet his father and show him the respect that he apparently deserved. 

"Hello Father." He bowed politely. "Did you have a nice business trip?"

"Where are you?" Mr Oh spat, standing up. Judging by how little whiskey there was on the bottle on the table and how much his words were slurred, Sehun's father was very drunk. And this was not a good thing. At all. 

"I was with my friends, father." His polite tone never left as he continued to look down. 

"You have friends?" Mr Oh chortled patronizingly. "Why would anyone want to be friends a waste of space like you?" 

Sehun swallowed down his tears. He knew he was not good enough. He'd been told enough times by his own father so why did it still hurt so much? 

"I mean, not only are you ugly, you are also good for nothing aren't you?" He gripped Sehun's throat with menace. 

"Yes father." He whispered. 

"NOW YOU'RE TALKING BACK TO ME!?" Mr Oh slapped his son, so hard that he dropped to the floor. "Isn't it enough that you took my only son away...? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE AS WELL?" Mr Oh sobbed. Sehun pathetically tried to reached his father and wipe his sorrow away. However Mr Oh just glared at him and croaked out, "Don't touch me." 

"But father..." 

"I AM NOT YOUR FATHER DAMN IT!" He cried out. "Just leave me and my family alone..." 

That hurt. Sehun's never been acknowledged as his son but treating him like he was their enemy was painful. He's never been stabbed with a knife but he suspected that this was more painful then that petty stab on the heart.

Sehun just nodded at his father emotionlessly and walked out of the same door he came from 30 minutes ago. 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So... now you know a little bit more about his family life. It's really sad. 

I know I created his character but what he's going through is terrible and I feel really bad for putting him through it. ;A; 

Kai is really an idiot. xDD And an attention but a loveable, idiotic attention . 

So what did you think of it so far? Hate his father? Love Kai? Love LuHan? 

Love HUNHAN? ;D 

Anyways, whatever it is... comment and Subscribe! 
Cheers~