Birthday?

My Lovely Bone-r

It was the middle of the night, and Sehun was woken up by the sound of violent whimpering. He groggily rubbed his eyes and tried to figure out where that distressing sound came from. 

It took a few seconds for Sehun's eyes to adjust to the darkness and when it did, he realized that he was not in his bedroom but in the Park family's living room instead. His eyes widened when he found that the source of the noise was Hayoung. She was cowering at the edge of the couch, that they both were sharing, and was panting heavily.

Her eyebrows were drawn together and she was soaked with perspiration. The expression on her face was haunted and when he came closer to her, he also noticed that salty tears were leaking out of her closed, scrunched up eyes. She looked pained. 

Sehun froze, not knowing what to do. He reached out his arms and leaned over, brushing her bangs out of her face gently. He then shook her shoulders hesitantly and called her name. "Hayoung. It's just a bad dream, it'll be okay."

Her eyes shot open and she looked confused and scared. She moved away from Sehun like he was some kind of a rodent and was shaking from fear. Her lips were quivering and she looked like she was going to hyperventilate any second.  

"Hayoung! It's only me." Sehun said tenderly. "It's okay, everything's okay." He cooed and Hayoung seemed to calm down a bit more. 

The girl that was terrified before slowly turned into her normal self and quietly said "Thank you." 

Sehun grinned and ruffled her bed hair into an even bigger mess. However, since she hated anyone touching her hair, scowled  and lifted her arms up and batted his arms away from her hair. It would've been fine if she hadn't only been wearing a tank top but since she was, Sehun's eyes widened in realisation on what was about to happen next. 

Hayoung's eyes softened in gratefulness and she wrapped her arms around his waist. Hayoung was hugging Sehun on the tiny couch, closely pressed up together when she felt something poke her inner thigh. She tried to ignore it but it kept on growing. 

She blinked up at him in confusion only to see Sehun looking away sheepishly. 

She let go off him and yelled. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" 

 

 

 

 

*** *** *** ***

As usual, Kai was waiting outside the school gate at 8:30 in the morning for EunJi. This had almost became their morning routine. Even though Eunji would deny it, thy had gotten alot closer over the past couple of weeks. And they were currently the cutest couple in school. 

Today, however, EunJi hadn't arrived at their usual time and Kai was beginning to worry about her. He was looking to the road she normally came in every five seconds to see any sign of her but it was to no avail. 

Just when he was about to give up and go inside, a familiar car parked in front of the school and came out EunJi, looking as beautiful as ever.  

"Bye mum." She smiled. 

"Bye Sweety." Her mother smiled back lovingly. At this scene Kai almost felt like tearing up because his mother was like this too. When she was alive. "Oh, and invite your friends to your Birthday party tonight!" And then she drove away. 

Kai scrutinized her when she reached him. 

She gave him a blank look and snapped. "What?" 

He snapped out of it and said. "Oh nothing." 

She just nodded and kept on walking. 

But he stopped and stood in front of her and gave her an flabbergasted look. "Okay. Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday today?" 

"You were eavesdropping?" 

"Well... That's not the point! Why didn't you tell me?" 

She just shrugged. "It never came up." 

He just thought about it for a second and smiled. "Well, I promise to make this birthday the best for you!" 

At his ridiculous promise, she let out a snort and blushed, composing herself. "I am telling you, it's hard to beat a birthday where you were surrounded by all the people you love. Right here, I have no one." 

She seemed sad then, almost regretful. 

"You have me." 

Then the bell rang for homeroom.  

 

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! <3

I made this short because I will update tomorrow. A very looooooooooooong chapter. :D 

The reason I updated so late was because I lost many subscribers; this made me feel about myself. I know this is obviously not the best story in the world.. but I do try hard. 

But for those who subscribed and commented, thank you. You guise made my day. :3 

BTW GUISE! I JOINED AN AWESOME ROLE-PLAY CALLED OMGF RP! :DDDD 

WANNA JOIN WITH ME? ^^ 

And your puzzle , if you ever join, is to find out who I am. :3 Please join? It's so much fun.