~Eight~

The Brother I Never Had

‘’Aish, I can’t believe we took an appointment… Why didn’t we just went in and threatened him?’’

 

‘’Yah! We already have too many people who wants us dead, we better not have a huge company against us.’’

 

The two brothers were waiting for their turn to meet G.O., the famous headmaster of ByungHee inc. but Cheol Yong was starting to lose patience. They had been waiting for an hour for the reunion to be over and still no sign of G.O.

 

‘’Maybe we should enter by strength?’’

 

‘’Aish, can you stop complaining for two seconds please?’’

 

‘’But it’s so long…’’

 

Just as he said that, the doors opened and men walked out of G.O.’s office. The secretary waited a couple of minutes and told them to enter for their appointment.

 

‘’Aish, finally!’’

 

Chang Sun hit his brother on his arm and walked in the office. They saw a man, who must been G.O., looking through papers and not paying attention to them. Chang Sun cough to notify their presence and the headmaster looked up. At first he smiled but when he saw Cheol Yong, his eyes went wide.

 

‘’What are you doing here?’’

 

The two brothers stared at each other confused but Chang Sun went on and got straight to the point.

 

‘’W-we came here today because we think you might be able to help us.’’

 

‘’How?’’

 

Chang Sun took the woman’s picture out and gave it to G.O. who instantly became pale. It was as if he had seen a ghost.

 

‘’We were told that you knew this woman and we need to find her. Maybe you know something that might help us in our research…’’

 

G.O. gulped and stared at Cheol Yong. The situation was becoming really awkward.

 

‘’Who told you that I could help you?’’

 

‘’A homeless man we found. His name is CheonDung.’’

 

At his friend’s name, G.O. sighed.

 

‘’Aish Doongie, you never learned how to keep a secret…’’

 

The headmaster handed back the picture to Chang Sun and started cooperating with them.

 

‘’It was about 20 years ago. I was homeless, just like CheonDung. He was my only friend and he’s probably the reason why I’m still alive today. This company, it wasn’t my idea. In fact it was his. We used to talk about how we would become rich one day and that we would open a company like this. But of course, as we were homeless, we had no chance of realizing our dream.’’

 

G.O. took a pause while staring at the window.

 

‘’But one night, I was alone in an alley because it was CheonDung’s turn to go beg for some food. I was waiting for him to come back when a weird man came to me. He told me he had a job for me. At first, I wouldn’t believe him. Who would be crazy enough to offer me a job? But he gave me a picture of that woman. Then he told me he needed me to… to do something horrible. I refused at the beginning but then he offered me 1 million dollar if I did it. I didn’t have any choice. So I accepted the ‘job’ and he immediately gave me the money, telling me that if I didn’t do what I was supposed to do, he would found me back and I would regret it. I tried to convince CheonDung to help me with this but he refused, saying it was too horrible to do such a thing. So I just did it by myself and I never saw him again… That’s how I met this woman.’’

 

The two brothers gave each other a confused look before Chang Sun continued.

 

‘’Then…do you know where we can find her?’’

 

‘’I don’t remember her exact address. But if she still lives there, she’s in Changwon.’’

 

‘’Thank you for your help.’’

 

Cheol Yong left first. Chang Sun was about to do the same but G.O. interrupted him.

 

‘’Wait. Is this guy your friend?’’

 

‘’No. He’s my brother.’’

 

G.O. frowned before reopening his mouth.

 

‘’This might not make sense for now but remember it; it might help you find the woman. She has the same eyes as her son.’’

 

‘’Hmm, t-thank you. I’ll remember that.’’

 

Chang Sun left just after, wondering what the headmaster was talking about. He rejoined his brother outside the building.

 

‘’Yah! What took you so long?’’

 

‘’Nothing.’’

 

She has the same eyes as her son? How in the hell is that suppose to help me find her?

 

‘’Hyung? How are we going to go to Changwon?’’

 

Chang Sun looked up at his brother.

 

‘’With a car?’’

 

‘’What car? We don’t have one…’’

 

‘’Aishh… Are you really that stupid? If we don’t have a car, we just have to steal one! Let’s go, we already wasted too much time.’’

 

They stole a little car in a lost alley and drive as fast as they could, without getting the police after them, to Changwon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys ^^ I hope you like this chapter :D I have a great new :O I wrote until chapter 10 :D the bad news is I don't know f I'll post it before I leave to toronto because I exceded my Internet downloading capacity and yeah I can't really go on internet until friday and I leave Sunday soo... :S but I'll try :D maybe if you give me comments, I'll update 8)

I want to thank all of you but also those who commented on my  last update ^^ I know I shouldn't complain about my problems on AFF but yeah I don't know last time, I was really ...depressed? Any way it won't happen again I swear ^^

sooo see you :D