~Fourteen~

The Brother I Never Had

 

Chang Sun was making sure his gun was loaded and discreetly looked at his boyfriend to make sure he was ready too. They had drive for merely 2 days, making sure no one who could have followed them would be able to guess what they were planning. After sleeping for a couple of hours, the both of them had went at the entrance of the clan’s hiding place. They took a deep breath before stepping out of the car and going towards the door.

 

As usual, two guards were standing on each side of the door, waiting for anybody who was walking by to give them the password. Everybody knew that you better had the password when you were coming there, or else...

 

But of course, the two men had the said password, therefore they easily entered the building. They tried to look as cold as usual, since they both were from the elite and they were both sons of the boss. At least, that was what everybody was thinking, which made their task easier. Not being bothered was kind of reassuring for them.

 

A couple of minutes later, they arrived in front of Chang Sun’s father office. He and Cheol Yong shivered only at the sight of the door. Not that they were that scared, it’s just that the last time they had came here, they had received that horrible mission that could cost them their lives.

 

Chang Sun didn’t bother to knock at the door, he only pushed it open and stepped inside, soon followed by his boyfriend. As soon as the younger closed the door, the older man took out his shuriken and threw it, aiming for his father’s head.

 

But of course, it couldn’t have been as simple as that.

 

As if he had planned it, Chang Sun’s father quickly tilted his head, avoiding the weapon. He turned his chair around to face his son. The two of them stared into each other’s eyes, not moving a small bit.

 

Suddenly breaking the silence, the boss snapped his fingers and the rest of the elite members came in, running towards the lovers. They tried to fight, but against all of the elite, they didn’t stand a chance. Soon they were surrounded and forced to kneel down. They were struggling to free themselves, but there was just too many members maintaining them on the ground.

 

Meanwhile, the boss had stood up from his chair, slowly going towards his son. When the latter was controlled, the man lifted his son’s chin, forcing him to look yet again in his eyes.

 

‘’I see you finally understood who the woman was. But I bet you still don’t understand why I gave you two this mission, do you?’’

 

As Chang Sun didn’t say anything, the man smirked before releasing his grip on his son’s face.

 

‘’You’ll soon understand, don’t worry. But first...’’

 

Not adding anything, the boss punched Chang Sun on his face, making the young man collapsed in the elite members’ hands.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

When Chang Sun woke up, it took him a while to understand where he was and what had happen. And when he remembered, panicked took the best of him. He looked around for Cheol Yong but the younger was nowhere to be found. Not that there was a lot of space to look at, since Chang Sun had been put into some sort of cage, where they usually locked people they wanted to ask something. Those people were often tortured and killed, which didn’t helped Chang Sun calming himself.

 

The young man looked around him, noticing that they had only provided one guard to look after him. The said guard was talking into a walky-talky, telling to God knew who that Chang Sun had woken up. The latter couldn’t understand why it was important for him to be awake.

 

Until a couple of seconds later, he heard his screams.

 

Cheol Yong, the love of his life, was screaming on the top of his lungs. And he was screaming Chang Sun’s name.

 

As soon as the first scream ended, the older man didn’t waste any time. He stretched his arms as far as he could between the cage’s bars, to reach for the guard. Surprisingly, the task was easy, maybe too easy.

 

But Chang Sun wasn’t in the mood to worry about such futile things. He broke the guard’s neck and stole the keys that were attached to his belt. Unlocking the cage’s door, the young man ran towards his lover’s screams, knowing he would find him easily by just trusting his instinct.

 

But he didn’t like the place where his instinct and Cheol Yong’s screams had taken him.

 

It’s clearly a trap. My dad wants something from us.

 

Or maybe he just wants something from you. The little voice in his telling him to not open that damned door wasn’t strong enough though.

 

So he pushed his father’s office’s door open.

 

And he saw Cheol Yong, tied to a chair, covered in blood, against the wall on the right side of the room.

 

And on the left, was his father, pointing a gun towards the younger man’s head.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, it was super ty T_T I,m sooooooo sorry, I'm just not feeling like writing anything, but I REALLY want to write the end of this (in the next chapter ohoh) because I'm going to start my new job Thursday, which is why I wrote that... ... which I shouldn't even publish... but any way. I still hope you didn't find this too much dissapointing T_T

Next chapter is the end guys :) I hope that all of you silent readers will at least tell me what you thought of the story, since it will be the end, neh? :)

well, see you soon ^^