~Three~

The Brother I Never Had

Chang Sun could have killed his father right there. However he didn’t. He wanted answers and he wanted them NOW. He grabbed his father’s wrist and pulled them outside the room.

 

‘’Why is he here? And he’s probably not new if he’s the second best members, right?’’

 

‘’You’re right. In fact, he became a member at 10. Just like you did.’’

 

The young man was really pissed off. He had joined to protect his brother and 14 years later, he learns that his father didn’t take his promise. Chang Sun couldn’t control his anger.

 

‘’You said you wouldn’t do anything to him!’’

 

‘’I didn’t. Look, he’s still alive.’’

 

‘’Oh , yeah, with what kind of life!? I didn’t want him to join, why did you force him?’’

 

‘’I didn’t, he joined willingly.’’

 

‘’You really think I’m going to believe you?’’

 

Sure, Chang Sun hadn’t seen his brother for 12 years, but he knew him better than that. Cheol Yong was too frail, too innocent to even understand what mafia was. He would never join on his own will.

 

‘’The Mir I know wouldn’t do that.’’

 

‘’Well, in that case, I guess you don’t really know him anymore.’’

 

That was like a knife’s stab in Chang Sun’s heart. His father knew he hadn’t left just for fun, he had a good reason to leave. Yet, he was turning it against him. What a nice father I have… The young man thought. Still, he had to admit that his father was right: he knew nothing about the new Cheol Yong. When he had seen him entering the room, he had barely recognized him. The little boy who used to be scared of everything was now an arrogant, confident and handsome young man. And that, Chang Sun couldn’t deny it, though it was the proof that he had missed many things about his brother’s life.

 

‘’So, are you going to cooperate with him or not?’’

 

Chang Sun was about to say yes, that it wasn’t even a question. But he remembered that this mission, though it seemed easy, was given to the best members of the clan. Which could only meant one thing: their lives would be in danger. As bad as he wanted to be with Cheol Yong again, Chang Sun didn’t want to get him involve in dangerous situations.

 

‘’If I refuse, what are you going to do?’’

 

‘’I’ll leave it all to Cheol Yong…’’

 

Chang Sun closed his eyes and sighed to calm himself down. Looks like I don’t really have a choice…

 

‘’Fine, I’ll do this with him.’’

 

‘’Good! Now let’s go back inside, your partner must be waiting!’’

 

Chang Sun followed his father back in. His brother was sitting on a chair, patiently waiting for them to come back. When they did, he looked up at Chang Sun and smiled. But it wasn’t a kind smile. It was more like the kind of smile you give before killing your victim…

 

‘’Here’s the picture of the woman and the little information we have about her. Now, get away from my sight. I better not see you guys before you have killed her.’’

 

 The two brothers got out of the building. They didn’t talk to each other until they were in the street.

 

‘’So, big brother, what are we doing now?’’

 

Chang Sun’s hopes grew when he heard the question. Maybe Cheol Yong wasn’t that converted. Maybe he had still some of that innocence that Chang Sun used to like in his little brother.

 

‘’Aren’t you suppose to be the second best members of the clan? What do you usually do when you’re searching someone?’’

 

Cheol Yong smirked and destroyed his brother’s hopes.

 

‘’I search people who are related to that person and when I’m done questioning them, I kill them.’’

 

Chang Sun’s face went dark. Yes, the little frail boy he knew wasn’t there anymore…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong ^^ sorry for not updating for almost a week ^^' yet, I will probably take as much time for the next update because my dancing classes are killing me T_T I'm so sorry, I know it's not an excuse :( and on top of that, I only gave you a short update... aishh, I'm such a bad author T_T I hope you'll forgive me though :3 I'll try to make the next update better ^^

 

kpopmusiclover: I know :( poor Mireu :( 

GenerationX  : well, I'm glad you love it ^^ and I hope you'll continue to enjoy it :D

HappyMonster: and it's only the beggining :O when you'll see what I have planned, you'll hate the father even more 8) hehehe

punklena : yep :O but he says Mir joined willingly... but is it the truth :O

ChoCho_Bada: tss tss tss, I won't day anything about the mission 8)

dzgiirl96 : well, again, as you're ignoring me, I'm ignoring you 8) HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE 8)

 

Again, thank you to every one who read and comment :D if it wasn't for you, I would never be able to conitnue to write ^^ I love you guys <3 but don't forget to comment, huh, I swear I don't bite :D

Soo, see you soon~ ^^