~Two~

The Brother I Never Had

Chang Sun was hiding in the corner of a bifurcation in the city’s sewer. The young man was patiently waiting for his victim to come to him. He was really confident, as usual. His victims were always doing as he was planning. It was as if he could read their thoughts way before they could even think about it. So, as he was waiting for his victim, something sticky fell on his shoulder. Chang Sun wiped it away quickly with disgust on his face.

 

‘’Aishh, why did he gave me such a stupid mission… I’m the best member ever for God’s sake!’’

 

Indeed, he was. The young man had been a member of the Black Dragons, a well-known mafia’s clan, for fourteen years now and he had learn with the best ‘’teachers’’ but also by himself since he had left his house at only 12 years old. Every one respected him and not only because he was the boss’s son. Chang Sun truly was the best assassin ever. Not only did the other members respected him, they were also afraid of him.

 

‘’Huh, he’s coming!’’

 

With an evil grin, the young man leaned on the sewer’s wall and concentrated. Five more steps and it would be over. Four, three, two, one… Chang Sun seized the poor man, who was probably another minion from this clan that was against theirs, and put a knife on his neck. He looked at the minion’s eyes and felt his fear surrounding him. But instead of feeling sorry for him, like any normal person would, Chang Sun started to laugh.

 

‘’You were really too easy to catch. It wasn’t even fun.’’

 

‘’Wh…’’

 

Before the man could say anything, Chang Sun cut his throat and let the dead body fell in the sewer’s water. Then, as if nothing had happen, he got out of the sewer and returned to his apartment to wait for his father’s next call.

 

___________________________________________________

 

The young man didn’t have to wait too long. Two days later, his father called him while he was taking a nap.

 

‘’Aishh, seriously, why do you always call me when I’m busy?’’

 

‘’I have an important mission for you, Chang Sun-ah. Come here as soon as you can.’’

 

‘’Is it going to be a useless mission again? Like the one you gave me the other day? Because I’m tired of these stupid dudes always crying for their lives like I would let them go away.’’

 

‘’Don’t worry, this time, it’s probably one of the most important mission I could gave someone. That’s why I chose you.’’

 

The young man was now very curious about the mission. Normally, his father would have tell him right away what it was about but this time, he didn’t even wanted to talk about it on the phone. It was surely something only Chang Sun could do.

 

‘’I’m on my way.’’

 

Chang Sun hang up his phone and, after some clothes on, he exited his apartment to go to the clan’s hiding place.

 

___________________________________________________

 

After a thousand of detours to make sure he wasn’t followed by someone from another clan, the young man finally arrived to the secret place. He looked over his shoulder one last time to make sure nobody was following him and entered the dark building. A bunch of people were there, playing some card’s game. When they saw the boss’s son entering the hall, most of them dropped their cards and the others were simply petrified. Chang Sun smirked at their childish reaction but he was now used to it so he didn’t even bothered to look at them and continued his way to his dad’s office. After a couple of minutes, he knocked at the door.

 

‘’You can enter.’’

 

Chang Sun opened the large door. The room was only enlightened by two lamps and the walls were crimson. Chang Sun had always hated that room. There was something so inhospitable about it. That was one of the reasons why he hated coming here. His father better had a huge mission for him.

 

‘’Have a seat.’’

 

Chang Sun stared at the old man in front of him.

 

‘’I prefer to stay up, thanks.’’

 

‘’Always unfriendly, huh?’’

 

‘’I’m not your friend. As little as I know, you could make me killed whenever you want.’’

 

‘’You know I wouldn’t do that, my dear son.’’

 

The old man was acting kind but they both knew that if Chang Sun weren’t useful for the clan, he would have been killed a long time ago by his own father.

 

‘’Any way, about your mission. It might look simple at first, but I swear it’s not.’’

 

Chang Sun frowned but didn’t spoke. All he wanted was to get done with that. Before continuing to explain, the boss took out of a drawer a picture.

 

‘’I want you to kill her.’’

 

The young man took the picture from his father’s hand and looked at it. There was a woman smiling sadly on it. She was really beautiful and the sorrow that you could easily see in her eyes was making her mysterious. She had long brown hair and her eyes were darker than the night sky.

 

‘’Why? What did she do?’’

 

Not that Chang Sun was really interested. He was just curious.

 

‘’It’s not important.’’

 

Now, that made Chang Sun suspicious. Usually, his father would always answer his questions, no matter what he was asking. Of course, the boss noticed that Chang Sun was preoccupied, so he tried to reassure him.

 

‘’Don’t worry, you’ll discover sooner or later what she did.’’

 

That didn’t completely made Chang Sun trust his father, but he relaxed a bit.

 

‘’So, where can I find her?’’

 

‘’That’s the problem. We have no idea where she lives.’’

 

‘’Well, what’s her name then?’’

 

‘’No idea.’’

 

‘’So what you’re saying is that I have to find a woman with only her picture because you don’t know where she lives nor do you know her name. Are you totally crazy?’’

 

‘’Chang Sun-ah, I know it won’t be easy, that’s why I gave this mission to you. You’re the only one that can find her. Plus, you won’t be alone.’’

 

‘’What do you mean by that?’’

 

‘’You’ll have help. After you, he’s the best member. His skills are almost as good as yours. I swear he’s good.’’

 

‘’And who is he?’’

 

At that moment, a cute young man entered the room. A young man Chang Sun knew too well. But in a way, he was really different from when they were still little kids.

 

‘’It’s been a while, Joonie-hyung!’’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone ^^ another update :) I hope you like it :O

so yeah, I was really wondering about something because I had many ideas but finally I decided what I wanted to do with it 8) I think it's the first time that I'm writing a story and that I enjoy reading it myself XDD but any way ^^ 

thank you for your support guys and girls, I love you so much ^^ to all of you who read, thank you ^^ and for every body who comments, more thank you ^^ it's really good to know that people actually enjoy the story :D

GenerationX: really, you like the way I write? thank youu so much :D i wasn't really sure if it was good so your comment made my day ^^

HappyMonster: I know right :O It would really be sad if something happened to one of them :O but now they're together soo everything is going to be alright... or is it? 8)

kpopmusiclover: hahaha, I had so much fun writting this part ^^ my Joomi lover side was about to go crazy 8) XD

punklena : hehe ^^ I tried to make their childhood cute at least because... yeah things aren't going to be always cute 8)

Reinai: hahaha, I know right XD I created the dad and I hate him XDD how smart of me XD

Arisa4: thank you :D I'm really happy that you like the story ^^ I hope you'll continue to like it :D

dzgiirl96 : why am I always finishing with you XD any wayy THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP OMG WITHOUT YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE T_T (like I would have killed myself dudeeeee :OO you gave me so many illuminations for the story, it's crazy XD) I luve u little arab 8) (yes, again XD)  <3

 

so, until next time, remember to have fun ^^

byebye~